Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. (25942 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Fuckyoumod: 12:14pm On Mar 20
chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well
lol... You are very unwise. Ok na, go ahead and cheat your body go tell you.

You want to be a man right? You are now rubbing shoulder with men, what men do you can do better lol.... Go and cheat 😂

A driver that can drive all cars is celebrated as an expert. But a car that can be driven by everybody is a scrap. You go turn to scrap!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Freelane33(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20
DNA is a must . Even when I’m pretty sure grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by dettolgel: 12:15pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:

I don't have a wife that sleep around and I married my wife as a virgin, all my kids are my carbon copy, no need doubting...

If you have ever been a bro-olosho you will most likely marry olosho as a wife...

Men too should change their ways, if you want your wife to do same...

Please don't mention me, if you don't have something reasonable to say, I get headache

That your kids look like you does not necessarily mean that they are yours. They could be your brother's or uncle's or even your father's. So there could be other people in your family tree that could make kids that share resemblance with you. Just saying. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Safyqueen: 12:16pm On Mar 20
Go ahead with your DNA matter within southern Nigeria, we don't have the problem in the north. You fornicates, commits adultery, drink alcohol anyhow but married late and you think you are not going to fill your societies with bastards? DNA kill you there.
Continue insulting the north with early marriage palava.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Goodlady(f): 12:19pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

Some women bring in another man's child and says its for the husband, probably, the real father don't even know he impregnated her and u still say men are the only scum... can't u see u are mentally unstable
Actually you are the mentally unstable one. Cos you v not seen me supporting those that deliberately bring in bastards.
My point: men slept with moghers if bÁstards to breed bÁstards and I blv you v raised a bÀstard or you are a bÀstard product!
Avoid me here if you don't want me to roast you with my menstrual pain anger!

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by advanceDNA: 12:21pm On Mar 20
dettolgel:

That your kids look like you does not necessarily mean that they are yours. They could be your brother's or uncle's or even your father's. So there could be other people in your family tree that could make kids that share resemblance with you. Just saying. grin

U like vawulence
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Basicend: 12:28pm On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

You talk as a Christian but unfortunately women don’t reason like that …

Its not really the fault of those ladies.

A lot of them have been f**ked and unf**ked before you married them.

So, to be gathered to just one lane later in life becomes impossible. Once the heart and body of a woman has been fragmented, to gather it together for a long journey with one man alone. . Is almost impossible.

You that you are making the choice to marry her, have this expectations, or pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by dettolgel: 12:33pm On Mar 20
advanceDNA:

U like vawulence

The guy na learner. I have a friend that won't leave his wife alone with any of his male relatives including his father. Obj is an example of such fathers. cheesy

Cousins are most unsuspecting but most dangerous. Some brothers are even worse because they cam easily pass the kids as yours. cheesy
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by MrCork: 12:38pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:
Lemme tell you something. Here in Nigeria.
Having a possession of something doesn't mean you have the ownership.

According to punch report, Six out of every 10 paternity tests turn out negative. “Statistically, in DNA paternity testing, most times in Nigeria, we see that six out of every 10 children might not be fathered by their presumed father.

That your child, that has grown on you, cherished and have showered lots of love and sacrifices may turn out to be not your child eventually grin grin

Now the problem is. The biological father might not even know he has a child somewhere. And when he knows, most of the times. He will do anything and everything possible and impossible to retrieve his child.

Now, you on the other hand might go like "Since I raised this child, I'm not giving my child to anyone". ROTFLMAO 😂 😂. You are not giving what? Your what again please? 😂 😂.

Some men are even very stupid. Some will go like "let the sleeping dog lie". Let the sleeping dog do what?
Did I purchase the dog to sleep idle?

One thing I love about the truth is that. You can't do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. If you refused to face the truth head-on, the truth will turn around to face you, and that's when you'll realise that Jesus has no tribal marks.

"Real men don't care about DNA, they raise and love them kids whether or not" . Lemme make it more fancy "Real men raise other people's kids like theirs even if they're not sure". Lol! Dey play. Dey there make pant dey wear you, body go tell you.

If you liked, spend ₦3billion on a kid. The moment the biological(real) father shows up. Whatever you have between you guys begins to have a crack.

