Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. (25921 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Proudman1: 7:28pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Many of you sound like you were raised by bedbugs.

So you are saying if my father was a poor man, I should also remain a poor man.
If my father was not educated, I should also remain uneducated.
If my father was a thief, I should also be a thief.
If my father was uncivilized, then I should also remain uncivilized?
So if I'm not sure whether my father is my real father, I should not be sure whether my child is my biological child too.
Since my father made a mistake, I should make the same mistake right?
I should also travel the path of my father's mistakes.

I'm now very sure that many Nigerians have an IQ less than 20.

Anyway! I and my father are copy and paste. A splitting image.

Since you don't know your real father, at least try to know your real children.

This is why we say democracy is a scam because these id*ots follow dey vote.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NothingDoMe: 7:49pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

I be ya mama?
Ask ya family members wey dey do am. Na men like you dey spoil this world.
My mother never supported nonsense.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Goodlady(f): 7:50pm On Mar 20
NothingDoMe:
My mother never supported nonsense.
How come she born you?
Were you swapped? Did anyone replace ya destiny with a bucket or bag?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NothingDoMe: 7:53pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

How come she born you?
Were you swapped? Did anyone replace ya destiny with a bucket of bag?
Lol. Seems I hit a nerve. Only paternity fraudsters would support fellow fraudsters. The law will catch up to ALL paternity fraudsters in due time. 😅
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NothingDoMe: 7:57pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

Promiscuity is on another level now... u cant compare those days to now ... reason why men are now focused on it ....
Thank you o jare. Gladens my heart we still have decent and right thinking ladies in Nigeria.

@goodlady make this person your mentor. There's hope for you yet. 🤗

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Goodlady(f): 8:06pm On Mar 20
NothingDoMe:
Thank you o jare. Gladens my heart we still have decent and right thinking ladies in Nigeria.

@goodlady make this person your mentor. There's hope for you yet. 🤗
Waka pass
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme make this clear. I'm not a regular person. I'm very wicked and vengeful. I no geh joy

Don't put yourself in a situation where people who are very close to you will give you a call early in the morning that your life is not safe courtesy of nightmares they'll have concerning you.

One year is not too much to strategize how to deal with the person behind an unknown moniker. If it sounded like a super story, you may want to clear your doubts.

Let's both respectfully end our discussion here. I won't respond to your mentions again.
Please avoid me.

I was going to ignore the insults you sent to your mannerless parents at home, but you see this threat to life, you don jam wetin pass you.

Oya send me a DM. I am VERY reachable. I need you to come and carry out your threats. No fold ooo 😭😭😂

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:11pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

I was going to ignore the insults you sent to your mannerless parents at home, but you see this threat to life, you don jam wetin pass you.

Oya send me a DM. I am VERY reachable. I need you to come and carry out your threats. No fold ooo 😭😭😂

Sent
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NothingDoMe: 9:12pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Waka pass
Lol.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NothingDoMe: 9:14pm On Mar 20
Francistown and Acidosis make una take am easy. Na paternity fraud cause this wahala. Shuo!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Pharaohny: 9:15pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Many of you sound like you were raised by bedbugs.

So you are saying if my father was a poor man, I should also remain a poor man.
If my father was not educated, I should also remain uneducated.
If my father was a thief, I should also be a thief.
If my father was uncivilized, then I should also remain uncivilized?
So if I'm not sure whether my father is my real father, I should not be sure whether my child is my biological child too.
Since my father made a mistake, I should make the same mistake right?
I should also travel the path of my father's mistakes.

I'm now very sure that many Nigerians have an IQ less than 20.

Anyway! I and my father are copy and paste. A splitting image.

Since you don't know your real father, at least try to know your real children.

Epic 😍😍😍😍
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20
NothingDoMe:
Francistown and Acidosis make una take am easy. Na paternity fraud cause this wahala. Shuo!

...because I said they should go check themselves in a laboratory before venting over a woman they don't have in their lives, dem wan kill me 😅😅

FRANCISTOWN,

Don't be a clown! Quoting my post to type "sent" without actually sending any DM will not save you at this point!

The audacity for you to think you can quote my post with a threat to life over my PERSONAL opinion about paternity will cause you more trouble than you bargained for.

