Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta (26389 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Aishaalameen(f): 9:11am On Mar 20
GanagiBitrus:

Nothing like double standards here.

Israel knows Hamas as the group responsible for attacks.
&Hamas uses civilian shields & launches attacks from civilian buildings. Israel even warns civilians to evacuate such bases b4 attacking.
Yes, there are Civilian casualties but it's not same as with NA angrily going to burn down communities & any young person in the vicinity of the community.
Don't compare the 2. They've not even identified the group responsible. Senate President even mentioned mercenaries.
I think you just made her point even clearer lol. Now that it is yours you are trying to differentiate. If Hamas is in Isreal, hiding in school, or hospitals or universities in Haifa etc? Will Isreal bomb them indiscriminately like that??

We can say the same thing here. Why don't the people who killed the soldiers come out and surrender? why are they hiding inside civilians making them human shield?. Your point seem to fly right over your head. The fact is, you are justifying what Isreal is doing because Gazans are not people you like, but you are speaking morals here because the innocent are your people.

The double standard is as clear as day. Both are wrong and none is justifiable.

5 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by IamAtAnger: 9:16am On Mar 20
Dont fall for social media propagandas ... the village hasn't be razed down
SisterAnn:
You are right. But does this grant them to right to raze down the village and everything that moves?

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Agapeunit(m): 9:19am On Mar 20
Aishaalameen:
I think you just made her point even clearer lol. Now that it is yours you are trying to differentiate. If Hamas is in Isreal, hiding in school, or hospitals or universities in Haifa etc? Will Isreal bomb them indiscriminately like that??

We can say the same thing here. Why don't the people who killed the soldiers come out and surrender? why are they hiding inside civilians making them human shield?. Your point seem to fly right over your head. The fact is, you are justifying what Isreal is doing because Gazans are not people you like, but you are speaking morals here because the innocent are your people.

God bless u my wonderful sis,d oil on ur head no go run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Fearurcreeator: 9:25am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba man so that's how other countries fish out criminals.

Kill hundreds of their innocent people.

Because it's not your region right.

I regret sharing the country with evil minded people
You for like share with US wey dey level iran bah... Oloriburuku ni some of you

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by RealAfonja: 9:32am On Mar 20
I just pity those three, their hell will start on this Earth, the worst of punishment resides with the army. They will show them shege banza pro max
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by SalamRushdie: 9:33am On Mar 20
Richtaiwo:

Can you tell us where they are still moving freely? And I used to think dis one get small sense.

Have they ever been captured ?

Dogo Jede after downing one helicopter and killing 36 of our best men has stiill not been arrested or even declared wanted ,infact he went on to have wedding ceremony after that and till date is still taxing farmers in the Shiriro .area

As Bello Turji you know he hasn't been captured and keeps moving between Zamfara and sokoto axis as he pleases..Can you show me where they were captured or even almost captured..

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by SalamRushdie: 9:34am On Mar 20
[quote author=Neyopumpin13 post=129014926][/quote]

I am bias for calling for the arrest of two notorious bandits that have killed 100s of people ?
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by SalamRushdie: 9:36am On Mar 20
PortHarcourtcit:
so are you justifying the killing of the Nigerian soldiers?

Never I am a product of our military and I love them but I am saying Dogo Jede and Bello Turji have to face Justice for their crimes..how can person kill 36 special forces and destroy one helicopter and the whole govt is behaving like it didn't happen?
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Anunakeeh: 9:40am On Mar 20
thisisit:
What is a Lt.Colonel, 2 army Majors and a Captain doing in remote Okoluma village in a supposedly peace keeping or kidnap rescue of only one Person while 287 students are left to their fate in Kaduna

What is soldiers Interest in the community that 5 seniors officers are in that trip...

Peace mission without Police DPO?, without Community leaders.. Without Local Govt leaders?

Peace keeping indeed...

The fact of the matter is that Civilian oil thieves killed oil thieves in uniform over illegal oil monies

The Lt.Col. and the other soldiers are not HEROES. They did not die for Nigeria. They died doing illegal oil business.

Communities should defend themselves against any aggressor wether state agencies or otherwise.

Some of those Foools venting up and down on here know this well but they keep being deceptive and deluded by deceiving the smaller Foooolsgrin

Peace keep talk indeedgrin
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Etranshub(m): 9:45am On Mar 20
Scapegoats. They should face the music if they are involved... Only God knows the true story on this particular case, too many different reports here and there.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Richtaiwo: 9:46am On Mar 20
SalamRushdie:

Have they ever been captured ?

Dogo Jede after downing one helicopter and killing 36 of our best men has stiill not been arrested or even declared wanted ,infact he went on to have wedding ceremony after that and till date is still taxing farmers in the Shiriro .area

As Bello Turji you know he hasn't been captured and keeps moving between Zamfara and sokoto axis as he pleases..Can you show me where they were captured or even almost captured..
You said they are walking freely. Tell us where you last spotted them walking freely. Is this too difficult to understand?
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Putindbutt: 9:48am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:
Mu mu so Israel are bombing their people like your Nigeria soldiers?

See the kind of people I dey share country with.
If any isrealis becomes an animal killing IDF force like you animals are doing, IDF forces will blast them to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by broadman20: 9:49am On Mar 20
Skooltynz:

why do you people from that side always support evil,e go reach everybody just chill no be naija again.

