Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director (50736 Views)

Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Ability2023: 8:14pm On Mar 19
Gozaa to the man of her life because without a supportive man. She would not be celebrated 2day.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Otiwaikuku: 8:18pm On Mar 19
glancenaija:
She's not married.

She is happily married with children.The husband is a fine handsome medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Bosman17: 8:20pm On Mar 19
Kizzygentle:
What baffles me is how young she looks ... some people are just blessed..I just dey imagine how proud her husband must be and her children... in this life try to be ontop so your children can be proud of u ..

From different mentions, seems she isn't married nor have children ... she is already an accomplished woman career wise, let her crown it up with a family ... she has really tried ..

lol… you see “Ms” you dey say husband 🤓🤓 you hear say she get husband… ok a bit of knowledge… she got married to a younger guy who used to live in her BQ… in fact the marriage was held at the Vatican by the pope himself… she’s very brilliant and career driven… she no fit stay married… was t surprised when I heard they parted ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Wellington123: 8:20pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Kizzygentle post=129007939]What baffles me is how young she looks ... some people are just blessed..I just dey imagine how proud her husband must be and her children... in this life try to be ontop so your children can be proud of u ..

From different mentions, seems she isn't married nor have children ... she is already an accomplished woman career wise, let her crown it up with a family ... she has really tried .. [/quote

She’s not married n has no kids
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by gentlegiant95: 8:23pm On Mar 19
Women like this hardly marry or have successful marriages. That's one very intimidating profile I must say

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by kolexy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19
Primusinterpares:
Impressive.

Impressive😁. Ada corner at the Zenith.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 19
She’ll snatch up a sugar daddy from the position. Let it not be the one we’ll hear about her dragging Tiwa or Chika Ike’s moneybag. E no go funny.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Manager001: 8:25pm On Mar 19
Did I see Ms abi my eye dey pain me?
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19
Kukutenla:
Patch patch CV

Is that really her pic or that of a Chinese sex doll?

What is patchy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19
bionixs:
under privileged mentality
Imbecilè
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by gentlegiant95: 8:30pm On Mar 19
Emyzoloye5:

Ms doesn't mean a lady is unmarried , miss or Mrs can be written as Ms
Ms is used when the marital status of a woman is unknown or not certain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by na2016: 8:33pm On Mar 19
Kizzygentle:
What baffles me is how young she looks ... some people are just blessed..I just dey imagine how proud her husband must be and her children... in this life try to be ontop so your children can be proud of u ..

From different mentions, seems she isn't married nor have children ... she is already an accomplished woman career wise, let her crown it up with a family ... she has really tried ..

No husband. She is miss
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by senatordave1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19
Kukutenla:
Patch patch CV

Is that really her pic or that of a Chinese sex doll?

What is patchy there
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by GreatUniben: 8:42pm On Mar 19
This is the type of people we should force to be the president of Nigeria. She has everything and all the knowledge, skills and experience. I raise my cap for her.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by frog12: 8:45pm On Mar 19
nothing intimidating there grin grin

Spinno:
What intimidating qualifications left, right, front and back but only family life was not mentioned

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Stayingalive: 8:46pm On Mar 19
Bongadu:
I'd raw fork her and smooch her pupu
na why you never achieve anything at your age.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by frog12: 8:48pm On Mar 19
the apollos university phd na something else grin grin

LyfeJennings:

That certificate na scam
This lady knows something some people don't know or she's warming the bed of someone very powerful to have attained this height plus she's also very intelligent with all of that qualities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kollymoore12: 8:54pm On Mar 19
undecided
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19
DONFRANSKID:
Useless, annoying stupid Bank

Be calming down na. No be only you naija d jaga jjaga
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Qoko: 9:03pm On Mar 19
sammyj:
smiley
Almost contract staff in Zenith loved her cos she championed how they have been paid PS and upfront.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19
fuckJones:
am looking for a god-fearing sugar daddy or a spiritual husband

grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19
NwaNimo1:
She is a Lady of the Order of Knights of St. John International (KSJI), and was awarded a Papal Knight of the Order of St. Sylvester by His Holiness Pope Francis.

...a freemason?

Chaii, Newark... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by soccerlite: 9:06pm On Mar 19
You have money you will get certificate
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Mindlog: 9:17pm On Mar 19
sleeknaija:

Na u marry am? Go back and read her profile again

Look for anyone from Achalla in Anambra State and ask if she is married into the Nwokoyes' family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by cally10(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19
Abagworo:

She's not married
She's married to a medical Doctor from Achalla Anambra state..i think they have one daughter.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by cally10(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19
Mindlog:

Look for anyone from Achalla in Anambra State and asked if she is married into the Nwokoyes' family!
She's married to Dr Emmanuel Nwaokoye from Achalla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Lomprico2: 9:23pm On Mar 19
Karlifate:

She's married.

Her full name is Dame Dr Adaora Remy Umeoji-Nwokoye

Her husband is Nwokoye

She is divorced then, that's why is is having the title Ms

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Morbeta11(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19
Beauty and brains.......not this one sitting beside me that has been pressing phone and watching useless tiktok videos.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by cally10(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19
Papayaayasager:
Which state is she from?
Anambra state
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Charly68: 9:30pm On Mar 19
She combined beauty plus brain .. very cerebral woman . I salute you ma
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by monex(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19
Konquest:

That's impressive.

But then again, attending several ivy league educational institutions does NOT mean that some CEOs have the capacity to lead financial and non-financial corporate organizations.

We saw this in the lead up to the massive collapse of top U.S. banks such as Lehman Brothers and even the energy company Enron whose CEOs and other executives had MBAs from Harvard University and more.

The ability to manage men and resources is key in any organization while generating value for clients and a good ROI for the organization. Period.

she isnt a graduate of those ivy league. She only attended some courses.

I agree her resume is kinda strong but think her professional qualifications and experience (rather than academic) are the strongest part of her resume. most top management executives have done the Harvard AMP. She isn't a graduate of Harvard. her doctorate from Apollos University is a mushroom doctorate. I have assisted someone with a doctorate from this university and what the person did was equivalent to the rigor of running an online survey. Her LLM from Salford was the one via Robert Kennedy college (1 year online) which has very little admission entry barrier or rigor. Her first degree from Jos and MBA from Unical are the main academic part of her resume.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead / Is This Behavior Normal In Lagos? (pics, Video) / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.