Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. (11694 Views)

HARDSHIP: What If The Economy Did Not Recover? / This Hardship: What Can Nigeria Do To Salvage The Dwindling Economy / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:49am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
God will librate us from all current pains
that is tinubu's job, leave God out of it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Sijo01(f): 8:49am On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

He cast for Benin city

Fuel na 700 naira per litre

Small titus fish na 2k

7 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:49am On Mar 21
grin grin grin grin Those who were looking forward to and wishing for sufferness and hardship in this government are getting it in FULL SCALE. I wonder why they can't stop crying. Next thing you will hear is suicide by their folks. The SUICIDE rate in that region is now times 20. YOU WERE ALWAYS WISHING AND PRAYING FOR A DIFFICULT LIFE, TO PROVE YOUR STUPIDITY. As for me, honestly, this government dey favor me and my family, well, well and will continue to favor us. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by phorget(m): 8:52am On Mar 21
My mouth no fit talk wetin my eyes dey see again, the matter don taya me like this.

5 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Nkl4u: 8:53am On Mar 21
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin
Are you for real? grin

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Bfly: 8:55am On Mar 21
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin

Seems China has been doing it.

2 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by mightyhazel: 8:55am On Mar 21
My Area has turned to power station...

Egbin Power Station cool
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:55am On Mar 21
And they are sharing billions in NASA,man s inhumanity to man in Nigeria is getting out of hand.
NIGERIA IS A GREAT GOD GIVRN COUNTRY TO US,BUT
NIGERIA HAS BEEN MUSRULED AND WEALTH ABUSED BY EVIL EVIL PAST RULERS WORSE SINCE 1999 OF THIS CRAZY DEMOCRAZY. angry God help PTinubu resolve Nigeria issues and drive off evil leaders IFSHA. angry
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:57am On Mar 21
Cf
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59am On Mar 21
As if all of you will not vote APC if they repeat the election today.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by eeithis(m): 9:00am On Mar 21
Food stuff plenty for my side no spices to cook am
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Offpoint1: 9:00am On Mar 21
grin
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by jubrilELsudan: 9:00am On Mar 21
AS E BE SO FOR MY AREA EVERYWHERE DEY BURN SO OOOOO

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by iLegendd(m): 9:00am On Mar 21
Things are good.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by DannyJ19(m): 9:00am On Mar 21
Prices of food item and transportation are on the high side, I cannot afford to save again.

Those retailers in my area are not even considerate, they increase their prices at will.

It's so sad that even #50 has lost its value.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:00am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
God will librate us from all current pains

Your pahpah, is it God that said you should vote a renowned and well recognized international drug lord as president? Dey play

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:01am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Dis thing is like Religion, You will forever understand your part while others will also not give up on their own part.
Dis is wer individual difference comes to play.
I believe in Igbos
I believe in Yorubas
I am middlebelt Man
I no believe Hausa man kobo

Bros you don't believe in anything shut ur mouth

7 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Verbtips(m): 9:01am On Mar 21
gift2xl:
How much is per kg of gas in your area.

Bread wa I de buy 1k, now na 1700 with a reduced height, the bread no tall again.
you still dey us gas
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by motionarena: 9:04am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
Innocent people are suffering.

I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

How is the situations of stuffs in your are?
What has change of recent?

Which size
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:05am On Mar 21
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin grin Those who were looking forward to and wishing for sufferness and hardship in this government are getting it in FULL SCALE. I wonder why they can't stop crying. Next thing you will hear is suicide by their folks. The SUICIDE rate in that region is now times 20. YOU WERE ALWAYS WISHING AND PRAYING FOR A DIFFICULT LIFE, TO PROVE YOUR STUPIDITY. As for, honestly. This government dey favor me and my family, well, well and will continue to favor us. grin grin grin

