Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director (50748 Views)

Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19
Met Adaora in 2017 at Zenith Maitama. Had an appointment with her regarding an AGM position i was referred to by Jim Ovia. She is very lovely and humble woman, soft spoken and kind to contract staff. Even though in the past she was rumored (believe true) to have had affair with Joseph Sanusi (EX CBN Governor). That doesnt take away from her kind and empathetic spirit. Left the Bank in 2019 before COVID.. Wish her all the best in her new position. She deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Splashme: 11:02pm On Mar 19
DiscoverID:
If you want to learn about tribalism enter any branch of fidelity or zenith bank.

You're disgusting, I swear.

All these bad belle because the owners
are not from your tribe.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Alexiiydon: 11:02pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
She will definitely do well more better than any man

Equality is what we’re asking for and we’ll get there!!
equality without hard work that woman got there because of hard work not like you who know nothing else but you rant online like say dog bite you
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Thislifee: 11:28pm On Mar 19
AmazonTopaz:

"Ms" is a title used for married and unmarried women. It does not indicate marital status. You are wrong.
Even as a medical doctor, I never knew this. I just learnt this one today, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by cally10(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19
nwasteve:
Where is she from
Anambra
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by LyfeJennings(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19
lastkingsman:

Kwakwakwa. Nigerians and their foolish thinking.

Janet Yellen once headed the federal reserve bank, is zenith bank CEO an occultic position?

The lady is accomplished and has shown over the years she can manage position of trust. Stop all these your conspiracy theories

Oga shut up
I work in a bank
Been there for over 10years
Zenith Bank is one of the most competitive bank
Which transaction did she bring on board
Do U know the number of years U will have to spend on each grade before U can be a GMD
No doubt she's smart but there is a bigger picture U don't see
U think say na by intelligence or school
The moment U get to DM level in any bank
There is a very high level of politics that will be played for U to even get full manager, how much more ED
How old U be self ?
What do U do for a living ?
I understand there are too many kids on this platform
U think it's by brain for Janet to hold the Federal reserve top spot or U think say na ordinary brain put Condolezza Rice or Kamala Harris to the position they occupy
Even as a man, e get where U fit reach wey U go gats play the game by the books
No dey Google name for me oga
Just shut up and learn
I've been in corporate practice for at least 12 years and I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by RecentHistory: 11:36pm On Mar 19
ggoldmine:
Get your facts right! She's married but retained her maiden name.

Kingzjayzee:
she is a married woman oo. That's her husband's name there. UMEORJI

See them.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19
Thislifee:
Even as a medical doctor, I never knew this. I just learnt this one today, thank you.
You are welcome. smiley
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by tshtsh: 12:01am On Mar 20
Very weak profile. Her strength is in deposit mobilization from politicians and others. Wonder how the bank's jim ovia set the bar so low. From the likes of Peter amangbo/Ebenezer Onyeagwu to this. She'll turn them all to marketers with aggressive depot targets by hook or crook.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by tshtsh: 12:07am On Mar 20
LyfeJennings:

30 years of experience is young
She can't be any less than 50
She's more of a deposit mobilizer than a professional banker. Zenith bank has steadily been losing quality staff sha
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by ggoldmine: 12:28am On Mar 20
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by AntyLydia: 12:28am On Mar 20
Abagworo:

She's not married

She is married to Dr Nwokoye, an accomplished medical practitioner
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Wetisland097: 12:30am On Mar 20
Abagworo:

She's not married
she is married to an achalla man
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Wetisland097: 12:31am On Mar 20
Abagworo:

She's not married
Be sure before saying things

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by AntyLydia: 12:50am On Mar 20
Kingzjayzee:
that's not her recent picture. She is married. Her husband's name is Umeorji.

Umeoji is her father's name
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by 3seriez(m): 1:42am On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

She no get husband. She has given her all to that bank.

Her all.

