Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. (25955 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20
komzy589:

You just confirmed what the other person said about you with these your highlights.

What did he say about me? He said he is a photocopy of his dad?? LMAO. grin

The 'weyrey' is not married, but he cares so much about the DNA result of a child and a wife he doesn't have yet. Meanwhile, the man he currently calls father, under whose roof he lives and from whose pot he eats, may just be wasting his resources.

You can't be too bothered about a DNA result of a "future" child while living under the roof of a "father" you haven't really proven to be your biological father.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20
CountinBlessins:

You behave like a moto park tout raised in the ghetto.
I really do not like seeing your stupid comments in threads you always derail threads with your stupidity

I bet you and your likes will spend the next 2 weeks wondering whether everything I said about una mama is true. grin grin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20
Saao:
rich women cheat more than poor women

I'm asking about the faith of poor men.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by mukthar2000(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20
My culture is my DNA, as my wife just try pressed with another man and collect ur DNA result after some days not even up to a weeks or a months, the result na immediately.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by erospecial: 1:28pm On Mar 20
Very cheap particle.
Any woman found guilty of transferring another man's child to her husband should be divorced immediately and denied future court marriage.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Longman8: 1:28pm On Mar 20
Na big man dey do paternity test, poor man dey leave am for God. Lolz
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Saao(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20
NPFLADMIN:

I'm asking about the faith of poor men.
poor men will take it to God lol but in a serious note, when poor women cheat less, poor men don't have any reason to be worried about their spouse
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by lesbiconverter: 1:33pm On Mar 20
chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20
Saao:
poor men will take it to God lol but in a serious note, when poor women cheat less, poor men don't have any reason to be worried about their spouse

I want to argue about that "poor women cheat less" but I resist.
Not today.

Anyways, I agree the poor men are in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Goodlady(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

Oh...u are even an old fool ... what a waste of life
It's beginning to pain you. I ll frustrate ya lïfe

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:41pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

The 'weyrey' is not married, but he cares so much about the DNA result of a child and a wife he doesn't have yet. Meanwhile, the man he currently calls father, under whose roof he lives and from whose pot he eats, may just be wasting his resources.

You can't be too bothered about a DNA result of a "future" child while living under the roof of a "father" you haven't really proven to be your biological father.
You are very stupid for the emboldened, I could pass an uncle to you. You should be slightly older than my first child. Are you mad?

That you are bastard doesn't mean everyone
is like the man you knew to be your father.

That's why you should come from a family with good antecedence and pedigree.

Even before DNA became this common in Nigeria. There are at least 5 ways we use in my lineage to prove whether the child really belongs to the supposed father or not.

If you're from the family of fools, do you think everyone should be foolish then?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by komzy589(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

He didn’t say he’s not married, but somehow you made that up for him.
He confirmed his father’s paternity by saying he is a splitting image of his father, somehow you left that out. I know you will still doubt it because you are a trouble maker!
But whether you like it or not, DNA testing is not going anywhere and it is going to get easier.
The promiscuity among this new generation is already off the charts.
So keep crying all you want but the need for it now cannot be overkilled.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20
motionarena:
I will sponsor DNA test for 5 men here

Abeg sponsor for another thing.
Make I drop aza?
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:50pm On Mar 20
komzy589:

He didn’t say he’s not married, but somehow you made that up for him.
He confirmed his father’s paternity by saying he is a splitting image of his father, somehow you left that out. I know you will still doubt it because you are a trouble maker!
But whether you like it or not, DNA testing is here to stay and is going to get easier.
The promiscuity among this new generation is already off the charts.
So keep crying all you want but the need for it now cannot be overkilled.

No mind the idiot. During our own days. There wasn't anything like paternity test.
But because our forefathers knew the talents of women. They also put some preventive measures in check.

If not because I wanted to arrange some international documents for my kids, I wouldn't have done the PT.

The idiot was trying to justify mediocrity. Because some are not sure wether the father they know is their biological father, they shouldn't know about their kids also.

