Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend (57785 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by NewDea4: 10:50pm On Mar 21
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5kRM4amL8?si=3L7SC5zt7GPv5vd1

Always follow your heart,โ€ American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time

That Baba too sure
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by bellotaofeek: 10:52pm On Mar 21
Drop site I beg !
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53pm On Mar 21
GenFunction:
lol...Werey did u see me in tha video?
werey ni fada e
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21
Guy man, play your role wella, give her belle if possible, and you're on your way to migrating to the United States of America

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Badadvisor: 10:56pm On Mar 21
emperor4love:
dem stingy gan
That guy Don enter one chance and slave and master marriage. E eyes go finally clear when e enter USA e go think say luck don shine on him. Akata go teach am bitter lesson

6 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Trustedpronet: 10:58pm On Mar 21
At list this one young
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21
ricson11:

Always follow your heart,โ€ American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time
Wow

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21
Ahmed0336:

Minus one(Me)

We know your type, una day do on factorials levels even.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by armyofone(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21
Veste:
Woman? I dey find way to make d one with me say she is divorcing. Since I brought into my life, I don go backward for this UK.
I'm tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ

๐Ÿ˜ haha. Well she ain't leaving.

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by MaziObinnaokija: 11:09pm On Mar 21
cool
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21
Rahkman:
Black American?? Tufiaa God forbid!

Very stupid comment.

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21
Holluwhakemmy:
Scam the online boyfriend will use her to get green card

Are you programmed to reason in the negative first?

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Kingbuhari(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21
They guy show am big diiiick oyimbo no dey use eyes see big gbola.. I have dated Spanish, Filipino and Dutch ladies what drives them into agreeing in the relation is nothing but fantacis of experiencing gbola.... They do discuss it with their friends how Nigeria guys take Bleep as national match that we always want to represent our country well in it..she will just enjoy to her full and abandon the guy.. collect as much as you can
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by lagosrd: 11:13pm On Mar 21
I don't want to hear any complaints later ooo

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Coolgent(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21
Don't waste your time in viewing the video

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Kennyswag: 11:22pm On Mar 21
Akata lol.
this guy never see craze

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Kennyswag: 11:24pm On Mar 21
Badadvisor:

That guy Don enter one chance and slave and master marriage. E eyes go finally clear when e enter USA e go think say luck don shine on him. Akata go teach am bitter lesson
for him mind him don catch mugu lol. Akata wey worse pass naija girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Kuriou: 11:26pm On Mar 21
This people really know how to love
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by theamazonguru(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21
Lexusgs430:
Does Simi know that, Adekunle Gold don carry akata.......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahaha
Is this for real ?
Make AG baby no do Sinmi strong thing oh..
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by theowane: 11:32pm On Mar 21
Omo, the guy go lodge her for Lekki oooo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by JooEeL(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21
Rahkman:

Black americans are ur own kith and kin that were shipped during transatlantic slave trade 400 years go.

So you are "tufia--iing" on your own blood. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ZaddyJ: 11:40pm On Mar 21
ricson11:

Old news
This is a 2021 news not recent
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by PopQueenAgency: 11:41pm On Mar 21
This ain't no American woman. Her accent has West Africa written all over it.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Funflipper: 11:42pm On Mar 21
MT:

Should we tell her? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Rather tell him. She looks like a hood rat so he should be careful.

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Paracetamol01: 11:42pm On Mar 21
Rahkman:
semi Nigerian LoL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by armyofone(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21
Most don't even know.

We are the same just a little difference in the idea of individualism and openness. See all the yabbiss here shocked

Wishing the lovebirds the best in their relationships.

JooEeL:

Black americans are ur own kith and kin that were shipped during transatlantic slave trade 400 years go.

So you are "tufia--iing" on your own blood. Lol.

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by 43Ronin: 12:00am On Mar 22
emperor4love:
dem stingy gan
I swear and dem worse pass naija girls. But anyway we sabi... I just dey happy for bros

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ObalendeCMS: 12:17am On Mar 22
Darkandhandsom:
Boy go and sleep. Stop shouting g its late

That guy is a nonentity; you shouldn't acknowledge him!

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by blingxx(m): 12:25am On Mar 22
tiswell:
Yahoo still dey pay big time

Na legit dey pay
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Raylight2(m): 12:27am On Mar 22
oz4real83:
It is a "love scam" only when it doesn't work out grin, for now, everybody is happy grin
it doesn't look like. she's not as old as his mother. She's dark also.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Truthshotcrazy: 12:27am On Mar 22
Samfloxin:
These boys fit use juju dey control these oyibo women.
Baba Sabi work finish ๐Ÿ˜‚D Baba cutting control soap ๐Ÿงผ dey try ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by eepeepook: 12:29am On Mar 22
Adekunle Gold don turn gigolo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road โ€“ Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.