Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max (23475 Views)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by mastermind1759(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19
For dt girl to insist it means dem dey run level togeda d guy wan cheat am ...
Look at d guts now..
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by 3kay945(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19
Sapiens3:

True. Most of them have virus in their brain. I see them on Facebook often. Always dancing and shaking like earthworms. Foolish people will give them likes.

No be our gender dey give them the likes? grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Pimine: 8:52pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

And sending pictures to her grin
Triple threat haha.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Chochovini: 8:58pm On Mar 19
Trust me that zombie guy might be using Itel. I canβ€˜t be using Itel Phone and buy a girl an Iphone, NEVER!
But honestly, some girls are directly related to Eve. Peace of mind for who no get girl friend.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by phorget(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
She's just fooling around and not necessarily rejecting it. Just some little pampering and they are cool .

I don't want to believe she's truly rejecting it kos I can play this kind of play too.

Pamper kee dem dia!
Guys are just the ones spoiling those girls, if every niggar out there can just be like me I swear most of those girls won't have up to three cloths let alone having phones.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Tradepunter2: 9:02pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
If his mother is not using any phone close to iPhone 13, or he has done something of equivalent value for his mother, i say it without equivocation that the guy is a big disappointment

worst than that he's a FOOL
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by EreluRoz: 9:02pm On Mar 19
phorget:

Pamper kee dem dia!
Guys are just the ones spoiling those girls, if every niggar out there can just be like me I swear most of those girls won't have up to three cloths let alone having phones.
Ofcourse everyone can not be like you and stingy panso
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by caye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19
But the girl iw not even fine laik day.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Adolfnigeria: 9:08pm On Mar 19
Obviously a skit
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Tzar(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19
Simps that date or marry these kinds of women deserve what they get!
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by odun51587: 9:29pm On Mar 19
If his mother is not using any phone close to iPhone 13, or he has done something of equivalent value for his mother, i say it without equivocation that the guy is a big disappointmentIf his mother is not using any phone close to iPhone 13, or he has done something of equivalent value for his mother, i say it without equivocation that the guy is a big disappointment...
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by superCleanworks(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19
aimmoney9:

You for save the remaining balance give am make him buy am in fool....... grin grin grin grin grin

Boring! Try something else.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by ufotunang: 9:53pm On Mar 19
Lazy and ungrateful girl
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by ufotunang: 9:54pm On Mar 19
That is why do not bother yourself for a woman...many of them are ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by iyerebenita993: 9:55pm On Mar 19
My gender πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by iyerebenita993: 9:55pm On Mar 19
God abeg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by GoodSpirit: 10:05pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
the woman has a point, why buy her old model when new model is available.

Use your frontal lobe properly it's not for fancy please.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by GoodSpirit: 10:08pm On Mar 19
Savedday2:
Why are some boys like this? Girls wey guy men for area dey use recharge card #200 take they scatter their kpekus na him you dey buy iPhone for?

I swear! Some guys dey make me vex.

Mumu has never bought iPhone for himself but is buying for an ungrateful woman who hasn't done anything for him.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by GoodSpirit: 10:11pm On Mar 19
pansophist:
I thought it was a skit, but it's not.

The idiotic dude is standing there like a statue, and another woman (I guess his sister) fights for him by refusing to validate his girlfriend's rotten behavior. Men like him damage women by tolerating such nonsense.

I don't blame her sha, people like her will always exist. It is left for you to avoid them. IPhone 15 that you can't buy for yourself, you are angry at a man who bought an iPhone 13 for you, even when he uses a lesser phone. In a country where MOST people are poor. Not broke, but poor.

This is no longer entitlement or being delusional, this girl has dementia.

The other woman fighting for him is the elder brothers wife

Very appalling scene to watch
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by GoodSpirit: 10:15pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
She's just fooling around and not necessarily rejecting it. Just some little pampering and they are cool .

I don't want to believe she's truly rejecting it kos I can play this kind of play too.

Keep enabling bad behavior from your gender, you ain't different from that lady. Zero accountability and responsibility.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by GoodSpirit: 10:21pm On Mar 19
Puss360:
Skits left and right.... Now very hard to know what's real!!!....
Besides, why the publicity....?
This is just a means to bash and insult women

Zero accountability and responsibility for most ladies.

When you all say you are looking for a man that will take you out of poverty with zero accountability why then are you surprised most ladies will behave in like manner?

Keep digging, very soon you will deny you haven't gone to the aquifer bearing formation grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by GoodSpirit: 10:22pm On Mar 19
superCleanworks:
very CHEAP SKIT but I support the girl.

why give her iPhone 13 when there is iPhone 15?

If you wan be SIMP, better do it in full.

grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by KingDash09(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19
Illegend hafaπŸ˜‚
Karlifate:
LMAO! grin

The boyfriend will SIMPly save up again to buy for her, so as not to 'lose' her.

Death to simps, abeg!
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by iceking128(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19
Why will you buy an iPhone for the poor girl and you're still using android phone.... Well e be like n Samsung πŸ˜‚
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by BlackFlamefromP: 10:28pm On Mar 19
The mumu man should be stoned if it is discovered that he has never given any of his family members something that is 10x more expensive than what he want to give the so called girlfriend.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Kingzjayzee: 10:42pm On Mar 19
Savedday2:
Why are some boys like this? Girls wey guy men for area dey use recharge card #200 take they scatter their kpekus na him you dey buy iPhone for?

I swear! Some guys dey make me vex.
wetin even pain me pass na say e take the guy months to save up just to get the phone for the babe oo. Na wa for some guys oo.
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Kingzjayzee: 10:45pm On Mar 19
Gerrard59:
I take it to be a skit.

Number one mistake is saving that long for a gift. This relationship thing go hard for me. Maybe it is because I am not a fan of giving people money without any justified or logical reason.
I just spotted a colleague cheesy
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by Kingzjayzee: 10:46pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

Yes, and snapchat, picture editing, Instagram, Facebooking, tiktoking, and texting other guys etc.

the last part nahim dey pain pass. Swear!!
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by mykerg: 11:34pm On Mar 19
Pam wetin . The day i go buy something for babe or wife and she show any sign of being ungrateful, na there e end ooo. The relationship can never remain thesame again .
EreluRoz:

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by luminouz(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19
Karlifate:
LMAO! grin

The boyfriend will SIMPly save up again to buy for her, so as not to 'lose' her.

Death to simps, abeg!
He loves her. How dare you make fun of him?🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19
Sapiens3:

True. Most of them have virus in their brain. I see them on Facebook often. Always dancing and shaking like earthworms. Foolish people will give them likes.

Earthworm dey shake?🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max by ObalendeCMS: 12:02am On Mar 20
Am I the only guy that find it so tiring being with a naija girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.