Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. (11692 Views)

HARDSHIP: What If The Economy Did Not Recover? / This Hardship: What Can Nigeria Do To Salvage The Dwindling Economy / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Watcharena: 9:24am On Mar 21
PointZerom:
grin

In my area Tinubu supporters are dying of hunger.
this is a very good thing
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by kmaster007: 9:24am On Mar 21
Dey play
Think9ja:
There's no hardship here in Karu LGA of Nasarawa State and we voted BAT and Atiku, even though INEC later rigged the election in favor of the lying fraudster because it's a Christian dominated LGA

We'll still give BAT our mandate come 2027
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:25am On Mar 21
On saturday, a guy approached me 4 1 hundred naira, him transport money don finish and he was stranded.
I just felt pity 4 him and angry at myself for not being able to help him. The last cash with me was also my transport money.

As 4 me, na to dey look 4 rich nairalanders and then ask them to drop something while still learning Forex trading.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Entusky(m): 9:26am On Mar 21
Think9ja:
There's no hardship here in Karu LGA of Nasarawa State and we voted BAT and Atiku, even though INEC later rigged the election in favor of the lying fraudster because it's a Christian dominated LGA

Oga kayode hamzat
Shut up!
u be yoruba muslim
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by stevups(m): 9:33am On Mar 21
shortgun:

Carton of indomie noodles 6500? It's either you are dreaming, hallucinating or living in a Nigeria in another dimension.

For me, I've noticed that you hardly step out these days without multiple beggers mobbing you for handouts to be able to feed...these includes women with infant children, Fathers and little kids. The truth is we've never had it this bad as a nation,.
Tinubu is the worse thing to happen to Nigeria as he's completely clueless and lost only to resort to trial and error with the lives of over 200 million people

It's N6500 in my area yesterday. He's not dreaming

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Montaque(m): 9:34am On Mar 21
Peppysco:

The same Igbos that voted Ipeazu (the kerosene sharing governor), Mbadinuju, Orji Uzi Kalu, and many more, all of who are among the worst serving governors in the present day democracy, guy, clear you mind mehn. Claiming to be a Yoruba is a blatant lie because other than being Afenifere's secretary and spokesperson, Ayo Adebanjo has no political DNA or history in Yoruba land.

That must be a far reaching claim from you. To think you are more politically invested in the SW (even Nigeria) than Pa Adebanjo. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
You also did, thats the nature of humans.
Its funny wen most 98% Igbos claim dey voted Obi bc Nigeria shld be better..and called 60% others Bigots.
Free ur mind frm pain n be free..Dis Politician will teach u th lesson of ur life b4 u realise dey are same.
You would have been right if that hasn't been how igbos vote on a normal day
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by RickyJesus: 9:37am On Mar 21
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin
Bros this insult much oh.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by TooMuchStuff: 9:40am On Mar 21
Think9ja:

You are a liar

Karu n FCT voted 🗳 Peter Obi massively

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Zeebuy: 9:41am On Mar 21
There's hardship in Owerri too but it still annoys me that I'll go to lounges on Fridays and won't find space to park my car

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Zeebuy: 9:42am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
God will librate us from all current pains
So that's why you came to lie that indomie is now 6500?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:42am On Mar 21
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Shey you have eaten today sha? cheesy

Your president brought hardship and you ask me if I've eaten.. sheh d madness don enter ur brain
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Goodlady(f): 9:43am On Mar 21
Critical!
Account balance is on life support
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by blacknp(m): 9:43am On Mar 21
surgical:
God did not give us brain for nothing, how will a people priotise ethnicity and religion over their welfare and well-being in making important choices
Ok Nigerians should have voted Gringory Yes Daddy Obi that came a distant third instead to satisfy you people abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by kingxsamz(m): 9:44am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
Innocent people are suffering.

I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

How is the situations of stuffs in your are?
What has change of recent?

