Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? (17745 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by money121(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19
Inform him
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by FinidiGeorge: 5:58pm On Mar 19
grin
Mother in law or mother in law to be?
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Xkale1996(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Seriously i dont understand but i love my girl and the baby so much

guy no mumu yourself bcox of love

Don't be a Simp
If that child is not yours dump her sorry ass
You wan dey take care of person pikin ne
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Xkale1996(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19
NEUDUDE:

idiot dey there and be doing i love my baby, whereas she hates you codedly. she just they use your money fund the baby father and herself life.

God wan use the mother in law help but you are still very foolish. No go do DNA, dey there dey mumu

you dey work dey hustle for them, she and the real pikin papa they enjoy themselves.

foolish men everywhere grin

Love isnt one-sided fool as you take love am, make sure shey she love you x2
no mind the werey na der type dem dey cheat
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by McLizbae: 6:06pm On Mar 19
Because she really do love her child and she's not being ignorant about it.

But seriously, if you really don't know why she's asking, you should really reconsider marrying into that family. That is one civilized and elite family, and you seem to be too ignorant to fit in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by khattab02: 6:07pm On Mar 19
NEUDUDE:

idiot dey there and be doing i love my baby, whereas she hates you codedly. she just they use your money fund the baby father and herself life.

God wan use the mother in law help but you are still very foolish. No go do DNA, dey there dey mumu

you dey work dey hustle for them, she and the real pikin papa they enjoy themselves.

foolish men everywhere grin

Love isnt one-sided fool as you take love am, make sure shey she love you x2
This is harsh naa,..

One man's meat is another man's poison.

U still fit advice am politely naa..

Dem say love is blind
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by HEBEI: 6:08pm On Mar 19
The baby may be having some health issues related to genotype.

Give them your genotype.

They may have some other motives, so use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Sapiens3: 6:10pm On Mar 19
Verbtips:
Why will a school be asking for genotype
scam!!!!!
run o
there is some thing fishy
GO DOWN THERE AND FIGURE THINGS OUT ABI THEM WAN USE JU JU
TURN YOUR GENOTYPE NI.
DON'T ACT RASHY BRO USE YOUR HEAD

What are you saying?
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by khattab02: 6:10pm On Mar 19
UncleKoboko:

So what exactly is the problem or your problem here?

Is your genotype your bodycount or your bank account balance that you should keep a secret?

What's wrong with people?
lol.. may be he is AS. Those people rarely talk about Genotype
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:10pm On Mar 19
Someone intheor family needs a kidney or lungs, and she probably wants to check if yours will match
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Way4orward: 6:11pm On Mar 19
Tell her
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by GodHimself: 6:12pm On Mar 19
The easiest thing to do is to Reach out to the school and ask.

If you’re not satisfied, then don’t provide it.

gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

I can't really understand why the school is asking for my genotype.

Please doctors and teachers help me.

Mod please to front-page

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by israelmao(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19
What's the genotype of your shotgun girlfriend?I hope your girl has not started manifesting sickle cell amenia prompting your mother to the dominant carrier between you and her daughter?
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ifihearam: 6:16pm On Mar 19
Kids of nowadays with no commons sense.

Whats stopping you from physically going to the school to ask pertinent questions as the father or deputy father?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ibawon(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

Mod please to front-page
Tell her to go check the Kids genotype. These are requirements especially when a kid is being enrolled into a new school mostly
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Focusmind: 6:17pm On Mar 19
See children everywhere.

Oga, there is nothing wrong with that as you are the child's father.

Blood group or genotype are usually asked in case of emergency to know if you could provide blood.

When my son entered nursery school, the form the school gave me to fill asked for all my details, including blood group and genotype

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Omololaeni(f): 6:18pm On Mar 19
I don't know the standard of the school o but some schools do ask for genotype. Some even ask if you have history of some sickness, for reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by blabulu2000: 6:18pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page

because Bitter Obi was in the mosque yesterday to also break his fast with the Muslim faithful
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by UncleKoboko: 6:18pm On Mar 19
khattab02:
lol.. may be he is AS. Those people rarely talk about Genotype
Lol
As is not a big deal na
It's even As that likes talking about their genotype often before...
There's only an issue if he's Ss
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by khattab02: 6:19pm On Mar 19
Like someone said, reach out to the school.

Do both your test and your child's test. Ascertain u are the father.

Relax do things calmly and more importantly follow your instincts.

Many people don't know their blood group and genotype like wise their babe or wife too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ovie8200: 6:20pm On Mar 19
Please let her know your genotype. Maybe there's something she is seeing or knows that you have not been aware of. Maybe she's trying to save you from something.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ikeno(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19
Firstly, whenever you're around carry out a genotype test on yourself,your girlfriend and also your daughter.its very important to know your genotype.
Then,go to your daughter's school and ask them why they want to know your genotype and if their reason is genuine,you can tell them.
Genotype and blood group are important.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by khattab02: 6:21pm On Mar 19
UncleKoboko:

Lol
As is not a big deal na
It's even As that likes talking about their genotype often before...
There's only an issue if he's Ss
true but 2 of my guys don't like to talk about it. And most ladies they have met and seems to settle down with are AS.

They are afraid of having SS among their children if that happens.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ATTAHDYE(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19
You guys on this platform are unbelievable!

Schools always ask for these details so that incase there is need for an emergency blood transfusion, they will have this information for guidance.

Most schools will ask for blood type, genotype, name of hospital, an emergency contact person, name and contact of child's doctor etc.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by cardoctor(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19
Heeeeeeee. Run for your life.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by RapportNaija(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19
Why's most people thinking left on this thread?

Why can't the school ask for parents genotype, blood group, etc?

Isn't it for medical emergency?

How did a request for genotype turn to infidelity/paternity shouts?

You guys are sick on here!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by AMI3(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19
That is a red flag.
There are two things here
Your girl friend must have been knacking another man right from day one without your knowledge.
They want to be sure who is the real father of this child.
Or it could be another man is claiming the ownership of this same child.

Bros if you don't fear women then I am afraid of you .

Trust a woman at your own risk because the can change in a twinkle of an eye without minding the consequences.

We men will always say " na woman nau" even if the man is at the point of his dead.
Becareful

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by denko(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19
Oga stop bothering your small head and give her. anything you are look for you will find peace you will find wahala same thing just dont bother yourself.
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by UncleKoboko: 6:25pm On Mar 19
khattab02:
true but 2 of my guys don't like to talk about it. And most ladies they have met and seems to settle down with are AS.

They are afraid of having SS among their children if that happens.
Take it or leave it, any As guy that you meet and doesn't like talking about their genotype are not serious and/or not ready to take you seriously in terms of serious relationship. They only want to pass time with you or they are careless and reckless people.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Raylight2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. / Take The Pressure Off The Kids: Why Kids Need To Play / Security Tips For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.