Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. (11693 Views)

HARDSHIP: What If The Economy Did Not Recover? / This Hardship: What Can Nigeria Do To Salvage The Dwindling Economy / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Anunakeeh: 2:06pm On Mar 21
MichaelSokoto:
paint rubber of garri is now #350 from #1900 it was sold last week!

Jagaban is working!
cool

The painter is now #150 here in my area.

It was sold for #2,500 last week before emilokan brought the price down.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Anunakeeh: 2:11pm On Mar 21
Evans20:
See indomie company in my area but indomie is very expensive
Mudu of sugar almost 4000naira
Hunger have killed many people
All because of corruption

A lot of the urcheens and ignoramuses needs to die Yes so the informed patriots can fight for the disintegration of the country and each region develop their country. The population is too many yet unproductive due to the FEW embezzling their common wealth.

The country have both External Enemies and Internal Enemies milking the resources by leveraging on the stupidity of these abundant ignoramuses citizens.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Anunakeeh: 2:26pm On Mar 21
Galadimabawa:
I just sold my only motorcycle I have to use the money settled my daughter school fees.

In this present time.

Hear this serious Warning!!! No be advice.

As a struggling man from a humble background and you have desire to be successful in life.

If you still have the effrontery to go get married and worst of all bring a child forth. Your career have sinked somehow.

But if you want to live the anyhow and God will help us life. Go on and enjoy your misery

Nigeeria is gone. This Final damage did by this current government cannot be undone by anyone on earth.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Ollymaye2412: 2:56pm On Mar 21
I don't know if anyone can see this, if u do kindly help with any amount you av God will bless u abundantly 6119232387 opay
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Peppysco: 3:16pm On Mar 21
Montaque:

How old are you? That was the question

Wouldn't engage in a mud fight with you. If you can't angage without acting childish, go look for babies like you to hang around with.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21
achi4u:
In the East, everyone is living fine and managing...just the high cost of goods and services.

Tinubu should continue what he's doing.

Are you part of those managing?

Bless me if not.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Dpharisee: 3:19pm On Mar 21
surgical:
you get it wrong, the igbos are more pragmatic than you guys, they priotise their survival before anything, you can see that in their choices since the beginning of this democracy has been spot on,it is their man ebitu ekwe that is the first to resign as a vp,he priotised the nation at that time, it is lowly people like you that see politics like premiership, my team vs their team,while the affluent look for what is in it for me,that's their philosophy irrespective of their ethnicity
I an a yoruba man,I am of the school of pa ayo adebanjo, I think with my head

Its Ebitu Ukiwe not Ekwe

2 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by slipperyanus07: 3:20pm On Mar 21
Lamanii22:

Eatery ke when there’s Togo restaurant with correct jollof, fried, Ewa goin,yam,bread, salad and so on…
street credibility cheesy

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Montaque(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21
Peppysco:

Wouldn't engage in a mud fight with you. If you can't angage without acting childish, go look for babies like you to hang around with.

Its the internet that gave Genz the mouth to speak over an elder that I blame. You haven't mattered much. Remember that when next you think you can measure up to Pa Adebanjo.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by ezinne51g: 4:18pm On Mar 21
In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria. That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria. That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria ...
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Zealoy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21
Hmm since morning reach 5pm nobody don ask me oga wetin u dey sell not to talk of buying from me
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by egopersonified(f): 4:40pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:
How much is per kg of gas in your area.

Bread wa I de buy 1k, now na 1700 with a reduced height, the bread no tall again.

As e no tall, e fat?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Peppysco: 4:42pm On Mar 21
Montaque:

Its the internet that gave Genz the mouth to speak over an elder that I blame. You haven't mattered much. Remember that when next you think you can measure up to Pa Adebanjo.

You call me a GenZ, wonders shall never end. You blanked out of the argument you wanted to create and resorted to online tirade. Never gonna take anything away from Pa Ayo Adebanjo but if you think you know much about his activism and his NADECO & Afenifere sojurn, drop your guard and man up and see if I won't school you about how much of a parlour politician the old man is.
If you've got nothing concrete to respond with, kindly hold your peace and not make any comment cos I won't be engaging unless you know what you're saying.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Montaque(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21
Peppysco:

You call me a GenZ, wonders shall never end. You blanked out of the argument you wanted to create and resorted to online tirade. Never gonna take anything away from Pa Ayo Adebanjo but if you think you know much about his activism and his NADECO & Afenifere sojurn, drop your guard and man up and see if I won't school you about how much of a parlour politician the old man is.
If you've got nothing concrete to respond with, kindly hold your peace and not make any comment cos I won't be engaging unless you know what you're saying.

Bros, no one knows you, refers or defers to your political judgment or philosophy in Nigeria. So I don't see what gives you the audacity to refer to Pa Adebanjo as "a parlour politician" and other uncharitable words you have used for him. What is your political pedigree? That's what I want to know?
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Peppysco: 6:11pm On Mar 21
Montaque:

Bros, no one knows you, refers or defers to your political judgment or philosophy in Nigeria. So I don't see what gives you the audacity to refer to Pa Adebanjo as "a parlour politician" and other uncharitable words you have used for him. What is your political pedigree? That's what I want to know?

You don't know who a parlour politician is, that sums it all for me. Kindly take your lesson and move on. By the way, that was never an insult and I know the old man too well and better than you, to insult him. Ciao
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by gift2xl: 7:01pm On Mar 21
egopersonified:

As e no tall, e fat?

E no fat self
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He cast for Benin city
Fuel na 700 naira per litre
And no protest is going on
All of them are silent

Tribalism wants to finish Nigerians

The masses are tribalistic, hypocrites, wicked and very fake

Sportbet way men be still take dey follow up don turn something else. Na the opposite way person stake dey always happen. Yesterday I book game club way them give a whole 9 odd to win begin beat who them give 1.30 odd with a goal margin of 3 vs 0
I shock

Some small club go just best some big club mercilessly...
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by A112: 11:49pm On Mar 21
I enter my neighborh room steal his EBA n beans.. I deh feel bad since morning but I don't know how to tell him, I did D's CU's I never chop since yesterday.. God go forgive me
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:05am On Mar 22
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin

Hahaha this was done way back with the discovery of Australia Criminal we’re sent to Australia to serve there sentences it was like a death sentence then.
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by eeithis(m): 5:14am On Mar 22
BarrElChapo:

That one no cost na?
money no dey for hand bro
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by eeithis(m): 5:17am On Mar 22
BarrElChapo:

That one no cost na?
money no dey for hand bro.... when I was working na when I bought bag of rice beans and garri like I know say things go bad like this shaa
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by NaijaVietnamese: 5:27am On Mar 22
PointZerom:

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 6:11am On Mar 22
easzypeaszy:
whoever your mind tells you.

My mind is not telling me anything, the only enemy Nigeria has is Nigerians. Believe it or not, we are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Babastrong(m): 7:47am On Mar 22
[quote author=surgical post=129030124]God did not give us brain for nothing, how will a people priotise ethnicity and religion over their welfare and well-being in making important choices [Peter Obi would have been the worst president if Nigerians voted for him. ]
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by surgical: 8:07am On Mar 22
[quote author=Babastrong post=129047471][/quote]That's speculation you never can tell,it might be the opposite of what you wished, just like your jagaban has turned out to be a disaster ,clueless, trial and error president, who unleashed hunger on the country in a manner never seen before in the country, despite the noise of being a strategist,talent hunter, builder of lagos who will hit the ground running, we saw the opposite so Peter obi might turn out to be the opposite of what you think or wished,we have seen a precedent in Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Releases 48 Abducted Borno Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.