Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta (26375 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Bestbeelieve: 7:50am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
This shud be a lesson to all... no group of individuals can be bigger than Nigeria..
These are brave men that have dedicated their lives to protect you and me.. they are the symbol of Nigeria
STFU

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Goodnewsforlife: 7:51am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:
After yoruba soldiers have killed dozens of innocent people as ordered by Tinubu.
u igbos n roping yorubas into all your madness

Election defeat no easy ooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by sslcrypt: 7:54am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
This shud be a lesson to all... no group of individuals can be bigger than Nigeria..
These are brave men that have dedicated their lives to protect you and me.. they are the symbol of Nigeria

YOU sounding like a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Olaxbolax100: 7:54am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba man so that's how other countries fish out criminals.

Kill hundreds of their innocent people.

Because it's not your region right.

I regret sharing the country with evil minded people

You reek of tribalism... Because he used a yoruba moniker, he has to be a yoruba man.... What happened to attacking the guy rather than involving the ethnic group?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:55am On Mar 20
SalamRushdie:
Yes Dogo Jede and Bello Turji are still moving free after killing many more soldiers
so are you justifying the killing of the Nigerian soldiers?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Satazaa: 7:56am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
thanks bro 🙏👍

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Adufeamos: 7:57am On Mar 20
I tell you. Shielding Terrorist. They ve bn taking Perce n cuts from them now they must vomit

Toluwanise247:

If they don’t kill 50 to 100 the community leader will not bring them out ….
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Chibuzor9000: 7:57am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
You left ur brain at the backyard of ur house.What about the innocent lives they have wasted all in d name of reprisal attack?Who will rebuild the houses the burnt down?Who will compensate for the lives they wasted?

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Olaxbolax100: 7:57am On Mar 20
Goodnewsforlife:

Make una no dey put tribal sentiments to issues... You can make ur point without mentioning ones tribe. Every individual is capable of making any statement they wish and it doesn't represent the view of members of such tribe. Make una dey calm down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:58am On Mar 20
The innocentee wey dem go arrest go pass the real perpetrators. And was dem call you suspect in a case like this. Oti lo. No explanation.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by babz11(m): 7:58am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba man so that's how other countries fish out criminals.

Kill hundreds of their innocent people.

Because it's not your region right.

I regret sharing the country with evil minded people

you are part of people, praising Isreal for bombing Gaza becouse of Hamas militant group

6 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by GodPrince: 8:01am On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

bastarrrd e no go better for u. Go kill the 50 and 100, u suppose dey shame how Dem kill una Terrorist soldiers when join ijaw youths to fight our urhobo community. Hopeless ID1OT

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Tranquillity360: 8:02am On Mar 20
babz11:

you are part of people, praising Isreal for bombing Gaza becouse of Hamas militant group
Mu mu so Israel are bombing their people like your Nigeria soldiers?

See the kind of people I dey share country with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Adufeamos: 8:02am On Mar 20
What audacity....you wiped a whole battalion ?? Battalion that can save many lives. Infact that community should be a replica of Odi "IF " they refuse to provide them. Stop shielding criminals Hahaa they have families too now. All because you refused peacetalk process

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by kmaster007: 8:03am On Mar 20
If nah you dey Nigeria army you will do the same
Skooltynz:
since you already know how to get them why kill the innocent,nigerian army full of psychopaths
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Tranquillity360: 8:04am On Mar 20
Goodnewsforlife:

Only if I care about your Nigeria election grin grin
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by IamAtAnger: 8:04am On Mar 20
Shebi the slain soldiers are alien na they dont have families... dummy
Chibuzor9000:
You left ur brain at the backyard of ur house.What about the innocent lives they have wasted all in d name of reprisal attack?Who will rebuild the houses the burnt down?Who will compensate for the lives they wasted?

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Adufeamos: 8:04am On Mar 20
What audacity....you wiped a whole battalion ?? Battalion that can save many lives. Infact that community should be a replica of Odi IF they refuse to provide them. Stop shielding criminals Hahaa they have families too now. All because you refused peacetalk process

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Skooltynz: 8:06am On Mar 20
kmaster007:
If nah you dey Nigeria army you will do the same

i can never kill an innocent soul no matter what.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by phemmie06(m): 8:06am On Mar 20
I never for once supported violence but how many times have Kaduna been raided in the last 30 days?

IamAtAnger:
Says who?... do u know how those bandits are being dealt with?... and shud that justify the killing of the army in other regions?
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by johnog4sure: 8:06am On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

You justify killing of innocent people? this shows howmany Nigerians need mental re-evaluation.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by MrBroke(m): 8:09am On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

You dey craze. Wetin save you say i no dey near you, na slap you for receive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Humphrey2015: 8:09am On Mar 20
After killing innocent villagers.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by MrBroke(m): 8:09am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
Anybody that attacks or kills Nigerian army have attacked and kill Nigerians

You are a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by GodPrince: 8:10am On Mar 20
Senate President Godswill Akpabio already said it yesterday that the killers of the soldiers on evil mission are not people from the Niger Delta region. Nigerians Make una go find people wen kill una soldiers, leave Deltans alone.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Neyopumpin13: 8:10am On Mar 20
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=129014356]Yes Dogo Jede and Bello Turji are still moving free after killing many more soldiers [/quote) you are too bias,this your comments not good .

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by IamAtAnger: 8:11am On Mar 20
Your papa be the senior one
MrBroke:

You are a fool
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by GodPrince: 8:13am On Mar 20
[quote author=Neyopumpin13 post=129014926][/quote]nor mind the id1ot
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Snowx: 8:14am On Mar 20
E don be for them..I pray that they are real culprits
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:15am On Mar 20
GanagiBitrus:

That's extrajudicial killing & it's unlawful. Unless you support lawlessness & anarchy.

Only a formidable armed group can kill 15 military personnel just like that. NA 1st needs to identify the group responsible.

how do you guys settle your double standards over here?

Many of y'all are celebrating 30,000+ killed in Gaza because of what Hamas did, but you see it different now that innocent Igbo people are been collectively punished for what a few did?.

Why not have the same moral stand and not "for my friends, everything. For my enemies the law"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by GodPrince: 8:16am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East / ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.