Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend (57786 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by YorubaKing: 12:31am On Mar 22
Ahmed0336:

Minus one(Me)

You be Terrorist na... grin
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ADDHAULAGE24(m): 12:32am On Mar 22
Nice one
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by JooEeL(m): 12:54am On Mar 22
armyofone:
Most don't even know.

We are the same just a little difference in the idea of individualism and openness. See all the yabbiss here shocked

Wishing the lovebirds the best in their relationships.

I am telling you. It's a real worry how bigoted a black man could be. It is because of attitude like this that have increased awareness in white people saying that blacks are the most racist.

I mean, this is a "lost" sister. She could even be from the guy's village commenting rubbish. With DNA, she could be from the same tribe. Did u know even Drake with all his supposed whiteness, when he had a DNA test done, reveals he's from some part of eastern nigeria?

I am now beginning to agree that we blacks are the most racist. See England having an Indian rule over them as their PM. Which tribe in nigeria can even let an outsider be a king over them? See the record number of african and arab immigrants so-called racist countries like USA, UK, France have entertained.

Ordinary Ghana that was loading into Nigeria 40 years ago, see how we broke our relationship with them. We need to be more open-minded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by dkidd: 1:25am On Mar 22
Kennyswag:
for him mind him don catch mugu lol. Akata wey worse pass naija girls.
Everything isn't about mugu. People actually do meet online and nurture their feelings for each other, plan a future together and eventually make it real. Why are u guys negatively stupid on this forum

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by dkidd: 1:31am On Mar 22
43Ronin:

I swear and dem worse pass naija girls. But anyway we sabi... I just dey happy for bros
When u senseless and have no brains to see and take advantage of things u become a lowly beggar asking for $100. They will respect u more when u lead as a man not a Bambi alah. Even if u poor for pocket don't be poor in ur mindset? Have something upstairs. Have genuine ideas that will include her in the future and watch if these same "akata" no support u with everything she has. U even go about begging Nigerian girls too 🤦🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by AmakaTips2: 1:53am On Mar 22
Love is speaking
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Caesar25: 2:10am On Mar 22
Check her luggage well o to know if she carry kala .
I don talk my own
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by nnennachiji(f): 2:17am On Mar 22
dkidd:

Everything isn't about mugu. People actually do meet online and nurture their feelings for each other, plan a future together and eventually make it real. Why are u guys negatively stupid on this forum
So true. I met my husband online and he came to see me and we got married too. we have been married for 8 years and have a five year old son. The difference is he is Nigerian and then filed for me to join him.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ogbonti: 3:31am On Mar 22
Holluwhakemmy:
Scam the online boyfriend will use her to get green card

you think she is stupid ? she will put his as s to work when they arrive the US and he will end up paying for her new car and help her pay the mortgage - YOU THINK HE GETS A GREEN CARD AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE AMERICA? dey play ---- grin Him too dey claim love because he sees her as a pathway to go to America - hmmmmm - textbook definition of love does not exist - I believe when wants/ needs meet opportunity - people claim to be in love

every lady who cries that she wants to marry you - you are her prince charming - behind those tears is a calculation of what she wants to achieve through you - it may be financial need or as low an expectation as to show you off to pepper her friends - there is a plan to meet her wants/ needs and you are the opportunity - likewise a man claiming to be in love - probably he wants to domesticate a Kp ek. US - not willing to share it because he is tired or hoping around and just want society to see him as responsible - when NEED meet OPPORTUNITY - we claim it is love - love by textbook definition does not exist!!! its all a game of life grin

fyi - US Embassy does not give visas any how like that again - for online dating ooo - that lady will make up to 4 trips to Nigeria over a 2 year period for Embassy officials to accept this is real - and akata wey me I KNOW - when another GBOLA nack am when she arrive yank from Naija - case closed - dem no get loyalty gaan - Na so some boys those days carry oyinbo come from Europe go run matter for naija - Oyinbo return to Europe - cut off the guys - the naija guys ended up remaining in naija ---- so things dey happen ooo

BUT may God bless them both - I wish them well grin afterall this one better pass some 89 year old oyinbo wey some guys dey carry go Ikoyi grin

6 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ogbonti: 3:42am On Mar 22
NOETHNICITY:
Marry an American at your own risk. Unless she get plenty money. Still that comes with its own risk

Hope guy man go wear raincoat - she fit be HIV + hmmmm that - sh I T is plenty in akata community cry

4 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ogbonti: 3:45am On Mar 22
MT:

Love is never in their dictionary.

The dude was happy that she flew from the US to visit him; it means nothing to american.

They express love when you are still afar.

It is a different ball game when you start to be in each others space. She might tell him after a month of arrival into the US that she is bored of the relationship and so you need to go back to your country.