I'm still waiting. I only need you to make clear your threats to my life and, if you're daring enough, reiterate your threats through a phone conversation. That's all.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NothingDoMe: 9:32pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

...because I said they should go check themselves in a laboratory before venting over a woman they don't have in their lives, dem wan kill me 😅😅

FRANCISTOWN,

Don't be a clown! Quoting my post to type "sent" without actually sending any DM will not save you at this point!

The audacity for you to think you can quote my post with a threat to life over my opinion about paternity will cause you more trouble than you bargained for.

I'm still waiting. I only need you to make clear your threats and, if you're daring enough, reiterate your threats through a phone conversation. That's all.
E do.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Boyjaco: 10:18pm On Mar 20
which hospital dey do the DNA test
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by noble2faith(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20
jelel6:

cry Kai, how many innocents perished.

Bruh, it is metaphysical.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Benwems(m): 12:52am On Mar 21
what does don't be unfortunate mean?
is this kind of English the reason uk asks for IELTS,

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by skywalker240(m): 2:13am On Mar 21
Acidosis:

Many of you were raised by paternity fraudsters.

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin
Rest, you're not making reasonable sense

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Badmashiii: 4:50am On Mar 21
Zooposki:

lol. Oshi pick me. Aunty or Uncle, whatever gender you are, body no be firewood for both men and women. I cannot come and be eating a man’s weak akamu after he don spread am around. I must chop all exotic food, same as him. No be only him go dey enjoy. Variety is the spice of life. If a man cheats he has broken the bond and the result is his wife cheating, sometimes not even knowing why. Spiritually it is called karmic justice to balance the scale, but physically it is called an open marriage. Do me, I do you God no go vex.

Imagine an old husband with weak erection after he has finished sleeping around or a young boy with strong hard thick prick. Allah Arkbar. As the thing dey enter your heaven you go just dey scream Jesu, Jesu, Jesu oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no reason to marry then.

Kukuma remain single and sample as many dicks you like. In that state you have the same right as men so you can do as you like with your body.

When you're tired of sampling dicks and you're now ready for marriage they will be more than enough simps ready to wife you up.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Mcslize: 5:20am On Mar 21
Beverlyjean:

And u think u are doing the man if u are unfaithful to him cos he's unfaithful to u... any woman that ever uses that as an excuse is nothing but a hoe ... if u steal from me and i decide to also steal from u, then I'm a thief ... every woman should have dignity for their bodies ... it brings innocence into the world thru giving birth.... a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating.... just like a broke woman is different from a broke man

I don't think you're a lady. Taaah, you can never be a lady. No lady can make this kind of sensible comment. I don't believe you. Forget that f in front of your name. Na man u be. Taaah, u be man.

I don't believe a lady in this Nairaland can make this type of reasonable and sensible comment.

Lie lie, you can never be a lady. You be man.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:40am On Mar 21
Proudman1:

This is why we say democracy is a scam because these id*ots follow dey vote.
I swr. There is an adage that says "There are too many foolish people in this world that , you get to meet a different foolish person everyday "
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Mar 21
RecentHistory:

Don't be faithful na. Shebi when you manufacture bastards and they kick you and your little bastards out, you will carry them to your father's house and turn it into a warehouse of bastards.
Bad mouths full nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by BRATISLAVA: 9:04am On Mar 21
Angelfrost:

Madam, that's not the point please.

Be unfaithful all you want... Just don't be involved in Paternity Fraud, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Since many of you can't use your brains to use contraceptives when fvcking around, DNA tests should be common place to any and every man.

Some of you commenting have your children foisted on another man, but are here preaching and sabre rattling.

DNA testing that absolves your crimes is obviously quite desirable fantasy.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by BRATISLAVA: 9:05am On Mar 21
Mcslize:

I don't think you're a lady. Taaah, you can never be a lady. No lady can make this kind of sensible comment. I don't believe you. Forget that f in front of your name. Na man u be. Taaah, u be man.

I don't believe a lady in this Nairaland can make this type of reasonable and sensible comment.

Lie lie, you can never be a lady. You be man.

He wants guys to DM him. Maybe it's a love-vendor or gay guy behind the moniker.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Mcslize: 5:14pm On Mar 21
BRATISLAVA:

He wants guys to DM him. Maybe it's a love-vendor or gay guy behind the moniker.

grin grin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Typing: 12:31pm On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

You behave like a moto park tout raised in the ghetto.
I really do not like seeing your stupid comments in threads you always derail threads with your stupidity

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique fergie001

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.