Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend (57784 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by BarTheKing: 10:11pm On Mar 21
Hopeless and miserable objects like Eunoiaa will get pained because of this news.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 10:12pm On Mar 21
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by tnerro1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21
You escape from Nigerian girls come go carry black American girl, no be serious juju be that😒

8 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by MT: 10:13pm On Mar 21
NOETHNICITY:
Marry an American at your own risk. Unless she get plenty money. Still that comes with its own risk

Love is never in their (Americans) dictionary.

The dude was happy that she flew from the US to visit him; it means nothing to american.

They express love when you are still afar.

It is a different ball game when you start to be in each others space. She might tell him after a month of arrival into the US that she is bored of the relationship and so he needs to go back to his country.

It ends there and you are stuck.

This is the major reason why most people join the US military - it is another pathway to citizenship, if you are lucky.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Offpoint1: 10:14pm On Mar 21
Black American? 😂 E don sign him d warrant

9 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Ever8090: 10:15pm On Mar 21
Samfloxin:
These boys fit use juju dey control these oyibo women.
where you see oyibo?

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Ever8090: 10:15pm On Mar 21
emperor4love:
dem stingy gan
I swear

6 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Johnthesuccess: 10:17pm On Mar 21
Rahkman:
Black American?? Tufiaa God forbid!

Why?

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by BarrElChapo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21
Na Akata sef, misleading headline 🙄🙄😂

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by koolaid87: 10:19pm On Mar 21
Goodluck to you both

Hey Niqqa, don't screw this up.

Go get the blue
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21
Watin concern aboki man with love
Ahmed0336:

Minus one(Me)

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by obaidan: 10:23pm On Mar 21
BarrElChapo:
Na Akata sef, misleading headline 🙄🙄😂
loool una no even rate Akata again.........
akata can actually take away ur peace

9 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by mkoabiola: 10:26pm On Mar 21
FreeStuffsNG:

Part of the records she will submit for green card application will be this YouTube video and frontage feature on Nairalandwink
Wow!!

Really

But is it automatic?

I guess it will take some years to file

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ifinger: 10:29pm On Mar 21
Pablo Omo Oro

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by seunayantokun(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21
Scam + juju = Yahoo Plus.

Ṣé kìí se pé ọmọ yìí ti bọ́ sí ọwọ́ ayé báyìí?
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by abba190: 10:30pm On Mar 21
black american women are toxic just likw jennyclay. she will kick his @ss back home after she done use him finish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by abba190: 10:32pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
Watin concern aboki man with love
must you display your foolishness in a public forum? you are disgrace to n¥€mmi®is

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by otherway: 10:33pm On Mar 21
Must they put everything on social media.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21
E pain you wink grin
abba190:
must you display your foolishness in a public forum? you are disgrace to n¥€mmi®is

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by sholay2011(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21
Atheistan:
Who did she drop her kids with grin grin grin
grin grin

I wonder who is playing who...lol

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by BarrElChapo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21
obaidan:

loool una no even rate Akata again.........
akata can actually take away ur peace

😂😂😂 Akata wey our bros over there dey avoid like plague😂😂

6 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by BodyCount: 10:36pm On Mar 21
Atheistan:
Who did she drop her kids with grin grin grin
Her mom of course grin
God forbid I have anything to do with baby mamas grin

I never finish dey chop singles, na baby mama I go dey spend grin

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by GenFunction: 10:38pm On Mar 21
Holluwhakemmy:
Scam the online boyfriend will use her to get green card
Is it ur scam? prophetess of doom.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by abba190: 10:38pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
E pain you wink grin
yes e pain me that a grown up man is displaying his foolishness in a public forum and will later claim that he is smart among others after showing them that he is a fool
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by TheFreshVanilla: 10:38pm On Mar 21
Well, the guy looks 30+. Should everything works good, use his senses, he will be okay and better than the ones laughing, those who can't even afford to buy a common Corolla @35 yrs of age. Those who prefer to take solace in blaming government.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21
Boy go and sleep. Stop shouting g its late
abba190:
yes e pain me that a grown up man is displaying his foolishness in a public forum and will later claim that he is smart among others after showing them that he is a fool
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21
GenFunction:
Is it ur scam? prophetess of doom.
No green card for you
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ottersberger(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21
emperor4love:
dem stingy gan

What do they owe you, if you're not a fvcking leech?.

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by MrJames007: 10:45pm On Mar 21
CelestineNelson:
Are they married? Why are they kissing?...Two strange adults trying to normalized sexual sin ... Fellow youths don't copy that, that's wrong.
grin
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by GenFunction: 10:45pm On Mar 21
Holluwhakemmy:
No green card for you
lol...Werey did u see me in tha video?
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by 1Alex: 10:47pm On Mar 21
CelestineNelson:
Are they married? Why are they kissing?...Two strange adults trying to normalized sexual sin ... Fellow youths don't copy that, that's wrong.
they are now married. This video is old. They got married, the girl went back to the US, but the guy still dey naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.