Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. (25891 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Kaa4(m): 11:04am On Mar 20
The worst part of it is that the biological father walks away with the child free. No reimbursement or any form of appreciation. Just take the child and walk away. You have wasted your life should the child not care about you.

12 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by EreluRoz: 11:04am On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.
Sometimes you spit truth but other times you are so annoying that I can't count the number of times I have konk you through my phone screen.

Some of these guys shouting DNA will feel bad if their dad starts demanding for DNA from their mom.
Every woman out there is bad and a cheat except their moms and sisters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by superintendents(m): 11:07am On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Many of you sound like you were raised by bedbugs.

So you are saying if my father was a poor man, I should also remain a poor man.
If my father was not educated, I should also remain uneducated.
If my father was a thief, I should also be a thief.
If my father was uncivilized, then I should also remain uncivilized?
So if I'm not sure whether my father is my real father, I should not be sure whether my child is my biological child too.
Since my father made a mistake, I should make the same mistake right?
I should also travel the path of my father's mistakes.

I'm now very sure that many Nigerians have an IQ less than 20.

Anyway! I and my father are copy and paste. A splitting image.

Since you don't know your real father, at least try to know your real children.
if your dad trust your mom, as you trust your wife.. angry

what am I doing DNA for.. Or you can tell me no trust again..

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Abee79(m): 11:09am On Mar 20
Thanks for the heads up 😃

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by superintendents(m): 11:10am On Mar 20
advanceDNA:

U are talking nonsense.....and it's nauseating
Oga I can not do DNA I trust my wife to the extent..

[/b]DNA is for those who don't want to be treated as they treat others.. [b]

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Bluearrow: 11:10am On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Two things can work together, isn't? Do a personal paternity test and get same for your kids. You people want to expose your wives, but una mama na saints cheesy

Everyone quoting me has said basically the same thing - FEAR.

Please are u male or female?
You are not making sense at all...
Even if a person do not know his biological mother, such doesn't mean the person shouldn't know his biological child. Some children are adopted, does that mean they can't have their own biological kids because they are adopted?

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by johnog4sure: 11:10am On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

And u think u are doing the man if u are unfaithful to him cos he's unfaithful to u... any woman that ever uses that as an excuse is nothing but a hoe ... if u steal from me and i decide to also steal from u, then I'm a thief ... every woman should have dignity for their bodies ... it brings innocence into the world thru giving birth.... a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating.... just like a broke woman is different from a broke man
100!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by frugal(m): 11:11am On Mar 20
chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well

There should be no condition attached to being faithful. It’s either you are or you’re not.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Bfly: 11:11am On Mar 20
damn!
Some of the men raising another man kids also have their kids being raised by another man.

No woman no cry.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by superCleanworks(m): 11:12am On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

And u think u are doing the man if u are unfaithful to him cos he's unfaithful to u... any woman that ever uses that as an excuse is nothing but a hoe ... if u steal from me and i decide to also steal from u, then I'm a thief ... every woman should have dignity for their bodies ... it brings innocence into the world thru giving birth.... a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating.... just like a broke woman is different from a broke man

wait.... who wrote this? male or male turned female?
i don't want to believe an actual woman wrote this.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by advanceDNA: 11:13am On Mar 20
superintendents:

[/b]DNA is for those who don't want to be treated as they treat others.. [b]

Lol...care to explain what the above means...because I don't want to assume

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:13am On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.

You sound like an illiterate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by joseph1832(m): 11:16am On Mar 20
Acidosis:

let's face it, during the Era of our moms, promiscuity isn't rampant, and you don't see boys going around with sagging baggy trousers, ear rings in their ears, artificial dreadlocks on their head and doing yahoo yahoo and listening to unscrupulous songs that glorify violence, drugs and sex, did you?

Neither did you see our mom's going around with multiple sex partners, doing hookups, wearing tattoos, doing butt implants, carry dildos and vibrators in their hand bags etc did you?

So Mr, permit to tell you to shut tha hell up. Those days and these days aren't the same.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by GodHimself: 11:17am On Mar 20
Faithfulness isn’t conditional.

Be faithful because you want to be, and because it’s your character, not as a reward for faithfulness from the other party.

chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well

10 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by tonicyril: 11:18am On Mar 20
chiommy123:
you re talking like your mother exactly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by superintendents(m): 11:18am On Mar 20
they are shouting DNA and na the same gender man they follow another man's woman..

Change yourself before you see the change you are looking for..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by callthefred: 11:19am On Mar 20
NPFLADMIN:
200k for DNA?

In a country where poverty is more than 50%?

