Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta (26468 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by Aishaalameen(f): 1:55pm On Mar 22
GanagiBitrus:

For clarity, this is my standard & it's not double:
After such attack,
1. Identify the Group responsible
2. Gather some intelligence about them & strike
3. If they are using civilian bases, warn the civilians to evacuate before striking.

Only a formidable armed group can neutralise 15 military personnel just like that.
The NA has not even identified the group responsible, rather they just angrily went into the village to burn down houses & kill any young people in the vicinity. This is very unprofessional.

It is double. You are making it sound alright that IDF did the right thing. IDF has bombed indiscriminately, 90% of the time no leaflet were shared to ask people to move, most of the times they have used sniper and bombs to kill people in the same places they have asked them to move to. They have used snipers to kill people, Infact they killed civilians holding white flags, 3 were even Isreali hostages because they assumed they were innocent palestinians (as if that is any better).

Isreal is not a saint, and what they are doing is barbaric and a terrorist act, and what hamas did is the same and so is what the military in Nigeria alledgedly did. You are eating up a propaganda of a leaflet asking people to leave so as to make the massacre justifiable. It cannot be justified, and the 90% of the world, even their complicit allies are seeing that today.

So treat both with the same disdain. This is how I see it. Its a double standard. But if you don't see it that way, thats okay.

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by membranus: 8:55am On Mar 27
SalamRushdie:
Dogo Jede and Bello Turji are still moving free after killing many more soldiers ..They also need to be arrested

As I earlier predicted to you Dogo Gide is now dead, remaining Bello Turji.

See link.

http:///s2dfcfa44240327en_ng?link=1&client=news
Re: Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Mar 27
membranus:

As I earlier predicted to you Dogo Gide is now dead, remaining Bello Turji.

See link.

http:///s2dfcfa44240327en_ng?link=1&client=news

Yes Immediately I saw the headline I just remembered your prediction just last week ..Thank U I am very happy , seeing Dogo Jede being alive after that atrocity really made me sad ..Na remain Bello Turji , abeg make una put fire as I believe U now 😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.