Oga stop capping rubbish

9 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Verbtips(m): 9:07am On Mar 21
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Your pahpah, is it God that said you should vote a renowned and well recognized international drug lord as president? Dey play
thanks my deargringrin
YOU DON GIVE AM BETTER FOOD CHOP.
no be dis same tinubu waste life of many nigerian youth during end sars.run go france,wey them kon see juju for the room wey im comot
na revenge mission e dey so
as them disgrace am,how can naira fall from 400
to 1400 in just few month,buhari try to hold it for good 8 years
from
250 to 400
pesin wey never resume office just declear subsidy is gone
them never see nothing
them go see something

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:09am On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He cast for Benin city
Fuel na 700 naira per litre
And no protest is going on
All of them are silent

Tribalism wants to finish Nigerians

The masses are tribalistic, hypocrites, wicked and very fake

Sportbet way men be still take dey follow up don turn something else. Na the opposite way person stake dey always happen. Yesterday I book game club way them give a whole 9 odd to win begin beat who them give 1.30 odd with a goal margin of 3 vs 0
I shock

I tire o
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by themanderon: 9:11am On Mar 21
The plan is for APC to frustrate and make the people hungry, poverty-stricken and despondent so by 2027 they will start sharing cups of rice for people to vote them in again.
Is it not a mockery that a man caught on tape stuffing hard currencies down his babanriga is frolicking freely with the president who himself has a very questionable past? Then you have a Senate president who has had corruption cases following him in each and every office he has held being the Senate president.
How do you expect something good from these guys?
Even the Bible said when the righteous are on the throne the people rejoice but when the wicked are there..........
These guys are evil men who have sold their souls to the devil in exchange for wealth and power. They feed off the pains people are feeling so don't expect anything good from them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Peppysco: 9:12am On Mar 21
surgical:
you get it wrong, the igbos are more pragmatic than you guys, they priotise their survival before anything, you can see that in their choices since the beginning of this democracy has been spot on,it is their man ebitu ekwe that is the first to resign as a vp,he priotised the nation at that time, it is lowly people like you that see politics like premiership, my team vs their team,while the affluent look for what is in it for me,that's their philosophy irrespective of their ethnicity
I an a yoruba man,I am of the school of pa ayo adebanjo, I think with my head

The same Igbos that voted Ipeazu (the kerosene sharing governor), Mbadinuju, Orji Uzi Kalu, and many more, all of who are among the worst serving governors in the present day democracy, guy, clear you mind mehn. Claiming to be a Yoruba is a blatant lie because other than being Afenifere's secretary and spokesperson, Ayo Adebanjo has no political DNA or history in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by achi4u(m): 9:14am On Mar 21
In the East, everyone is living fine and managing...just the high cost of goods and services.

Tinubu should continue what he's doing.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Mom007(f): 9:17am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Dis thing is like Religion, You will forever understand your part while others will also not give up on their own part.
Dis is wer individual difference comes to play.
I believe in Igbos
I believe in Yorubas
I am middlebelt Man
I no believe Hausa man kobo
Stop trying to stuff your religious and political beliefs down people's throats or say that because you think and act a certain way, everyone else does. Not everyone does 'yoruba ronu' like you. Some people just want the best man for the job to do the job. After the mess following your wicked sentiments and mentality has taken us all through right from when your cabal stole power from Jonathan up until now, you all should humble yourself and speak truth for once.

2 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:19am On Mar 21
Funkyswagzz:

Oga stop capping rubbish

Shey you have eaten today sha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by alfredo4u(m): 9:21am On Mar 21
Worst every day
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by gift2xl: 9:22am On Mar 21
Verbtips:
you still dey us gas

Na God
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by sazycul: 9:22am On Mar 21
Bread is no go area in port harcourt now. Imagine jumble size bread is N1,850 and the regular size N800. POS is now N200 for 5k be no money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by PropertyBuying(f): 9:23am On Mar 21
It's that so unbearable to many Nigerians right now. The economy is hitting hard. Inflation is above the ceiling. But I believe there's light at the end of the tunnel because we'll start recovering sooner than many people expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. / Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam / NNPC To Allocate 6m Barrels Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery In Decembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.