Continue using poverty as excuse. Shebi when you sponsor a child reach graduation you go know wetin sup. Nothing beats being so sure.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Gandrova: 11:19am On Mar 20
Only people that their relationship is built on faulty foundation will think this way.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by mymadam(m): 11:20am On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

💯
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by tonicyril: 11:20am On Mar 20
superintendents:
I swear this shit would break long term peaceful families.. Is better to boycott this for your own sanity.. undecided

modified...you guys don't want to be treated as you treat others..

Continue..
undecided
Boycott it and face the reality when u re weak to defend urself....u will learn

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Gandrova: 11:21am On Mar 20
chiommy123:
So is that a prerequisite for cheating?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by superintendents(m): 11:21am On Mar 20
Gandrova:
Only people that their relationship is built on faulty foundation will think this way.
I swear my brother..

especially those wey no trust them self..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FireUpNow(m): 11:21am On Mar 20
One test women especially Naija women fear most is DNA test. They don't want to hear DN not to add the A. A neighbor told his wife he wanted to conduct DNA on his three kids, the wife was shouting that the marriage is over that no trust in the union anymore.. Nor be small laugh I laugh oo. Abeg men ooo if you don't have money for DNA please do GENOTYPE pls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Mozegee: 11:21am On Mar 20
There are sins that can't be forgiven,this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by geoworldedu: 11:21am On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:
Lemme tell you something. Here in Nigeria.
Having a possession of something doesn't mean you have the ownership.

According to punch report, Six out of every 10 paternity tests turn out negative. “Statistically, in DNA paternity testing, most times in Nigeria, we see that six out of every 10 children might not be fathered by their presumed father.

That your child, that has grown on you, cherished and have showered lots of love and sacrifices may turn out to be not your child eventually grin grin

Now the problem is. The biological father might not even know he has a child somewhere. And when he knows, most of the times. He will do anything and everything possible and impossible to retrieve his child.

Now, you on the other hand might go like "Since I raised this child, I'm not giving my child to anyone". ROTFLMAO 😂 😂. You are not giving what? Your what again please? 😂 😂.

Some men are even very stupid. Some will go like "let the sleeping dog lie". Let the sleeping dog do what?
Did I purchase the dog to sleep idle?

One thing I love about the truth is that. You can't do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. If you refused to face the truth head-on, the truth will turn around to face you, and that's when you'll realise that Jesus has no tribal marks.

"Real men don't care about DNA, they raise and love them kids whether or not" . Lemme make it more fancy "Real men raise other people's kids like theirs even if they're not sure". Lol! Dey play. Dey there make pant dey wear you, body go tell you.

If you liked, spend ₦3billion on a kid. The moment the biological(real) father shows up. Whatever you have between you guys begins to have a crack.

It is better for you to know that the child is not yours and to proceed to raise the child than for you to think the child is yours and at the end of the day be up for a premium cruise party. My people dey call am, prem prem kumkum. 😂 😂

Well, if you'd like to be unfortunate, who am I to stop you?

Anyways , Enchanté.
The reason why we have 6 out of 10 coming out negative is because those who did the test did it out of suspicion. Before conducting the tests, they noticed that a lot of things weren't adding up and then they went ahead to do it. If everybody was to do the test generally, it would have been 1 out of 10 coming out negative. No be everybody woman be olosho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by yewit37486: 11:21am On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Another twist to this are hardcore tribalists discovering they are not from the tribe they think they are, hahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by tonicyril: 11:22am On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Many of you were raised by paternity fraudsters.

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin
Can u please listen and learn...he's talking sense into ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Beverlyjean(f): 11:23am On Mar 20
Acidosis:

Were you around in those days?? Dey play. Men are now focused on it because DNA testing only gained popularity in Nigeria a few years ago. How can you focus on something that was never available or affordable in the first place?

Women now have more options and possible to cheat compared to decades ago ...

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:23am On Mar 20
cheesy

Baba You Sabi!

No just gimme Bastard(s)
No form Holy Holy
No carry shoulder
Show half love if at All!

The rest na On God!

grin
Angelfrost:

Madam, that's not the point please.

Be unfaithful all you want... Just don't be involved in Paternity Fraud, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Since many of you can't use your brains to use contraceptives when fvcking around, DNA tests should be common place to any and every man.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Daniluv1(m): 11:25am On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

You talk as a Christian but unfortunately women don’t reason like that …

Na man you be for this talk
In order never trust a woman even if you are being fateful
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 11:28am On Mar 20
yewit37486:

Another twist to this are hardcore tribalists discovering they are not from the tribe they think they are, hahaha.

LMAO

Crazy, twist grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / Building A Family: Can Your Home Last Without Finance? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.