Omo. Perfect example of a career based lady. She has Definitely given her all to her job.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by lastkingsman: 1:48am On Mar 20
LyfeJennings:

Oga shut up
I work in a bank
Been there for over 10years
Zenith Bank is one of the most competitive bank
Which transaction did she bring on board
Do U know the number of years U will have to spend on each grade before U can be a GMD
No doubt she's smart but there is a bigger picture U don't see
U think say na by intelligence or school
The moment U get to DM level in any bank
There is a very high level of politics that will be played for U to even get full manager, how much more ED
How old U be self ?
What do U do for a living ?
I understand there are too many kids on this platform
U think it's by brain for Janet to hold the Federal reserve top spot or U think say na ordinary brain put Condolezza Rice or Kamala Harris to the position they occupy
Even as a man, e get where U fit reach wey U go gats play the game by the books
No dey Google name for me oga
Just shut up and learn
I've been in corporate practice for at least 12 years and I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING

You too should shut your trap and stop spewing rubbish on public platform.

You say you have been in corporate experience for 12 years but you talk like a motor park tout.

The most important criteria in holding a CEO position is the ability to prove from track record that you can hold and manage shareholders' trust. She has proven it from decades of experience and learning.

So stop talking trash by insinuating she got the position by "warming the bed of influential people" without evidence. If you can drop your full profile, I can initiate a defamation of character suit on behalf of Ada so you can prove full evidence to your assertions in court of competent jurisdiction.

You go just open mouth Waaaaah dey talk rubbish. Anu mpa ma!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Zool6: 1:57am On Mar 20
I thought James Okechukwu Ovia is not Igbo ? Even Miriam Olusonya of GTB is from Imo married to Yoruba man when it come to banking and financial management abeg leave it for Igbo women even for World bank Igbo women are fiercely competing with men from around the world for the past 20yrs Igbo women have either occupy 2rd 3rd or 6th positions in World banks continually non stop and no other African women have been able to achieve it

1) Ngozi Okonjo was Senior VP
Number 2 ranked position in World banks
2) Oby Ezekwesiri
Was VP World bank for Africa
6th rank position in World banks
3)Aruma Otte
Was Senior VP and Treasurer world Bank
3rd ranked position in World banks
4) Sandie Okoro
Is currently Senior VP and chartered institute for World banks
2td ranked position in world banks
Both Dr Ngozi Okonjo and Dr Sandie Okoro are just Seconds only to World bank president
give respect to Igbo women in banking they have set the pace for other African women that nothing is impossible

DiscoverID:
If you want to learn about tribalism enter any branch of fidelity or zenith bank.

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by LyfeJennings(m): 2:03am On Mar 20
lastkingsman:

You too should shut your trap and stop spewing rubbish on public platform.

You say you have been in corporate experience for 12 years but you talk like a motor park tout.

The most important criteria in holding a CEO position is the ability to prove from track record that you can hold and manage shareholders' trust. She has proven it from decades of experience and learning.

So stop talking trash by insinuating she got the position by "warming the bed of influential people" without evidence. If you can drop your full profile, I can initiate a defamation of character suit on behalf of Ada so you can prove full evidence to your assertions in court of competent jurisdiction.

You go just open mouth Waaaaah dey talk rubbish. Anu mpa ma!

M@dness dey your blood
I am very sure U won't say all of this to my face without chopping correct beating
I would personally see to it
Iku ma pa alanu e
If U wan reason am
Let's go offline and meet in person
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by LyfeJennings(m): 2:06am On Mar 20
tshtsh:

She's more of a deposit mobilizer than a professional banker. Zenith bank has steadily been losing quality staff sha

Hmmmm
For Zenith Bank
The deposit they mobilize has to be government funds
They have some of the lowest rates in commercial banking
Whatever she is in the system must be a very very powerful one
She has to be extremely powerful
That position heavy gannnn and is also subject to CBN approval
I doubt if Zenith dey lose staff o because they hardly sack their staff
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by tshtsh: 2:08am On Mar 20
LyfeJennings:

