Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? (52575 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / See What This Teacher Did To Student For Not Submitting Assignment [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by AMI3(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20
Nairalander248:

This is real rod they used on your son.

Before I judge this case, answer the following questions;

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Have you gotten any report about him from school?
What school did you enroll your son in?
Are?
Are the teachers agberos?

There is no offense committed by this boy worth the flocking.

We Africans feel that the best way to correct a child is by flocking .

Teachers these days are not same we use to have in those days.

Though we were always still flocked though believe that it was normal .
These children are so fragile.

To crown it some male teachers do take hard drugs before coming to school.
For the women they will their demonic frustration from the house and pour it on these little kids.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by emperor4love(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20
Nairalander248:

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Are?
oga none of that u stated up here should warrant that inhumane act,in short of words this is child abuse,if the take a legal case on this both the school and the teacher will regret why the choose teaching profession
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by emperor4love(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20
dejavubobo1:
Ignorant GenZ will scream... 'I will jail.the teacher"
Ofcourse what do u expect baby traning babies. My mum designed my back like several times. Some beatings were die. But I'm happy for it today. It straightened my path I would have been an hoodlum or useless to say the least by now.
But the fear and conciusoness of what will happen after every bad behaviour made me behave. I will beat my child like this if the youthful demon pushes him to undo.
thank God u said ur child,y not cut of here head because u want to install morale just de way de treat u growing up,nd ur said child will pass de aggression to another, keep raising sadist nd hard-core,in name of been principle
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by SKYHIGHfx: 3:22pm On Mar 20
I will borrow one of odumejes power and destroy the teacher
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by mizzreg: 3:28pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.
Wahala go sup o
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by izibili44: 3:32pm On Mar 20
Which school is this? Who no the child make them do follow up.
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by GenFunction: 3:34pm On Mar 20
Hehehehe,nt my son.see ehn,mttchew zayn chu ubanka/ki

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by novia22(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20
It can't happen to any of my children cos normally I no go settle this kinda issue for school premises or police station also.
Anything teacher see for backstage maybe e quietly take am......Shikenah.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Babydaddymateri(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20
Nigba tih teacher nor ko ya werey
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Arabk25: 3:35pm On Mar 20
This can't be done to any child in school so the question of what will you do have been aborted
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by maktop(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20
I swear teeth go full ground in that school. I will toothless every body including the principal. Infact dentist go pack teeth tired.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by fmonigent(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20
Jennyclay:
If any nonsense teacher try this rubbish with my child He/She will see the true lioness in human form undecided

I will so much use my teeth and long nails to design his/her body so badly undecided

You wen you hate men, nah man wan f**k u and give you belle?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by scholes23(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20
Transfer the beating to his father
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Emtol01: 3:42pm On Mar 20
money121:

Wetin the boy do first?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Franzinni: 3:43pm On Mar 20
Jennyclay:
If any nonsense teacher try this rubbish with my child He/She will see the true lioness in human form undecided

I will so much use my teeth and long nails to design his/her body so badly undecided
you can not have a child as you believe all men are useless or are you the virgin Mary? 😂 Haha 😂😂😂
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by YorubaKing: 3:50pm On Mar 20
But same Igbo women on this forum threatening fire and brimstone do worse to other pple's children. angry
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Mirasteel: 3:51pm On Mar 20
This is too much on a kid.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Glassysea(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20
Well the truth is that for the boys age I will take the school to court if he is of age I will find out why but for this age it a big problem that might results court case
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Rumundele(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20
The school authority needs to explain to me the reason behind this assault and what the school intend to do.
If i am not satisfied with the resolution. I will sue the school for assault .
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by dawndeal: 3:55pm On Mar 20
dettolgel:
Unless my kid killed the teacher kids or killed other kids or put the lives of other kids in jeopardy otherwise the teacher go chop serious beating with broken bones in places that will take months to heal.
And you think you will walk away a free man
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by dawndeal: 3:56pm On Mar 20
YorubaKing:
But same Igbo women on this forum threatening fire and brimstone do worse to other pple's children. angry
Dont mind them,they do worse to people's kids

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by dawndeal: 3:57pm On Mar 20
maktop:
I swear teeth go full ground in that school. I will toothless every body including the principal. Infact dentist go pack teeth tired.
Mouth too much
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by fairchuks: 3:58pm On Mar 20
There are old marks there... Meaning that flogging was done by parents or guardian... Just saying...
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by lalabrother: 4:00pm On Mar 20
Who wan give this one belle?🤣

Jennyclay:

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by zagorakis(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20
enemyofprogress:
I ain't gonna waste time asking that kind of question. MC Oluomo's boys must go on rampage in that school.

That son of yours might be a thief, might have stolen someone's school fees.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Oracle411: 4:05pm On Mar 20
A teacher once did this to me at boarding school.
Till date i still Curse his generations
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by dopedealer(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20
money121:

Pls what is the offence of the child oh before I tell what I will do . It's very important to answer the question
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by creepsyme(f): 4:11pm On Mar 20
money121:

No need to jail you, I will request to do same to your child, if you don't have any child then you go to jail
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Bananapill: 4:17pm On Mar 20
money121:

I will use cutlass side to flog the teacher and afterwards my soldier friends will arrest and detain the teacher till my son recuperate. After which the police will take over the case.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Jayhome24: 4:26pm On Mar 20
That teacher is a dead man nobody will beg me to let go. I will set him up and trap him and I will used horse-whip laced with razor to smarch his entire body after removing his shirt and trouser then call police myself and report.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by spartachico(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20
jaszplus12:

I tell you!!
My daughter that's very quiet was flogged for the sins of others and bruise marks showed on her hands, my presence alone with the look of thunder sent the teacher over the fence in a flash! I insisted the man be sacked...and during the next PTA I raised a motion all corporal punishment be stopped... everyone agreed.

Nice one, because you can't bring your frustrations from home or elsewhere and pounce on an innocent kid. Since the I showed up, it's only the headmaster that gives out punishment to the puppil not teachers taking law into their hands.

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Flame77: 4:29pm On Mar 20
Nairalander248:

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Are?
No child, I repeat no child should be treated like this no matter how STUBBORN or deviant that child may be. The worst that can happen, is the withdrawal of the child from the school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.