It is better for you to know that the child is not yours and to proceed to raise the child than for you to think the child is yours and at the end of the day be up for a premium cruise party. My people dey call am, prem prem kumkum. 😂 😂

Well, if you'd like to be unfortunate, who am I to stop you?

Anyways , Enchanté.

Men are sopose to cheat...not women. This is why women MUST neeeeever be trusssssed..REAL TALK!!! (no offfeincse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by sketcherJ(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20
Zooposki:

lol. Oshi pick me. Aunty or Uncle, whatever gender you are, body no be firewood for both men and women. I cannot come and be eating a man’s weak akamu after he don spread am around. I must chop all exotic food, same as him. No be only him go dey enjoy. Variety is the spice of life. If a man cheats he has broken the bond and the result is his wife cheating, sometimes not even knowing why. Spiritually it is called karmic justice to balance the scale, but physically it is called an open marriage. Do me, I do you God no go vex.

Imagine an old husband with weak erection after he has finished sleeping around or a young boy with strong hard thick prick. Allah Arkbar. As the thing dey enter your heaven you go just dey scream Jesu, Jesu, Jesu oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
dumb take! The man paid your bride price! He provides for the home! He busts his ass off so that his family can survive and thrive! I don’t support cheating, but what if it happens! You will then see it as an opportunity to sell your body around like a hoe? You married woman? Nah that whorish character is already in you, you just waiting for a chance to exhibit it! So what if your hubby marries more wives? After all in our culture, a man can marry more wives but can you marry more husbands? Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

If dog nor bite ya yansh dz weak make my bf serve me breakfast. Ndi ara.
See his poverty head below!

Lol...you lost that bet because there are no dogs where I am.

So prepare for your breakfast, basketmouth

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by JuanDeDios: 12:48pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.
This one no enter. Your father wasn't your father means you should be okay with the circle repeating itself with you?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Geovanni412(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.

I said this on another thread and the redpill gang started attacking me

No be small thing

The truth is bitter to accept.

I'll leave y'all with this video of a man who did DNA test after 40 years to prove his paternity to a lady whose mum cheated on her dad with him.

Nothing is new .
https://youtube.com/shorts/wBw0RXTkgxc?si=GGs8DHxftY42MAx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJehpOn28?si=WNa07TlKWOnjRFE0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Yestogood: 12:52pm On Mar 20
chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well

If a woman is found to have unilaterally "donated" a child to an unknowing man, we will boot her out summarily. To have children for other men while in a marriage relationship, is the worst form of subterfuge imaginable. Not only is she being unfaithful, she knowingly places paternity on a person who will go on to pay bills and be responsible for a child or children who don't belong to him. In some cases, these daughters of satan have multiple children within marriage for men other than their husband, and in some cases all the children don't belong to the father. HABA!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Beverlyjean(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Actually you are the mentally unstable one. Cos you v not seen me supporting those that deliberately bring in bastards.
My point: men slept with moghers if bÁstards to breed bÁstards and I blv you v raised a bÀstard or you are a bÀstard product!
Avoid me here if you don't want me to roast you with my menstrual pain anger!

Look at u this lazy goofy hoe... u really have moi moi for a brain ... so what if men slept with those women ?? Were u there to know the real story , whether she dint reveal her marital status ... as i said ur brain is made of smashed beans 1

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by kunle75(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20
chiommy123:

If he's not faithful to you why staying in the marriage, why not opt out instead of pinning him down with someone else's child and destroy everyone along your path?

What a response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Geovanni412(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Many of you sound like you were raised by bedbugs.

So you are saying if my father was a poor man, I should also remain a poor man.
If my father was not educated, I should also remain uneducated.
If my father was a thief, I should also be a thief.
If my father was uncivilized, then I should also remain uncivilized?
So if I'm not sure whether my father is my real father, I should not be sure whether my child is my biological child too.
Since my father made a mistake, I should make the same mistake right?
I should also travel the path of my father's mistakes.

I'm now very sure that many Nigerians have an IQ less than 20.

Anyway! I and my father are copy and paste. A splitting image.

Since you don't know your real father, at least try to know your real children.

Did you even read what he said?