Hmmmm
For Zenith Bank
The deposit they mobilize has to be government funds
They have some of the lowest rates in commercial banking
Whatever she is in the system must be a very very powerful one
She has to be extremely powerful
That position heavy gannnn and is also subject to CBN approval
I doubt if Zenith dey lose staff o because they hardly sack their staff
Staff resign on their own. People don't wait to be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by lastkingsman: 2:22am On Mar 20
LyfeJennings:

M@dness dey your blood
I am very sure U won't say all of this to my face without chopping correct beating
I would personally see to it
Iku ma pa alanu e
If U wan reason am
Let's go offline and meet in person

Person wey get "12 years corporate experience" grin

See this motor park tout. You dey find find who you go exchange blow with? Abeg I be ajebutter; I no get strength to dey exchange physical blows. Abeg I no won reason am .

I go add cyber bullying to the case. Just drop your full profile here as a post so evidence go match seamlessly

See as your blood dey boil because of small yarn wey I talk but you get mind dey insinuate say "person dey warm bed of influential people" and na why she get CEO position.

Anu mpa ma.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by lastkingsman: 2:48am On Mar 20
tshtsh:
Very weak profile. Her strength is in deposit mobilization from politicians and others. Wonder how the bank's jim ovia set the bar so low. From the likes of Peter amangbo/Ebenezer Onyeagwu to this . She'll turn them all to marketers with aggressive depot targets by hook or crook.

Another animal talk (in Fela's voice) from an online clout chaser.

Go and start your own banking dynasty and set the bar high na.

See as you dey under rate this personality despite everything she has accomplished.

Another Anu mpa ma
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by BigIyanga: 3:45am On Mar 20
LyfeJennings:

She is not married oga
Thats why she's addressed as Ms
Dont talk about what you dont know. She’s married…She got accomplished without marriage …that’s why she’s using her maiden name. This is an example of Naija dream if it’s still exists.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by BigIyanga: 3:47am On Mar 20
Wetisland097:
Be sure before saying things
Takio… you sabi wella🙌🏿🔥
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Karlifate: 4:07am On Mar 20
Lomprico2:

She is divorced then, that's why is is having the title Ms

Na you divorce am

Just because of one internet article

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Stallione(m): 4:48am On Mar 20
My favourite family frnd. Congrats aunty.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by YoshihideSuga: 5:04am On Mar 20
DiscoverID:

First Bank, GT Bank, Wema Bank, former First City Monument Bank - Yorubas
Unity Bank - Northerners
UBA, Zenith, Fidelity and Access - Igbos.

Nigerians are tribalistic. So, cut Zenith the slack!
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by YoshihideSuga: 5:09am On Mar 20
LyfeJennings:

She is not married oga
Thats why she's addressed as Ms

In modern feminism era, Ms is used to describe adult women regardless of their marital statuses. It's used because feminists say there is more to a woman's profile than her martial status.
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by heniford2: 5:20am On Mar 20
Kizzygentle:
What baffles me is how young she looks ... some people are just blessed..I just dey imagine how proud her husband must be and her children... in this life try to be ontop so your children can be proud of u ..

From different mentions, seems she isn't married nor have children ... she is already an accomplished woman career wise, let her crown it up with a family ... she has really tried ..
photo editor I salute them 🙏🏿
Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by Chukerokeke90: 5:58am On Mar 20
dipoolowoo:
By Aduragbemi Omiyale
Jim Ovia's doing... marvelous to behold.
He saw a dogged marketer in her,took her by the wings and allowed her soar.

She's made a shitload of money from banking. Her properties are scattered around Abuja in sweet locations. These qualifications ain't cheap.

Invest in yourself, your value will up!

https://businesspost.ng/jobs/profile-of-zenith-banks-first-female-group-managing-director-adaora-umeoji/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Behavior Normal In Lagos? (pics, Video) / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.