Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max (23505 Views)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Nazgul: 10:57pm On Mar 22
Thazard:
grin grin grin Oga Nazgul Abeg helep me confirm am!
You wan run me street abi? 🙄
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Thazard(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22
Nazgul:

You wan run me street abi? 🙄

Ah Oga Sir

No nah

Remember you drank four bottles of Azul yesterday na.

It's like you have forgotten.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23
KingDash09:
Illegend hafa😂
You're a SIMP looking for validation and an alpha wannabe. You have a long way to go, but you'll get there. Stay humble and practice more.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by EreluRoz: 5:28pm On Mar 27
pansophist:

Check the thread I opened in July 2022, where I wanted to sell a MacBook Pro laptop that cost about 4k USD.

And the reason why I wanted to sell it was because I received the same laptop as a gift from a lady like you.

She knew I wanted to buy the laptop, and went behind and bought it as a gift, not knowing I already bought it. So I sold the one I had and currently use the one she gave me.

So tell me why how on God's earth I'll fraternize with women that can't give, but always collect. And if I refuse to validate their one-sided relationship, I'm stingy.

I'd rather be stingy then. My love needs equality abeg. If you can't give, and even worse, have a high taste that you expect me to afford, then me and such a lady will never cross paths. I will actively prevent scenarios that would make me and such a lady never meet.

Your comments on relationship matters are always transactional, like do for me I do for you. You will never speak of tolerance, selfless love and all that. People no longer love for silly and no reasons anymore and this is what actually makes a union very strong.
Even these days people keep chats and other things for evidence, like keeping records to use against each other when it turns sour, some even go far as demanding for their gifts after a breakup, I just dy laugh all of you on this planet.
Typing from Pluto.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by pansophist(m): 12:01am On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Your comments on relationship matters are always transactional, like do for me I do for you. You will never speak of tolerance, selfless love and all that. People no longer love for silly and no reasons anymore and this is what actually makes a union very strong.
Even these days people keep chats and other things for evidence, like keeping records to use against each other when it turns sour, some even go far as demanding for their gifts after a breakup, I just dy laugh all of you on this planet.
Typing from Pluto.

But relationships have always been transactional. That's the point of a relationship in the first place. Oya, give me an example of a relationship that is not transactional. I am waiting. cool

Imagine a whole God, prepare both heaven and hell fire. If you worship am and follow his scriptures, heaven is sure for you. If not, na hell fire, where you will gnash your teeth like a roasted goat.

So you expect me to be the only one buying an iPhone for you, scratching your back, receiving slaps from touts, buying your wig, and all I will get from you is your presence?

You see why to break a bottle on top your head dey hungry me. grin

Oya answer my question.

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by IAmHim1: 2:37am On Mar 28
God did not prepare heaven and hell. Humans prepared it by their deeds. Those bleeping someones girlfriend/wife forming smart sharp shoooter, those killing innocent babies in their wombs, those cheating their business partner

KARMA IS REAL. and if karma is real and if a human cant balance his/her karma in this life, then another life is prepared. enter REINCARNATION. if karma exists, THEN REINCARNATION MUST EXIST!

blood of jesuus is bullshit. of all the planets in the solar system, jesus choose to die for earth. lolzzz

God sent Jesus to teach about love. Jesus was murdered by humans. its all a cover up. THINK PEOPLE!!

pansophist:

But relationships have always been transactional. That's the point of a relationship in the first place. Oya, give me an example of a relationship that is not transactional. I am waiting. cool

Imagine a whole God, prepare both heaven and hell fire. If you worship am and follow his scriptures, heaven is sure for you. If not, na hell fire, where you will gnash your teeth like a roasted goat. Is that not transactional again? if God is doing transactions, what more an ordinary human?

So you expect me to be the only one buying an iPhone for you, scratching your back, receiving slaps from touts, buying your wig, and all I will get from you is your presence?

You see why to break a bottle on top your head dey hungry me. grin

Oya answer my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Zenayia / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.