Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. (11687 Views)

HARDSHIP: What If The Economy Did Not Recover? / This Hardship: What Can Nigeria Do To Salvage The Dwindling Economy / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Stevechigo: 10:12am On Mar 21
[quote author=Light78 post=129032517]You must have up to 10k to eat a comfortable meal at an eatery restaurant. [/quote

That's the basic truth.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by stacyadams: 10:16am On Mar 21
surgical:
God did not give us brain for nothing, how will a people priotise ethnicity and religion over their welfare and well-being in making important choices

It. bafflez my little brain

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Tochi360: 10:21am On Mar 21
surgical:
Do you mean fulani, because I think hausas are cool

There are cool and evil people in every Tribe.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by henrimoto(m): 10:21am On Mar 21
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Your own weyrey, e no get redemption. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Mozegee: 10:22am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
Innocent people are suffering.

I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

How is the situations of stuffs in your are?
What has change of recent?
you wake and Start writing rubbish. For where did you buy Caton of indomie 6500 ... You guys will come here and write rubbish
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Peppysco: 10:25am On Mar 21
Montaque:

That must be a far reaching claim from you. To think you are more politically invested in the SW (even Nigeria) than Pa Adebanjo. How old are you?

You don't wanna start that with me, alright, because I'll school you on political matters as well as the region you're trying to subtly deny just to make a baseless point. To really say Pa Adebanjo has a foot holding on SW politics shows how inept you are about the politics of the SW.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by scoobyblogspot(m): 10:29am On Mar 21
Nothing has changed here ooo. Where i normally buy food stuffs and pay at the end of the month the woman doesnt anything in stock. Her shade is empty cos the prices of everything is high and customer aint able to buy even if she buys them

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Sirchiboy: 10:30am On Mar 21
sazycul:
Bread is no go area in port harcourt now. Imagine jumble size bread is N1,850 and the regular size N800. POS is now N200 for 5k be no money.
Aboy you dey ph
Malt na 500

Malt when I dey buy 350.
Aboki for PH don wise up
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:32am On Mar 21
paint rubber of garri is now #350 from #1900 it was sold last week!

Jagaban is working!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Preciousese(f): 10:33am On Mar 21
ejimatic:
We are coping here in Maryland,USA!
Yes oh, only family members we feel sorry for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by tck2000(m): 10:37am On Mar 21
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Preciousese(f): 10:37am On Mar 21
Mom007:

Stop trying to stuff your religious and political beliefs down people's throats or say that because you think and act a certain way, everyone else does. Not everyone does 'yoruba ronu' like you. Some people just want the best man for the job to do the job. After the mess following your wicked sentiments and mentality has taken us all through right from when your cabal stole power from Jonathan up until now, you all should humble yourself and speak truth for once.

Bro you did not understand what that man said you just attacked him
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by OvertheTop(m): 10:38am On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He cast for Benin city
Fuel na 700 naira per litre
And no protest is going on
All of them are silent

Tribalism wants to finish Nigerians

The masses are tribalistic, hypocrites, wicked and very fake

Sportbet way men be still take dey follow up don turn something else. Na the opposite way person stake dey always happen. Yesterday I book game club way them give a whole 9 odd to win begin beat who them give 1.30 odd with a goal margin of 3 vs 0
I shock

At the Bolded,
You Said all of them are Silent....and Not Protesting

Is tribalism now happening in Edo too? or Why are they Not Protesting ?

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by kunyeo(m): 10:53am On Mar 21
SIT THERE AND BE PROMOTING YOUR PROPAGANDA OF HARDSHIP.WHO TOLD YOU THERE IS HARDSHIP? WHERE THERE IS HARDSHIP THERE ARE ALSO OPPORTUNITIES! LAZY PEOPLE ALL OVER!
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Montaque(m): 11:03am On Mar 21
Peppysco:

You don't wanna start that with me, alright, because I'll school you on political matters as well as the region you're trying to subtly deny just to make a baseless point. To really say Pa Adebanjo has a foot holding on SW politics shows how inept you are about the politics of the SW.

