Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? (52513 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / See What This Teacher Did To Student For Not Submitting Assignment [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Mar 20
zagorakis:

A thief should be handled like one
I thought I was discussing with a human being. Your response speaks volumes about you.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by RALPHOW(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20
They cannot try such nonsense, this is abuse.
Otherwise oldier will hired to abuse the teacher too.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by CrossRhodes: 6:03pm On Mar 20
RoyalBlu:
Is someone up there really asking if the child is stubborn and steals...

No teacher has the right to mete this kind of horrific punishment on a little child in a school regardless of what their offense is.
The good Lord knows I'd loose it if I see this on my child.
The clown that asked that question obviously has no child and is bereft of any common sense......this boy is barely 4 oo.

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by CrossRhodes: 6:06pm On Mar 20
GodHimself:
I dislike unnecessary emotions. He won’t die.

If unjustly inflicted, that’s a different case.

Had my back like this a lot in military school.

You were in military school at about 4-6 years?👍

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Skyehigher1: 6:08pm On Mar 20
Am very sorry for my self I remember one day that I beat my son for just small mistake that my son didn't good in school the second day I checked him I discovered that yesterday beating is designed at the back of my son meanwhile my son that I beat is the teachers student in his class I regret beating him the I discovered that
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by GodHimself: 6:14pm On Mar 20
Don’t be silly.

CrossRhodes:

You were in military school at about 4-6 years?👍
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by osasu22: 6:36pm On Mar 20
Boogeyman I hale thee cool cool
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFF MANNN !!!!!!

Na to LOAD BULLET for my OLD KALA and NEW KALLA !!!!

I go first use my OLD KALA take BLAST BLAST the teacher left leg drop for GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!!

Mean while on the other hand. I de ASHAWO house like dis. I just de relax for the bar. I still de use eyes find better ASHAWO to NACK..

Heat too much las night. So I say make I come take 2 CHILLED BOTTLE and NACK ASHAWO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Pat081: 6:38pm On Mar 20
Nothing but to go to police, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of women affair and children right all of them can not take money same time and I will not like to take law in to my own hand anything can happen
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by alphaNomega: 7:06pm On Mar 20
AllahOfBlood:
angry

Nas see finish cause this thing

If the parents of this kid was rich this nonsense wouldn't have happened
money stops nonsense
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by GodisFirst: 7:18pm On Mar 20
He must have done something wrong. However, hash the treatment is, the experience and correction are learning for him that will make him a better and stronger person if he desists from the wrong thinhs that led to the flogging.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by zagorakis(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20
enemyofprogress:
I thought I was discussing with a human being. Your response speaks volumes about you.
F**k around and find out.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by masks(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20
The school teacher will not wake up the next day cos I will draw his bone out his back
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by EmmyOD(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20
Wetin my son do should be my first question cos me myself can design my own son like that if peer pressure wants to snatch him away from the family norms
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by RoyalBlu(f): 8:21pm On Mar 20
CrossRhodes:

The clown that asked that question obviously has no child and is bereft of any common sense......this boy is barely 4 oo.

This must be the case. Cos no parent would see this and be asking those kinda questions.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by xakakes: 8:37pm On Mar 20
Just file a lawsuit for attempted murder on the teacher and make sure the teacher is charged to court and prosecuted
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Pharaohny: 9:11pm On Mar 20
Blood go flow 😧😭😭😭😭
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Killermamba: 9:26pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.
I go put that teacher for coma
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Afolue(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20
This is crime against mankind
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by The1960writer: 10:02pm On Mar 20
YoungLionken:
The many comments of those above, reflect the true nature of the typical Nigerian. Especially the ladies reasoning through emotions (as always) instead of logic..

Only one person has bothered to ask what the little boy did..

"Spare the rod and spoil the child"...

It's not about reasoning through emotions. Even as a balanced human being who would make balanced decisions, you need both logical reasoning and emotional intelligence. Being extreme on the logic end makes one a human robot devoid of a heart and empathy, the other extreme makes one a soft dodo that is easily manipulated.

Now, does it occur to you that this boy in the picture is likely not more than 5? Looking at the classroom in the picture, which is most likely his classroom, you will see small desks and chairs which are used for kindergarten kids (Pre nursery/nursery).

Tell me, what can a boy his age do to warrant such inhumane treatment? There are not only cane marks on his back, but also other wounds that look like fingernails or teeth or something sharp was sunk in his back. I remember when one of my kids when he was about the age of this boy was flogged till he sustained injuries on his skin. I was enraged, but I calmly asked my boy what happened. It was discovered that he only spoke to his classmate in class and the teacher descended on him for claim of noisemaking. I confronted the school head and I was made to understand other parents complain of the apparent flogging hobby of the teacher. She was scolded though after it was discovered my boy did nothing wrong. She actually had a pile of canes in her class for flogging KG pupils.

Just because such nonsense is condoned in this part of the world doesn't make it acceptable, that's why loads of children end up being traumatized adults. And some of these teachers are untrained idiots. Yes, I have also taught at a point of my life and I wasn't this stupid, projecting all anger and frustration on a little baby in the name of correction.

Correct a child, yes, punish if you must but do not abuse.

