Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director (50806 Views)

Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Chuksy12(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19
Ms means Married but separated which means she is a divorcee.

She was once and now divorced hence the title Ms.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by cally10(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19
Lomprico2:

She is divorced then, that's why is is having the title Ms
The husband is the light skinned one... a medical doctor and they have a daughter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by cally10(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Otiwaikuku post=129009552]

She is happily married with children.The husband is a fine handsome medical doctor.[/quote

The tall fair guy on agbada... Dr Emmanuel Nwokoye from Achalla ...that's the husband

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Amumaigwe: 9:47pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Zooposki post=129008592][/quote]

Rat poo
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by lastkingsman: 9:50pm On Mar 19
Kizzygentle:

Make them dey catch clients

Before nko, you self dey pursue client. Everyone dey pursue client
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Farfalla(f): 9:51pm On Mar 19
COMPAQ:

Oh o! Baze university that just started in 2011. So clearly she attended the school when already a staff of Zenith. Very difficult to get First class when not working, talk less of while working. So she must have bought that First Class.

Why didn't she get first class from UniJos, which was clearly her proper first degree before working.

Isn't she the popular Adaora from way back that they said was dating CBN governor Sanusi (not the Emir of Kano, the previous one before Soludo) and who would do anything just to meet target and bring money in for Zenith!

Real female executives in top European companies don't have time for excessive beauty regimen, cos they are too busy to bother with such things. This one that looks like doll that spends all her time in beauty salon.
Her looks already tells you all you need to know. She looks like a competitor to Kim Kardashian and Bianca Censori and not a competitor to Funke Osibodu, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and other serious female executives.

Jealousy go kill una.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kizzygentle: 9:53pm On Mar 19
Bosman17:

lol… you see “Ms” you dey say husband 🤓🤓 you hear say she get husband… ok a bit of knowledge… she got married to a younger guy who used to live in her BQ… in fact the marriage was held at the Vatican by the pope himself… she’s very brilliant and career driven… she no fit stay married… was t surprised when I heard they parted ways
Thanks for the Intel..

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by lastkingsman: 9:54pm On Mar 19
LyfeJennings:

That certificate na scam
This lady knows something some people don't know or she's warming the bed of someone very powerful to have attained this height plus she's also very intelligent with all of that qualities

Kwakwakwa. Nigerians and their foolish thinking.

Janet Yellen once headed the federal reserve bank, is zenith bank CEO an occultic position?

The lady is accomplished and has shown over the years she can manage position of trust. Stop all these your conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Konquest: 9:55pm On Mar 19
monex:

she isnt a graduate of those ivy league. She only attended some courses.

I agree her resume is kinda strong but think her professional qualifications and experience (rather than academic) are the strongest part of her resume. most top management executives have done the Harvard AMP. She isn't a graduate of Harvard. her doctorate from Apollos University is a mushroom doctorate. I have assisted someone with a doctorate from this university and what the person did was equivalent to the rigor of running an online survey. Her LLM from Salford was the one via Robert Kennedy college (1 year online) which has very little admission entry barrier or rigor. Her first degree from Jos and MBA from Unical are the main academic part of her resume.
Yes, I'm aware she isn't a graduate of those institutions and ONLY attended the short management programs in those institutions because it was CLEARLY stated in the article.

I referenced the ivy league qualification issue in my post because of the past failures of some American corporate executives that had MBAs back in the late 2000s.

Indeed, just like you've said, professional qualications are the cream of the crop. Industry-specific professional certifications have far more value that just the academic qualifications, and savvy recruiters are constantly on the lookout for folks who have gained such professional certification abilities in addition to soft skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kizzygentle: 9:56pm On Mar 19
sagitariusbaby:
she doesn't need all that husband bullshit to be crowned as she is already crowned above her peers that are in their husband's houses
Dey there dey play.. She is gonna retire some day.. Na when u go know say money nd career is not everything.. A Time will come, all u will need is your family nd thy time, u would regret.. May it not be our portion..

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by iswallker(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

She no get husband. She has given her all to that bank.

Her all.

What does she do at night ....work in the bank still....

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by iyerebenita993: 9:57pm On Mar 19
Saw this on Twitter not quite long
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by MrBONE2(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19
DONFRANSKID:
Useless, annoying stupid Bank

grin
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by BRATISLAVA: 10:07pm On Mar 19
glancenaija:
She's not married.

How do you know this? It's a concern to you?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Mar 19
fuckJones:
am looking for a god-fearing sugar daddy or a spiritual husband

What of Jones?
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by The1960writer: 10:11pm On Mar 19
Kizzygentle:
What baffles me is how young she looks ... some people are just blessed..I just dey imagine how proud her husband must be and her children... in this life try to be ontop so your children can be proud of u ..

From different mentions, seems she isn't married nor have children ... she is already an accomplished woman career wise, let her crown it up with a family ... she has really tried ..

Marital status : ambiguous
Children: yes, she has children.

(I was once a staff of Zenith Bank)
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Bosman17: 10:16pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Wellington123 post=129009600][/quote]

She has a twin…
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by rafcrown(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19
I am looking for a briĺlliant lady like her but thunder bolt from Ijebu must be attached
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by nwasteve(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19
Where is she from
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by queen165: 10:18pm On Mar 19
OkOk...
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by COMPAQ(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19
Farfalla:

Jealousy go kill una.

Which kind jealousy! I left banking as an Assistant Manager in 2006 to do into Oil and Gas. I doing very well for myself.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:34pm On Mar 19
LyfeJennings:

She is not married oga
Thats why she's addressed as Ms

The title "Ms" does not indicate any marital status. It is used by both married and unmarried women.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kingzjayzee: 10:35pm On Mar 19
Kizzygentle:
What baffles me is how young she looks ... some people are just blessed..I just dey imagine how proud her husband must be and her children... in this life try to be ontop so your children can be proud of u ..

From different mentions, seems she isn't married nor have children ... she is already an accomplished woman career wise, let her crown it up with a family ... she has really tried ..
that's not her recent picture. She is married. Her husband's name is Umeorji.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kingzjayzee: 10:35pm On Mar 19
DiscoverID:
If you want to learn about tribalism enter any branch of fidelity or zenith bank.
lol
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kemadealadire(f): 10:36pm On Mar 19
Be successful oh, hmmn, just see the way unknown people are taking panadol unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kingzjayzee: 10:37pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

Her all.
she is a married woman oo. That's her husband's name there. UMEORJI
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kingzjayzee: 10:38pm On Mar 19
Kukutenla:
Patch patch CV

Is that really her pic or that of a Chinese sex doll?
that's her picture. But a younger her. She's older than that now but still looks young.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Kingzjayzee: 10:39pm On Mar 19
Benwallt:
Like this, zenith bank won't meet recapitalisation
lol. Why? if I may ask
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19
Thislifee:
She is not married, hence the title "Ms". Most successful female bankers aren't married, the place holder C.E.O of access bank aftermaths wigwe's dismise is an example too.

"Ms" is a title used for married and unmarried women. It does not indicate marital status. You are wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by louken(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

Her all.
Who told you she doesn't have husband? Where did you get that notion
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Evercurious(f): 10:41pm On Mar 19
This is what you call a standard CV. Now compare this to the new Access bank own. I mean the lady ,then you LL know that she isn't even up to the standard
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19
Kizzygentle:

If she is not married then I think its high time she does. .she has really accomplished career wise..

It's usually difficult for woman who have career ladder target and haven't married early enough...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.