It ends there and you are stuck. This is the major reason why most people join the US military - it is another pathway to citizenship if you are lucky.

she just collect tax refund, na him make body dey catch her -- hmmmmm when e finish her eye go clear ---- probably she collect alot for her kids head go carry travel to naija - hoping to bring her slave to the USA to work his a a sss up and make him pay her bills --she may be thinking gettng him a visa for him is like abc123 - when she realize it aint that easy and she wasted her tax refund - she will be so mad at herself grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ogbonti: 3:56am On Mar 22
Badadvisor:

That guy Don enter one chance and slave and master marriage. E eyes go finally clear when e enter USA e go think say luck don shine on him. Akata go teach am bitter lesson

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how you take know ? you don date or marry dem before ? e be like say you know the coco well well grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by freemi(m): 3:58am On Mar 22
Samfloxin:
These boys fit use juju dey control these oyibo women.
lols na blacky
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by kunle75(m): 4:32am On Mar 22
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5kRM4amL8?si=3L7SC5zt7GPv5vd1

Always follow your heart,” American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time

God bless your union, I pray you both find peace
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Honestey: 4:44am On Mar 22
Didn't I see that lady among Ghanaians during AFCON?
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:52am On Mar 22
MT:

Should we tell her? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Quayet....don't tell her nothing ....
She go hia am by herself......!
Make e dey sweet am first 🤣💯🎤
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 4:53am On Mar 22
From frying pan to fire. You leave Nigerian girls say na black American you wan date? You will learn the hard way. Well, I pray she will be an exception

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by MyAmericandream(f): 5:30am On Mar 22
emperor4love:
dem stingy gan

Them no get na.. them see 1 dollar like big money 😆

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ComeToJesus: 5:44am On Mar 22
SultanOfAbia:
Immediately I heard I DON SEE AM grin grin

The way I started laughing ehnnn

E Be like when Hunter finally catch big meat come dey call him fellow hunter for phone
Dey shout I DON SEE AM grin grin grin

1 thing is for sure

That girl kpekus go collect 400 megawatt prick tonight 1000%

Even Immigration no go recognize her pussy when she comes back to U.S

You Naija people are crazy 🤣🤣🤣
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45am On Mar 22
ogbonti:

Hope guy man go wear raincoat - she fit be HIV + hmmmm that - sh I T is plenty in akata community cry
African inferiority complex will not let him wear any raincoat. I can bet 1m that guy will put his mouth on the pusssie in a bid to retain it at all costs.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by vicfajeze: 6:19am On Mar 22
0ptima77:
Power of love
Power of JUJU
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by HRMK: 6:28am On Mar 22
Ahmed0336:

Minus one(Me)
strictly your rightful choice!
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Greattha: 6:32am On Mar 22
Wish them joy and happiness.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Sammy5413(m): 6:35am On Mar 22
Black American woman wey dey rack brain ,
They’re no different from our Nigerian girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by dkidd: 6:43am On Mar 22
nnennachiji:
So true. I met my husband online and he came to see me and we got married too. we have been married for 8 years and have a five year old son. The difference is he is Nigerian and then filed for me to join him.
Exactly what a lot of these myopic commenters will never understand. When they meet good people who might genuinely love and want to be with them their criminal minds never allow them to focus on the long term. They just start devicing ways and means to use these people and in the end they give the rest a bad name. Imagine 90% of comments here are just one sided and daft. Focusing on what they stand to gain from women and these same fools will go ahead to call Nigerian women gold digging wh.ores meanwhile it's just a projection of who they really are inside... Gold digging manw.hores

3 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by emperor4love(m): 7:10am On Mar 22
ottersberger:

What do they owe you, if you're not a fvcking leech?.
so na only who owe u fit giv u,so if I decide to share bills wit my wife na leech I be,some of una just carry phone with opera mini free data come online just to compute nd feel among,to assimilate com hard,nd na una type de call una self graduate, na only una know how una take graduate

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Boldtrust(m): 7:27am On Mar 22
Rahkman:
Black American?? Tufiaa God forbid!
We are in this one together grin Me, no way!

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Quebec91(m): 7:30am On Mar 22
cheesy
Samfloxin:
These boys fit use juju dey control these oyibo women.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Quebec91(m): 7:31am On Mar 22
Please dont. Lets wait tiĺl her eyes👁👁 clear
MT:

Should we tell her? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Quebec91(m): 7:31am On Mar 22
cheesy
Atheistan:
Who did she drop her kids with grin grin grin
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Quebec91(m): 7:33am On Mar 22
For your mind

Dig deeper you'll realize say na JUJU dey pay
tiswell:
Yahoo still dey pay big time
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by highness25(m): 8:42am On Mar 22
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5kRM4amL8?si=3L7SC5zt7GPv5vd1

Always follow your heart,” American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time
How is this one Oyibo woman? This one na Nigeria girl na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.