2 Likes

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Boyjaco: 10:03pm On Mar 20
i will get him/her arrested
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Pauliaette(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20
No school teacher can do that to another man's child. No comments
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Igbokwechika101(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20
Well let me keep my comment.becuse the teacher self never deh mad to do he or she something like that.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Stephaniegold(f): 10:57pm On Mar 20
I'm the type of person dat don't like complaining when my child is been beating or discipline by teachers....but dis one is too much though....but still yet I won't do anything to the teacher....I wan kill am ?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by purples25(f): 11:21pm On Mar 20
YoungLionken:
The many comments of those above, reflect the true nature of the typical Nigerian. Especially the ladies reasoning through emotions (as always) instead of logic..

Come, let us beat you so you won't spoil.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Onionstew: 11:23pm On Mar 20
Nairalander248:

This is real rod they used on your son.

Before I judge this case, answer the following questions;

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Have you gotten any report about him from school?
What school did you enroll your son in?
Are?
Are the teachers agberos?

Abi them day smoke weed
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by wolverine78: 11:52pm On Mar 20
I'd kill the teacher, his wife, kids, siblings, parents and his dog. This is a statement of FACT. I'm more afraid of myself that's why I stay in my lane.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by YoungLionken(m): 12:11am On Mar 21
The1960writer:

It's not about reasoning through emotions. Even as a balanced human being who would make balanced decisions, you need both logical reasoning and emotional intelligence. Being extreme on the logic end makes one a human robot devoid of a heart and empathy, the other extreme makes one a soft dodo that is easily manipulated.

Now, does it occur to you that this boy in the picture is likely not more than 5? Looking at the classroom in the picture, which is most likely his classroom, you will see small desks and chairs which are used for kindergarten kids (Pre nursery/nursery).

Tell me, what can a boy his age do to warrant such inhumane treatment? There are not only cane marks on his back, but also other wounds that look like fingernails or teeth or something sharp was sunk in his back. I remember when one of my kids when he was about the age of this boy was flogged till he sustained injuries on his skin. I was enraged, but I calmly asked my boy what happened. It was discovered that he only spoke to his classmate in class and the teacher descended on him for claim of noisemaking. I confronted the school head and I was made to understand other parents complain of the apparent flogging hobby of the teacher. She was scolded though after it was discovered my boy did nothing wrong. She actually had a pile of canes in her class for flogging KG pupils.

Just because such nonsense is condoned in this part of the world doesn't make it acceptable, that's why loads of children end up being traumatized adults. And some of these teachers are untrained idiots. Yes, I have also taught at a point of my life and I wasn't this stupid, projecting all anger and frustration on a little baby in the name of correction.

Correct a child, yes, punish if you must but do not abuse.

I carefully perused all that you wrote and I must say that you're right..

As for that kid up there, I challenged others because nobody was after what he did to warrant such punishment, rather than making emotional decision. Let's not forget in a hurry the Sylvester Oromoni of Dowen College. Those perpetrators obviously didn't have any fear, if yes, they wouldn't have dared such. Why, because of all these "don't touch my child, don't touch my child" parents that we have now. There's even one that happened in Benin city some years ago, how group of middle high school pupils took some of their female school mates to the bush, to rape them in the name of junior cult initiation and they were caught. Or how some male high school students lodged their female classmates for some orgies, so many more..

My younger brother owns a school and I have seen and heard how some parents (including the so called educated that I expected to have known better) war these teachers at every slightest provocation because of their kids/wards. Imagine a mother telling a school teacher and the management that she only brought her son to be taught, not to be flogged. I was like, if you think it is easy to teach a child, why not do it yourself instead of paying for the service? Even these mothers would almost beat up their kids to death if provoked, but when a teacher try to correct the kids, it becomes a felony..

Well, thanks for your input. It was a reasonable gift...

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by YoungLionken(m): 12:17am On Mar 21
purples25:

Come, let us beat you so you won't spoil.

Have you no regard or courtesy or is this something you would tell your husband (that's if you have) or dad sad!!?
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by maasoap(m): 6:51am On Mar 21
Nairalander248:

This is real rod they used on your son.

Before I judge this case, answer the following questions;

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Have you gotten any report about him from school?

What school did you enroll your son in?
Are?
Are the teachers agberos?

Ever heard the statement "don't ask silly questions"? You just asked silly questions
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Mar 21
GodHimself:
I dislike unnecessary emotions. He won’t die.

If unjustly inflicted, that’s a different case.

Had my back like this a lot in military school.
You realise that this is a human? A kid for that matter? You do realise that this could leave a permanent scar for life on his back? It is not discipline but a cruelty.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Mar 21
YoungLionken:

What the little boy did? Lol. You would really do this to your child or someone else's child for doing something that's wrong or bad in this age? It will be a miracle if you are not remanded in prison first, for child abuse. Don't try it.
Is that how not to spare the rod? This is the kind of punishment and correction that damage the kids for life!
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Mar 21
Skyehigher1:
Am very sorry for my self I remember one day that I beat my son for just small mistake that my son didn't good in school the second day I checked him I discovered that yesterday beating is designed at the back of my son meanwhile my son that I beat is the teachers student in his class I regret beating him the I discovered that
Good that you felt remorseful. That means you won't repeat it again.
I wasn't guilty of this kind of beating but I had smacked like three different times, my daughter twice out of the three. One of it was that she had an injection a day before which I had forgot. She told her mother afterwards that I smacked on the bottom she had an injection and I felt bad, really bad.

African parents need to read materials on how to acquire good parenting skills. That's what I did. In fact, I did read book on how to raise your child without raising your voice when I realised that that became my only flaw. This beating method that we're used to is out in touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.