He isn't against DNA testing for children

Read his comment again, chief
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Faposky95: 1:00pm On Mar 20
Never heard lionesses EFF Lions cos they're upset.....
Never...
Only women.
Eve did start this shit
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Geovanni412(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Many of you were raised by paternity fraudsters.

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin

His type is funny, chief

He forgets that it is not in all cases that being a spitting image of one's father guarantees that the man is the father

What happens if the wife has an affair with the man's brother who looks just like the man?

People dey play too much

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Geovanni412(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20
Chicagograduate:
DNA wey the process no reach 20mins to bring results person go dey pay huge amount.

It is actually cheap

Calculate the cost of training a child from primary to university then include cost of feeding and healthcare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Goodlady(f): 1:05pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

Look at u this lazy goofy hoe... u really have moi moi for a brain ... so what if men slept with those women ?? Were u there to know the real story , whether she dint reveal her marital status ... as i said ur brain is made of smashed beans 1
Orî ë bûrü!
You get brain at all to be taking anyhow to who's old enough to be ya elder sister and more matured than you. You are arguing blindly with me here and you are still corroborating my points. I don't support bÀstard seeds like you or people that raised bÁstards like you cos it's men that put ya life in perpetual misery.
Olobo olè!
Fish smelling girl! See ya family members below!

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by CountinBlessins(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin

You behave like a moto park tout raised in the ghetto.
I really do not like seeing your stupid comments in threads you always derail threads with your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by LagosFirstSon: 1:05pm On Mar 20
chiommy123:
Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by wunmi590(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20
dettolgel:

Werey, no finger my brain jor 😆 nah my pikin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by komzy589(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

You just confirmed what the other person said about you with these your highlights.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Mom007(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

You talk as a Christian but unfortunately women don’t reason like that …
Where do you people find these useless women from? You are the causes of your own misfortune. You have good ladies wasting away but you idiots will not marry them because you want excitement and something spicy. You forget that it's something that made that woman hot and spicy... then you marry everybody's woman and now say the children are not yours.. before nko? Abegi all of you fathering bustard babies, yes I said bustard! I think this situation was not this bad when illegitimate children were called bastards! When we were young and you are having a quarell with your peers and they call you bastard, omo, fight don start be that, people had integrity, even children. Now you say baby mama, what's that?
Anyway, you men should think back at that good girl you didn't marry because she was too simple, not hot and sexy enough for you... na your real wife be that but you left her to Marry olosho! Ntoor

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by wunmi590(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20
Austineva:
another irredeemable SIMPle man supported grin grin grin

Lol, I tell you say I get headache 🤣 😂 😅, why you mention me
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by komzy589(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

Don't be faithful na. Shebi when you manufacture bastards and they kick you and your little bastards out, you will carry them to your father's house and turn it into a warehouse of bastards.
No. The unfaithful husband will suffer the consequences. The slutty wife and her bastard will be vindicated😆😣
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20
Geovanni412:

I said this on another thread and the redpill gang started attacking me

No be small thing

The truth is bitter to accept.

I'll leave y'all with this video of a man who did DNA test after 40 years to prove his paternity to a lady whose mum cheated on her dad with him.

Nothing is new .
https://youtube.com/shorts/wBw0RXTkgxc?si=GGs8DHxftY42MAx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJehpOn28?si=WNa07TlKWOnjRFE0

Haha, you dey mind those little children? Many of them aren't even married yet, but they care so much about the paternity of a child they don't have or plan to have anytime soon. Meanwhile, the man they are currently living with, whose food they eat, and sometimes, defraud with school bills, may just be wasting his money on another man's child.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by dettolgel: 1:18pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:

Werey, no finger my brain jor 😆 nah my pikin

cheesy na your pikin ooh. Until you notice say the laughter sounds like one of your brothers. grin

Or the pikin dey waka like one of your cousin wey sabi visit you and your wife. grin grin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Orî ë bûrü!
You get brain at all to be taking anyhow to who's old enough to be ya elder sister and more matured than you. You are arguing blindly with me here and you are still corroborating my points. I don't support bÀstard seeds like you or people that raised bÁstards like you cos it's men that put ya life in perpetual misery.
Olobo olè!
Fish smelling girl! See ya family members below!

Oh...u are even an old fool ... what a waste of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.