The guy and foolishness are related by blood.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by gfelo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20
You cant deny your husband sex and expect him to be faithful to you, if you think revenge is the best way , you will enjoy the end of the story.

chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Austineva(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:

Lol, I tell you say I get headache 🤣 😂 😅, why you mention me
😂😂😂
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by BlissGod: 2:04pm On Mar 20
You and the177 are fools.
Beverlyjean:

And u think u are doing the man if u are unfaithful to him cos he's unfaithful to u... any woman that ever uses that as an excuse is nothing but a hoe ... if u steal from me and i decide to also steal from u, then I'm a thief ... every woman should have dignity for their bodies ... it brings innocence into the world thru giving birth.... a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating.... just like a broke woman is different from a broke man
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NEUDUDE: 2:04pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Many of you were raised by paternity fraudsters.

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin

what is this one even ranting sef, jus talking gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NEUDUDE: 2:06pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:

I don't have a wife that sleep around and I married my wife as a virgin, all my kids are my carbon copy, no need doubting...

If you have ever been a bro-olosho you will most likely marry olosho as a wife...

Men too should change their ways, if you want your wife to do same...

Please don't mention me, if you don't have something reasonable to say, I get headache

wunmi with the d. weh done lol grin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by CondemnBattery(f): 2:08pm On Mar 20
They know what they are doing. It's to discourage men from finding out the truth. Wicked world
Chicagograduate:
DNA wey the process no reach 20mins to bring results person go dey pay huge amount.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Ebubu2: 2:11pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.
I been think say you be old man ooh.
Wisdom doesn’t come with age true true

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by imagrg(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20
DNA would scatter many homes in Nigeria if every married couple does it.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by dontiky: 2:12pm On Mar 20
chiommy123:
You cannot compare a man to a woman, A man cannot cheat and bring a child home and call him/her the wife’s child. Think we’ll before making some comments next time

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

You are very stupid for the emboldened, I could pass an uncle to you. You should be slightly older than my first child. Are you mad?

That you are bastard doesn't mean everyone
is like the man you knew to be your father.

That's why you should come from a family with good antecedence and pedigree.

Even before DNA became this common in Nigeria. There are at least 5 ways we use in my lineage to prove whether the child really belongs to the supposed father or not.

If you're from the family of fools, do you think everyone should be foolish then?

This 'weyrey' think say DNA is all about hating on promiscous women. LOL.

And you must be very 'silly, to imagine that someone like you can birth a man like me. Who dash your wandering Monkey banana??

Before DNA arrived in Nigeria, your ancestors had methods for determining paternity, but all you have as proof of your own paternity is being the "spitting" image of your father. LMAO grin Again, you must be extremely 'silly, to think everyone does not understand the subject of genetics and genetic pedigree. In fact, your analogy just shows the extent of your senselessness.

Let me just share this company link here (https://www.trakgene.com/). It is an Australian firm. Take a look, and you'll see why sensible people advocate for genuine genetic testing, not the du m.b' and misogynistic fantasies (that never extend to your mothers) you and your headless marauders indulge in.

Before you come back to shame your generation, make sure you google the word "genetic pedigree." If your head can contain extra 2Megabyte of knowledge, I will share my PERSONAL work on the aforementioned concept/company. But I know say your head na coconut. No meaningful thing can enter.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Rukevwe999(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20
If I found out that my child I raised for years is not actually mine but another's, I would send my wife packing but not the child. I know it sounds simpish but fatherhood is beyond blood. I already have a strong love for the child and I wouldn't want her to suffer for her mother's wrongdoings. And it would be confusing and traumatising to the child if she realizes that I'm not her biological father and I was kicking her out - she might even hate her mother in the process.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Beverlyjean(f): 2:32pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

It's beginning to pain you. I ll frustrate ya lïfe

U already living a frustrating life..

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:37pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.

Learn to take accountability for your actions...The sooner the better for you

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by travelzcruix: 2:37pm On Mar 20
Stories. I better not spend 3bn on a child and u show out of the gutters to claim the child later. We will leave court case and handle it street to street. If I can spend 3bn what is 30k that I cannot afford to waste you for free.
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:39pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Many of you were raised by paternity fraudsters.

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin

Your usage of your frontal lobe is very poor, you need to upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Ohraykon: 2:40pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:

I don't have a wife that sleep around and I married my wife as a virgin, all my kids are my carbon copy, no need doubting...

If you have ever been a bro-olosho you will most likely marry olosho as a wife...

Men too should change their ways, if you want your wife to do same...

Please don't mention me, if you don't have something reasonable to say, I get headache
the good ones who married olosho nko or the yahoo born again babes nko so we should kill ourselves abi? Where is your empathy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.