Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. (2294 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 8:20pm On Mar 20
Hello everyone, please my friend needs help🥲

I have this ex that we were cool when we were together some years back, life happened and I broke up with her because of some of her attributes I disdained.

So I traveled down home yesterday and I was surprised to find her in our place, it’s been over 3 years now and she won't move on, she's doing well in her personal life, she's got business of her own and a supportive family too, however, she’s obsessed with me and won’t let go. She already developed a close bond with my sister during our gf/bf period, and despite the fact that we no longer see each other, she still comes by occasionally to our place, my sis has told her several times that I've moved on and she should too but it seems she believes in us coming back together.

She is in our place rn and has been performing some wifely duties to my irritation, I traveled home to relax & I was surprised to see her, anyways I’ve been avoiding her as well as avoiding any conversation with her, I have a gf I'm not willing to trade or leave for anything.

Looking at her, I really feel for her but I can’t help her. My sis said she's obsessed with me and won’t even give any guy a chance, I can’t send her away ‘cos she’s seeing her friend which is my sister, I don't know how to help her.

2 Likes

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Arobaga: 8:21pm On Mar 20
lipsrsealed
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by akube34: 8:59pm On Mar 20
DarkLover:

I have this ex that we were cool when we were together some years back, life happened and I broke up with her because of some of her attributes I disdained.

So I traveled down home yesterday and I was surprised to find her in our place, it’s been over 3 years now and she won't move on, she's doing well in her personal life, she's got business of her own and a supportive family too, however, she’s obsessed with me and won’t let go. She already developed a close bond with my sister during our gf/bf period, and despite the fact that we no longer see each other, she still comes by occasionally to our place, my sis has told her several times that I've moved on and she should too but it seems she believes in us coming back together.

She is in our place rn and has been performing some wifely duties to my irritation, I traveled home to relax & I was surprised to see her, anyways I’ve been avoiding her as well as avoiding any conversation with her, I have a gf I'm not willing to trade or leave for anything.

Looking at her, I really feel for her but I can’t help her. My sis said she's obsessed with me and won’t even give any guy a chance, I can’t send her away ‘cos she’s seeing her friend which is my sister, I don't know how to help her.
ehhh go back your base na. That one concern am. If she tire she go give up

6 Likes

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by illicit(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20
She has a plan...

U don't

✌️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Coolsat(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20
Funnily enough she may give you peace and the needed respect than the one you are longing for, that's the irony of life.
As a man marry a woman that loves you more because that gender ehn hmm

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 9:16pm On Mar 20
akube34:
ehhh go back your base na. That one concern am. If she tire she go give up

I'm stressed and need to rest & recharge. I'm considering moving to my friend's place, but I won't get all the care I need there.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 9:17pm On Mar 20
illicit:
She has a plan...

U don't

✌️

Hmm
Her plans won’t work tho😀
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 9:23pm On Mar 20
Coolsat:
Funnily enough she may give you peace and the needed respect than the one you are longing for, that's the irony of life.
As a man marry a woman that loves you more because that gender ehn hmm

Maybe or maybe not, or maybe I’m just lucky with women. Settling down with someone I don't love would be a disaster for her. It's better we love ourselves. My current girl would give her life without questions.

I just need a way(s) to help her move on. She’s stuck with me and I don't even have 0.1% feelings for her again.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Coolsat(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20
DarkLover:

Maybe or maybe not, or maybe I’m just lucky with women. Settling down with someone I don't love would be a disaster for her. It's better we love ourselves. My current girl would give her life without questions.