Lol, mumu. Enemies of Nigeria are APC members and their little sIaves. Tinibooo has made a U turn on many of the so called policies he tried to implement. Is it only indomie that crashed? Same indomie that was way below 4k before this useIess vegetable gained power. What about other items?
Things are getting worse in the market daily and you're here asking useIess questions because there was reduction in the price of noodles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by kingxsamz(m): 9:46am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
God will librate us from all current pains

There's no god and there's nothing liberating you from anything except yourself.

2 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:46am On Mar 21
Funkyswagzz:

Your president brought hardship and you ask me if I've eaten.. sheh d madness don enter ur brain

That means say you never eat be dat. Eyah. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by blacknp(m): 9:46am On Mar 21
kingxsamz:

Lol, mumu. Enemies of Nigeria are APC members and their little sIaves. Tinibooo has made a U turn on many of the so called policies he tried to implement. Is it only indomie that crashed? Same indomie that was way below 4k before this useIess vegetable gained power. What about other items?
Things are getting worse in the market daily and you're here asking useIess questions because there was reduction in the price of noodles.
Sorry for you, you never start to dey suffer yet, make you still dey wait for President Tinubu, & APC to enact policies, so you go start to enjoy for Nigeria.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by poweredcom(m): 9:47am On Mar 21
Girls are now in d street scheming looking for who to give BJ and get paid

3 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Lamanii22(f): 9:49am On Mar 21
Light78:
You must have up to 10k to eat a comfortable meal at an eatery restaurant.

Eatery ke when there’s Togo restaurant with correct jollof, fried, Ewa goin,yam,bread, salad and so on…
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by TemmyT002(m): 9:49am On Mar 21
God should just help us convince these APC people to resign from their positions and leave us alone.
They are incompetent, uncaring, wicked, discompassionate, and so on.
The suffering is too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:50am On Mar 21
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That means say you never eat be dat. Eyah. cheesy

So ebi pawa version don finish u now have confidence to attack others.. so na like dis u imagine ur miserable life to be?

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by kingxsamz(m): 9:53am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Sorry for you, you never start to dey suffer yet, make you still dey wait for President Tinubu.

I'm not waiting on any useIess, old, weak vegetable who doesn't have much time left on earth. I've never had hope in the cIown because he has nothing to derive hope from any reasonable person. He's empty and has nothing to offer. Those who support him are the ones waiting and that time will never come. Get that.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:57am On Mar 21
The price of Fuel and bread is affecting me personally. Never experienced Nigeria this Bad. Kilode.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:58am On Mar 21
eeithis:
Food stuff plenty for my side no spices to cook am

That one no cost na?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:01am On Mar 21
stevups:

It's N6500 in my area yesterday. He's not dreaming

Indomie indomie abi chiki chiki and others ?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by yemi1504: 10:04am On Mar 21
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Your pahpah, is it God that said you should vote a renowned and well recognized international drug lord as president? Dey play

Abi o!
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by yemi1504: 10:05am On Mar 21
themanderon:
The plan is for APC to frustrate and make the people hungry, poverty-stricken and despondent so by 2027 they will start sharing cups of rice for people to vote them in again.
Is it not a mockery that a man caught on tape stuffing hard currencies down his babanriga is frolicking freely with the president who himself has a very questionable past? Then you have a Senate president who has had corruption cases following him in each and every office he has held being the Senate president.
How do you expect something good from these guys?
Even the Bible said when the righteous are on the throne the people rejoice but when the wicked are there..........
These guys are evil men who have sold their souls to the devil in exchange for wealth and power. They feed off the pains people are feeling so don't expect anything good from them.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Stevechigo: 10:06am On Mar 21
PointZerom:
grin

In my area Tinubu supporters are dying of hunger.

You so funny.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On Mar 21
Things are very expenses and life is very add. I boughted this pounded three hundred naira this morning for my breakfast. The price of olosho too has gone up, that we can no longer avoid them.

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Preciousese(f): 10:09am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
Innocent people are suffering.

I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

How is the situations of stuffs in your are?
What has change of recent?

We're did she get noodles for 6500
My mom deals on those things as a wholesale and I talk with her regularly
It's was 6500 before the increase neither is it 6500 now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Okowa Over Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.