But she them attacking Israel against Hama's, very very bad region.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Tranquillity360: 9:51am On Mar 20
Fearurcreeator:

You for like share with US wey dey level iran bah...my father Oloriburuku ni some of us

So south south is now another country and enemies of Nigeria.
US should have leveled itself or Iran level itself.

Cow brains everywhere ..

Anyway good to know about your father
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Tranquillity360: 9:52am On Mar 20
Putindbutt:

If any isrealis becomes an animal killing IDF force like you animals are doing, IDF forces will blast them to ashes.
Animal talk
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Orlu13: 9:53am On Mar 20
MrBroke:

You dey craze. Wetin save you say i no dey near you, na slap you for receive.

I swear...I wonder how I ended up in d same country with these kind of ppl
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Ihengwu: 9:55am On Mar 20
The actions of the military at Okuama did not surprise. Nigerian know from history that if you kill one soldier, not to talk of 17 soldiers, there will be serious and mostly unfair consequences. I feel very sorry for the innocent citizens who are caught in his. And may God grant the dead eternal repose.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by SalamRushdie: 10:00am On Mar 20
Richtaiwo:

You said they are walking freely. Tell us where you last spotted them walking freely. Is this too difficult to understand?

Does this man look like someone that's hiding?

Everyone in Sokoto Zamfara axis know any location Bello Turji and his men at any point in time because their movt is not something that be hidden , they use Federal highway to move in large numbers from point A to point B ...If the govt is seriously about killing this guy they would have airstruck them during those their very public movts but instead they are even being given chieftaincy titles in full glare of the public with policemen around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZGqfuogbwI?si=_9-nYn7kwpkAsPFD

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Putindbutt: 10:05am On Mar 20
thisisit:
What is a Lt.Colonel, 2 army Majors and a Captain doing in remote Okoluma village in a supposedly peace keeping or kidnap rescue of only one Person while 287 students are left to their fate in Kaduna

What is soldiers Interest in the community that 5 seniors officers are in that trip...

Peace mission without Police DPO?, without Community leaders.. Without Local Govt leaders?

Peace keeping indeed...

The fact of the matter is that Civilian oil thieves killed oil thieves in uniform over illegal oil monies

The Lt.Col. and the other soldiers are not HEROES. They did not die for Nigeria. They died doing illegal oil business.

Communities should defend themselves against any aggressor wether state agencies or otherwise.

Slowpoke with a slow reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Lekan239(m): 10:20am On Mar 20
Skooltynz:

why do you people from that side always support evil,e go reach everybody just chill no be naija again.
I wish u knew how many innocent lives was lost in north war prone area thise years. If u find yourself in an area where they killed army personnel or an area where they wage war on army personnel, if u like no run. Still stay there dey claim innocent
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Lomprico2: 10:27am On Mar 20
After killing more than 50 innocent people you are showing us 3 suspects.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Lomprico2: 10:28am On Mar 20
Toluwanise247:

If they don’t kill 50 to 100 the community leader will not bring them out ….

Just listen to yourself Tolu.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Oakenshield: 10:36am On Mar 20
Skooltynz:

so y were the soldiers attacked 1st unprovoked. Before u compare wats happening in the north and south u must understand the war scenario in the north and miscreants in the south. Well if I was the CDS I will order total destruction of the town
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by GanagiBitrus: 10:37am On Mar 20
Aishaalameen:

For clarity, this is my standard & it's not double:
After such attack,
1. Identify the Group responsible
2. Gather some intelligence about them & strike
3. If they are using civilian bases, warn the civilians to evacuate before striking.

Only a formidable armed group can neutralise 15 military personnel just like that.
The NA has not even identified the group responsible, rather they just angrily went into the village to burn down houses & kill any young people in the vicinity. This is very unprofessional.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by NewYorkCity: 10:43am On Mar 20
Out of 200 attackers. Jokers...Una don arrest innocent agbero.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:47am On Mar 20
[quote author=Skooltynz post=129014136]
why do you people from that side always support evil,e go reach everybody just chill no be naija again.[/quote

He or she isn't supporting evil. At the same time, he or she knows such barbaric acts can not happen from that side...
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:53am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:

Do you know the number of innocent people United States of America killed in Iraq and Afghanistan in the bid for fishing out those responsible for 911? Very unjust.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by gbadexy(m): 10:56am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:

He speaks for himself with his limited thinking capacity.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Tranquillity360: 11:15am On Mar 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you know the number of innocent people United States of America killed in Iraq and Afghanistan in the bid for fishing out those responsible for 911? Very unjust.

You're comparing what country is doing to other country with what your Nigeria soldiers is doing to Nigerians inside Nigeria.

How many times have USA attack it own communities, killing anyone they see.
Abi criminals have never killed USA soldiers in the country?
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by fxexperts: 11:19am On Mar 20
IamAtAnger:
This shud be a lesson to all... no group of individuals can be bigger than Nigeria..
These are brave men that have dedicated their lives to protect you and me.. they are the symbol of Nigeria
But northerner killers are in a league of their own. they are bigger than Nigeria, and they can even kill the president without any form of retaliation and clowns. like you will support them. they have been killing military officers from time immemorial without consequence.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Fearurcreeator: 11:20am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:

So south south is now another country and enemies of Nigeria.
US should have leveled itself or Iran level itself.

My father has Cow brains everywhere ..

Anyway good to know about my father
Pele
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by RandomForest: 11:22am On Mar 20
Tranquillity360:

You supported IDF, so how is this any different? Hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) / Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.