Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? (52561 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / See What This Teacher Did To Student For Not Submitting Assignment [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Tharealisrael(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20
I'm gonna report the teacher who did this to the ministry of Education and as well sue him/her for battery.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.

The teacher will do some hard time for torturing a minor.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by 900warriorz: 2:10pm On Mar 20
Me and the Teacher go bounce out one-on-one angry

If na you beat me, no problem...but if na me beat you, I go condemn you ne angry

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by casppyjay: 2:12pm On Mar 20
RoyalBlu:
Is someone up there really asking if the child is stubborn and steals...

No teacher has the right to mete this kind of horrific punishment on a little child in a school regardless of what their offense is.
The good Lord knows I'd loose it if I see this on my child.
ask the hypocritical slowpoke if his son steals if he will entertain or nod for a jungle justice ..u will realise he will never say anything remotely truthful
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by santicruz: 2:12pm On Mar 20
I go carry pepper, wait am for junction
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by YEMOYEMI: 2:13pm On Mar 20
As a parent, it is in-human and criminal to flog your own child to this extent not to talk of a teacher doing this. No child deserves this no matter how 'stubborn' such a child is.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Jughead29: 2:14pm On Mar 20
So you think the modern teacher have the useless time to beat 😂😂😂😂

Leave all of them to their parents, if you beat or correct parents will always complain....then why not leave them to spoil to stupor 😂
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by LordIsaac(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20
We shall discuss it! The discussion will influence my reaction.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Barcalee: 2:16pm On Mar 20
Honestly I could go physical which would be best for the teacher instead of my pen
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by wunmi590(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20

I won't even be the one to do anything, the state government that handle matter likes this would do the needful....
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Benrosaria(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20
Passion of Christ part 24
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by mbtpty(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20
Corporal punishment in schools for young kids in Nigeria has been a subject of concern and debate. Here are some use cases that highlight the prevalence and impact of corporal punishment in Nigerian schools:

Observations of Teachers in Ilorin: In a survey conducted in Ilorin State, 80% of elementary school teachers reported witnessing pupils being punished with a cane, 46% with a horse-whip (koboko), and 30% with a hand. Various body parts, including the buttocks, back, palm of the hand, head, and face, were targeted for punishment. It was found that 29% of the teachers favored the use of corporal punishment by elementary school teachers .

Prevalence and Impact: Corporal punishment is widely used in Nigeria's judicial system, homes, and classrooms. It is believed by some that corporal punishment helps students learn better, maintain order, and promote high performance. Caning or flogging, involving forceful and severe striking of the student's body with a stick of wood, is the most common form of corporal punishment in Nigerian schools. However, the impacts of corporal punishment on the learning environment are being investigated .

Violence and Physical Harm: There have been cases of violence against Nigerian schoolchildren resulting from corporal punishment. Some students have been maimed or incapacitated by teachers who resorted to corporal discipline. For example, a 14-year-old student in Ibadan, Oyo State, became blind after being subjected to corporal punishment by a teacher .

Human Rights Concerns: The use of corporal punishment in Nigerian schools raises human rights concerns, as it violates the rights of the child and may not be in their best interest. The United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child has emphasized the need to protect children from corporal punishment .

Calls for Reform: There are calls for the prohibition of corporal punishment in Nigerian schools. Advocates argue that banning corporal punishment would make schools safer, prevent the activities of immature teachers, and create a more conducive learning environment for students. They suggest exploring alternative forms of discipline that are non-corporal and tailored to the specific needs of the learning environment .