I just need a way(s) to help her move on. She’s stuck with me and I don't even have 0.1% feelings for her again.
Then just keep ignoring her. Make konji no go make you go knack her again ooo. Just leave her like that she'll eventually accept her fate
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 10:38pm On Mar 20
Coolsat:
Then just keep ignoring her. Make konji no go make you go knack her again ooo. Just leave her like that she'll eventually accept her fate

No, that won't ever happen again.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by talk2hb1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20
DarkLover:

She will rape you if you are not careful, remember I warned you.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by chigoziri2403(m): 6:52am On Mar 21
I had one like that too, even after years of separation, she still saw me as her life partner, she refused to get married, even telling her suitors that I am her fiance, someone I haven't seen for years

3 Likes

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by obinnazy(m): 7:25am On Mar 21
DarkLover:

Even your current gf is cheating on you, maybe this lady is your true wife, her patience and perseverance needs to be studied.

4 Likes

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Nicepoker(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21
Don't eat her food.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by dkidd: 12:40pm On Mar 21
DarkLover:

The only advice I have for u is in whatever u do never u ever fvck her for any reason wether with condom or not no reason am. I am warning u from experience. If u like go mumu test am one time anything wey u see u go bear am and don't eat her food or take anything from her too.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by dkidd: 12:41pm On Mar 21
obinnazy:

Even your current gf is cheating on you, maybe this lady is your true wife, her patience and perseverance needs to be studied.
No listen to this guy...

1 Like

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by dkidd: 12:42pm On Mar 21
illicit:
She has a plan...

U don't

✌️
Exactly.. a terrible one that will definitely favor her and disrupt his own.

1 Like

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by 9ise(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21
Just 1 knack and your are done..
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 1:34pm On Mar 21
Guys I've left home, I'll update asap.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21
You want to throw away genuine love for city ladies. I want advice to marry from where you know their root.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21
lipsrsealed
Op,you certainly do not know what you have,not until you'll lose it......many men are longing to have a woman like her in their lives.......

Any ways,since you said you've already have a woman who dearly loves you and you equally love her in return,no problem.....
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Pootle: 3:18pm On Mar 21
jus giv her a final good bye fk cool
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by malaria(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21
Start visiting your house with your babe ..especially when you know she is around she will get the message very clear
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by TonyBby: 4:48pm On Mar 21
My own view, do what pleases you and don't come back here soliciting for advice's after taking decisions that will handicap you for life.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21
People saying OP shouldn't fk her. Well I'll fk her and fk her good. Ignite my fire in her and trigger her mood swings wink
I relish these situationships. They're dicey but that's the more reason I relish and crave them grin
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by Bongadu: 6:08pm On Mar 21
Pipe and dump

Why's it so hard for you , simp ??

1 Like

Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 7:00pm On Apr 15
Bongadu:
Pipe and dump

Why's it so hard for you , simp ??

See this one😏
How old are you?
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 7:12pm On Apr 15
DarkLover:
Guys I've left home, I'll update asap.

So guys, as body no be firewood, and reading her antics while at home, I had to leave home to an entirely new place to stay with my friend, it turned out I made a good choice as my holiday was quite eventful & memory-filled, and even more relaxing knowing the fact that I avoided a prowling ex.

Omo, I forgot about Nairaland & everything else as I was lost in the bask of my new adventure up-up NORTH. My holiday was well spent, even though it didn’t go as planned- I intended to spend it with my family.

Now I’m back to my base & work is taking its toll on me again. I missed my girl 🙂
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 7:16pm On Apr 15
malaria:
Start visiting your house with your babe ..especially when you know she is around she will get the message very clear

I dey tell you, I wasn't ready for a real relationship, but it's changed now. She clearly got the message in our last encounter that what is gone is gone. If she refuses to move on, she should continue living in her memory.
Re: She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. by DarkLover: 7:23pm On Apr 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,you certainly do not know what you have,not until you'll lose it......many men are longing to have a woman like her in their lives.......

Any ways,since you said you've already have a woman who dearly loves you and you equally love her in return,no problem.....

A clingy woman is a dangerous woman too, maybe I'm just lucky or it's a pure design by nature, I’ve met a lot of loveable ladies that many wouldn't blink twice before marrying, but then it is what it is.

(1) (Reply)

Dumped For His Name / Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? / Thread For Nairaland Very Bad Sharp Guys. Hehehehe ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.