Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? (52508 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / See What This Teacher Did To Student For Not Submitting Assignment [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by money121(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20
900warriorz:
Me and the Teacher go bounce out one-on-one angry

If na you beat me, no problem...but if na me beat you, I go condemn you ne angry
Baba baby😃😃

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by DeeGov123(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20
Day play with hell fire
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFF MANNN !!!!!!

Na to LOAD BULLET for my OLD KALA and NEW KALLA !!!!

I go first use my OLD KALA take BLAST BLAST the teacher left leg drop for GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!!

Mean while on the other hand. I de ASHAWO house like dis. I just de relax for the bar. I still de use eyes find better ASHAWO to NACK..

Heat too much las night. So I say make I come take 2 CHILLED BOTTLE and NACK ASHAWO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by jaszplus12(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20
spartachico:
School teacher sef no do quarter of this my son, dem feel ham for body.
I tell you!!
My daughter that's very quiet was flogged for the sins of others and bruise marks showed on her hands, my presence alone with the look of thunder sent the teacher over the fence in a flash! I insisted the man be sacked...and during the next PTA I raised a motion all corporal punishment be stopped... everyone agreed.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Thazard(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFF MANNN !!!!!!
grin grin grin

Na to LOAD BULLET for my OLD KALA and NEW KALLA !!!!

I go first use my OLD KALA take BLAST BLAST the teacher left leg drop for GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!!

Mean while on the other hand. I de ASHAWO house like dis. I just de relax for the bar. I still de use eyes find better ASHAWO to NACK..

Heat too much las night. So I say make I come take 2 CHILLED BOTTLE and NACK ASHAWO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Boogyman557: 2:46pm On Mar 20
jamesversion:

Where the Ashawo house dey, make I join you there.

Like this, Rain dey fall for PH and cold dey catch mecheesy
Holly Gram cool Bro i miss P.H ooo!

P.H weather de sweet me for body well well !

Although I de lag now..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by zagorakis(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20
I will first ask what did my son do?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Mar 20
Chei! What did he did to the teacher now?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by ViceGovernor: 2:48pm On Mar 20
If any teacher does that to my child, I am very spiteful even though I never go looking for trouble so he or she would certainly lose a body part.... preferably a hand or leg.
Maybe na why God never give me power cause he knows I will put myself in serious trouble.

My teachers did worse than this to me in primary, secondary and tertiary...one even tore my neck with wire he wanted to blind my eyes that day.
it's like they have a special hatred for me but my parents never did anything.

But it's all good it's a small world one day I go use mistake jam dem for somewhere. May God help them that day.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On Mar 20
zagorakis:
I will first ask what did my son do?
I ain't gonna waste time asking that kind of question. MC Oluomo's boys must go on rampage in that school.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by TheGift: 2:49pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.

My Son can never be found in such a school. So I can’t even process a response.

I am scared of what I will come up with. I am not a violent person, but please don’t let me see you harming children, cos you might see something else.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by MightyHand(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20
IkeGod9891:

U re a saint.

As for me, d teacher will go missing n that's final.

🤭🤭 You must ba a bandit, lol
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Myrepublic(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20
After using the authorities. Boys will do the rest... The teacher is not worthy to be among humans..
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by seanery: 2:51pm On Mar 20
Who no know go feel the heat also.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Blackman101: 2:52pm On Mar 20
May God help the Teacher. amen
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by lokho(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20
OLOPA MAA KO EVERYBODY
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by smyo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20
Arrest the teacher very fast
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by nonhuman(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20
Na tatoo
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by osazsky(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20
Funny enough this was a normal thing back then in d 80s...after the beating we go still go put hand for bad thing..sch then was fun...I hear say them nor dey touch indomie children again...if we report to our parents, them go beat us join
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Lovestrong(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20
money121:
So sad
I swear, dis Na cultist signature.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by samomoli: 2:59pm On Mar 20
Teachers should never try to change a child with bad attitude at all cost, inform the school about it. If the school is doing nothing about it ignore the child after all all the child bears a surname . instead of putting yourself in trouble unnecessarily.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by casppyjay: 3:00pm On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

If I showed my face for that school make I die. I won't even say a thing. I'd just get my kid treated.

Na just the teacher picture I need.
You know wetin them dey call disappear without trace?

3 Likes

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by ilostmyhandle: 3:00pm On Mar 20
Find his house and out a 9mm in his axx crack.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by easzypeaszy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20
Did is Bad
But even from house the boy don dey chop serious beating.
Der are old wounds of cane on the boy
Meaning the boy sef na badass
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Coolbite(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20
Jennyclay:
If any nonsense teacher try this rubbish with my child He/She will see the true lioness in human form undecided

I will so much use my teeth and long nails to design his/her body so badly undecided

@ Jennyclay, I'm puzzled, how you want take born the pikin wen you believe say men na scum. Anyhow you wan do am, you go need the spe*m of men. Anyway, I believe say your former man be done you Shey before. In all, you still no fit do without men.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by lesbiconverter: 3:03pm On Mar 20
That can't be be from a school. The blood on his uniform will spell doom. But if it actually happened (which will never cuz I'll be homeschooling) I'll just arrest the the and headteacher
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by eldoradoxx: 3:05pm On Mar 20
I will insist that my lawyer makes this picture Exhibit A in my case against the teacher and the school authority.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Coconunu(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20
Ha ha ha ha ha.... I guess the school have a teacher burial to attend soon😔
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Rolings: 3:09pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.

Police straight.
This is clearly against the child right act, they can only escape if the state has not domesticated the child rights law
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by ndu99(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20
Die it. I will do same to him or her times 10 the matter will now escalate more.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by dejavubobo1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20
Ignorant GenZ will scream... 'I will jail.the teacher"
Ofcourse what do u expect baby traning babies. My mum designed my back like several times. Some beatings were die. But I'm happy for it today. It straightened my path I would have been an hoodlum or useless to say the least by now.
But the fear and conciusoness of what will happen after every bad behaviour made me behave. I will beat my child like this if the youthful demon pushes him to undo.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Nyanabo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20
After beating the said teacher, I'll lock them up along with the headmaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.