It is important to note that these use cases highlight the prevalence and concerns surrounding corporal punishment in Nigerian schools. The information provided is based on the search results and should not be considered as personal opinion or advice.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by DemonSlayer: 2:21pm On Mar 20
That teacher is going to jail for attempted murder and the school is getting shutdown.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by TheFarmer1: 2:21pm On Mar 20
I know some people will say, "go and report to the police". You and I know that the case will eventually get k-leg. To get maximum Justice for my child, I will sue the School Authority, alongside the teacher that did the flogging.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20
spartachico:
School teacher sef no do quarter of this my son, dem feel ham for body.
Simple. Buy new Razor, cut the teacher's Nose and mouth so he/she will cease to be teacher again
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by wacoj(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20
I will arrange a meeting with him for peace talk near a bush path.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Aile(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20
Dead body go supplus
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by softtorce: 2:25pm On Mar 20
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Bfly: 2:26pm On Mar 20
What does not kill a man makes him stronger.

I will warn the teacher and request that, cases which warrant such brutality should be reported to me. But, if it happens again, I might end up in jail for murder case.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Geeoriginal: 2:26pm On Mar 20
Well, this is a domestic abuse. From the pattern, it did not happen in a school. A good observation shows, there are healed wounds apart from the latest cain pattern. It is therefore a continuous abuse and such will not happen in school.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by GodHimself: 2:27pm On Mar 20
Yes.

And it was fun in a twisted way.

Roboto11:

Would you have turned out worse if a milder strategy was utilised?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by MightySparrow: 2:32pm On Mar 20
Nothing. I can do same to my son if he is stubborn.

It depends on what he did anyway. Ọjọ ti ọmọ bá ṣi imi búburú, a o já eṣinṣin nu idi fun.

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Fuckyoumod: 2:33pm On Mar 20
MightyHand:
That's inhumane, I'll arrest the said teacher and after all the Drama my boy will leave the school..
just arrest?

Hmmm... I'm suing the school and teacher for child abuse and damages.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by GodHimself: 2:34pm On Mar 20
A lot of parents have become feminized, without having any data to back the soft treatment for kids.

You’re in Nigeria.

Flog your child if he deserves it. He/she won’t die, and you won’t go to jail. Your child will love you for it when he is old enough to understand.

Flog without crossing the line into abuse though.

The highly romanticized Western world are now battling with the lagging effects of treating kids like delicate flowers.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by GodHimself: 2:36pm On Mar 20
This is a wonderful approach.

Timoleon:

Better beatings wey I chop for command, I no fit tell them for house because I go chop extra for house, my papa go bring me back school say make them add more punishment join.

Unfortunately though, I try to be cautious with my children. When they say their teacher beat them, I ask where did the teacher beat you confirm there are no marks, were you disturbing in class, did you do what teacher asked you to do? did you disobey the teacher? I assure them they'll be fine and encourage them to be of good behavior.

Things can get out of hand sometimes like I'm this case, I however like to believe that most teacher have good intentions than just outright wickedness.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Fgo31: 2:36pm On Mar 20
Nairalander248:

This is real rod they used on your son.

Before I judge this case, answer the following questions;

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Have you gotten any report about him from school?
What school did you enroll your son in?
Are?
Are the teachers agberos?
Even if that child steal, is he supposed to be beaten that way?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by jetson06: 2:36pm On Mar 20
I will lock the teacher up in guard room for 2 weeks with consistent beating.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Mar 20
This is too much fa
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Successlane: 2:39pm On Mar 20
I will get 'boyz' to pick up the teacher from wherever, strip him naked and design his back using my child's back as template.

Then, after I will just go and write statement at the police HQ,
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by jamesversion: 2:39pm On Mar 20
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFF MANNN !!!!!!

Na to LOAD BULLET for my OLD KALA and NEW KALLA !!!!

I go first use my OLD KALA take BLAST BLAST the teacher left leg drop for GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!!

Mean while on the other hand. I de ASHAWO house like dis. I just de relax for the bar. I still de use eyes find better ASHAWO to NACK..

Heat too much las night. So I say make I come take 2 CHILLED BOTTLE and NACK ASHAWO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Where the Ashawo house dey, make I join you there.

Like this, Rain dey fall for PH and cold dey catch mecheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.