How old are you? That was the question
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Chummynoni(m): 11:09am On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He cast for Benin city
Fuel na 700 naira per litre
And no protest is going on
All of them are silent

Tribalism wants to finish Nigerians

The masses are tribalistic, hypocrites, wicked and very fake

Sportbet way men be still take dey follow up don turn something else. Na the opposite way person stake dey always happen. Yesterday I book game club way them give a whole 9 odd to win begin beat who them give 1.30 odd with a goal margin of 3 vs 0
I shock

LoL. The sportybet got me laughing.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Honeydenz(f): 11:37am On Mar 21
Light78:
You must have up to 10k to eat a comfortable meal at an eatery restaurant.

Lol.... like use 10k eat one meal at a time? It's well o tinubu
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Countyguy: 11:37am On Mar 21
stevups:

It's N6500 in my area yesterday. He's not dreaming
Which state?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by komzy589(m): 11:48am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
You also did, thats the nature of humans.
Its funny wen most 98% Igbos claim dey voted Obi bc Nigeria shld be better..and called 60% others Bigots.
Free ur mind frm pain n be free..Dis Politician will teach u th lesson of ur life b4 u realise dey are same.
Before I start, lemme tell you where I’m from so you don’t call me Ibo.
Isoko, Delta State.
Ibos always vote for competence. They have NEVER voted via the tribal route. Go back and check election history. This is the first time an Igbo man is actually winning the South East, not because he’s Igbo but because he’s competent.
Stop this tribalism and let’s focus on saving our country. This present government has obviously failed. I can forgive u if u say u didn’t know it will turn out like this.
But I can’t forgive you if you see black and call it white.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Galadimabawa: 11:55am On Mar 21
I just sold my only motorcycle I have to use the money settled my daughter school fees.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Procashtips(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:
How much is per kg of gas in your area.

Bread wa I de buy 1k, now na 1700 with a reduced height, the bread no tall again.

Bread ₦1,700?

And you were buying that same bread ₦1k when?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by winner37(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21
Am maryy to Jesus now no food again...
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by oluwagbenga98327: 12:19pm On Mar 21
Things are HARD. The way out of it is not to dwell on the problems but to seek ways to THRIVE despite the current circumstances.Things are HARD. The way out of it is not to dwell on the problems but to seek ways to THRIVE despite the current circumstances....
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Getrich47(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21
Galadimabawa:
I just sold my only motorcycle I have to use the money settled my daughter school fees.

cry cry cry
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by NothingDoMe: 12:31pm On Mar 21
PointZerom:

πŸ˜„
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by predictor1: 12:42pm On Mar 21
Garri #1200 for a congo in Ibadan.
And power supply is as bad as it has never been.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by jude79(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21
Think9ja:
There's no hardship here in Karu LGA of Nasarawa State and we voted BAT and Atiku, even though INEC later rigged the election in favor of the lying fraudster because it's a Christian dominated LGA

We'll still give BAT our mandate come 2027

even though INEC later rigged the election in favor of the lying fraudster because it's a Christian dominated LGA

The statement above is why you are limited in life, if you can believe this statement above, then you are beyond redemption, while on this foolery, remember that you could be a christian, judaism, bhudist, or agnostic tomorrow, if you prefer wearing jean, another person might prefer agbada, thats religion for you, another jean wearer can dupe you, while an agbada wearing man can save you, regardless, religion is not suppose to imprison you, if does that then you are finished

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
Innocent people are suffering.

I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

How is the situations of stuffs in your are?
What has change of recent?

Please who are the Enemies of Nigeria? πŸ€”
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by lalalista: 1:14pm On Mar 21
TrustNone:
The 40k I saved and fixed in PalmPay monthly ,I have unfixed it and used it all cos the funds I kept as monthly budget for food has finished, reason is because things are costly
what is their interest rate?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by jude79(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21
[quote author=Stevechigo post=129033928][/quote]

Not true, i was in owerri yesterday, with wify and kids, ofe nsala, with enough stockfish and assorted, #1500 x 4 plates, 6000, we couldn' t finish it.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Evans20: 1:54pm On Mar 21
See indomie company in my area but indomie is very expensive
Mudu of sugar almost 4000naira
Hunger have killed many people
All because of corruption

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by easzypeaszy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21
ThMysteriousMan:

Please who are the Enemies of Nigeria? πŸ€”
whoever your mind tells you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki's Speech As Buhari Presents 2017 Budget / None Of Our Officials Was Hurt During Imo Attack - MTN. / Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.