Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend (57772 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Kennyswag: 8:58am On Mar 22
dkidd:

Everything isn't about mugu. People actually do meet online and nurture their feelings for each other, plan a future together and eventually make it real. Why are u guys negatively stupid on this forum
ogun kill you there.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Christlike01: 9:04am On Mar 22
Her accent though,it isn't really American. May be a West African lady who has been living in the US for quite sometimes.

I wish them both lots of good luck.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Entanglement: 9:04am On Mar 22
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5kRM4amL8?si=3L7SC5zt7GPv5vd1

Always follow your heart,” American lady says as she flies into Nigeria to meet her online boyfriend for the first time
Black American for that matter undecided
Otilor!
You are a finished man

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by tivta(m): 9:22am On Mar 22
At least this guy didn't do Yahoo like most young guys. I wish them the best.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by uvie66: 9:22am On Mar 22
Green card loading
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ottersberger(m): 9:52am On Mar 22
emperor4love:
so na only who owe u fit giv u,so if I decide to share bills wit my wife na leech I be,some of una just carry phone with opera mini free data come online just to compute nd feel among,to assimilate com hard,nd na una type de call una self graduate, na only una know how una take graduate

Oga, I don pass dat life stage you described when you still dey run around with running nose na. No be all of us here be small pikin o. Just saying.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Midex88(m): 10:13am On Mar 22
Toxic people full here sha shocked. Atleast be happy for the guy... Anything that happens after then is never your business.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ogbonti: 11:19am On Mar 22
NOETHNICITY:
African inferiority complex will not let him wear any raincoat. I can bet 1m that guy will put his mouth on the pusssie in a bid to retain it at all costs.

Gbam!!! you may be 99.9999999% correct, barring any statistical error grin

1 Like

Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:54am On Mar 22
Yusufisraelj:

Are you programmed to reason in the negative first?
point out your negativity here hope you are okay?
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by d142475: 2:32pm On Mar 22
We no wan hear story later o. Make she come later the spoil naija name if (God forbid) relationship cast o .
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by bluefilm: 2:36pm On Mar 22
Nonsense angry
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by dkidd: 3:10pm On Mar 22
Kennyswag:
ogun kill you there.
Lowlife
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by dkidd: 3:15pm On Mar 22
Midex88:
Toxic people full here sha shocked. Atleast be happy for the guy... Anything that happens after then is never your business.
It's normal for a lot of Nigerians especially the poverty stricken ones to hate anything that resembles progress for the next man. And the crazy part is they want to actually succeed too with that mindset. And u wonder why fake pastors, imams, false prophets / prophetess and juju priests keep cashing out at the expense of the gullible fools grin
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by jojothaiv(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22
Ahmed0336:

Minus one(Me)
I dey your back, baba...
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by Badadvisor: 11:21pm On Mar 22
tivta:
At least this guy didn't do Yahoo like most young guys. I wish them the best.
Lol bro yahoo fraud is broad.
Dem dey call this kind yahoo facey.

It's been in existence for more than 10 years. Got two friends who used facey and traveled. One met an akata on Facebook, they got married and he moved to baton Louisiana with her.
The other moved to Texas with his old whity. They're met on Facebook also.
This kind of yahoo is called facey
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by PaulH07: 3:44am On Mar 23
ogbonti:

you think she is stupid ? she will put his as s to work when they arrive the US and he will end up paying for her new car and help her pay the mortgage - YOU THINK HE GETS A GREEN CARD AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE AMERICA? dey play ---- grin Him too dey claim love because he sees her as a pathway to go to America - hmmmmm - textbook definition of love does not exist - I believe when wants/ needs meet opportunity - people claim to be in love

every lady who cries that she wants to marry you - you are her prince charming - behind those tears is a calculation of what she wants to achieve through you - it may be financial need or as low an expectation as to show you off to pepper her friends - there is a plan to meet her wants/ needs and you are the opportunity - likewise a man claiming to be in love - probably he wants to domesticate a Kp ek. US - not willing to share it because he is tired or hoping around and just want society to see him as responsible - when NEED meet OPPORTUNITY - we claim it is love - love by textbook definition does not exist!!! its all a game of life grin

fyi - US Embassy does not give visas any how like that again - for online dating ooo - that lady will make up to 4 trips to Nigeria over a 2 year period for Embassy officials to accept this is real - and akata wey me I KNOW - when another GBOLA nack am when she arrive yank from Naija - case closed - dem no get loyalty gaan - Na so some boys those days carry oyinbo come from Europe go run matter for naija - Oyinbo return to Europe - cut off the guys - the naija guys ended up remaining in naija ---- so things dey happen ooo

BUT may God bless them both - I wish them well grin afterall this one better pass some 89 year old oyinbo wey some guys dey carry go Ikoyi grin

But abeg oh, shey na this babes dey pay their own flight ticket or the guys pay for them?
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by ogbonti: 10:15pm On Mar 23
PaulH07:

But abeg oh, shey na this babes dey pay their own flight ticket or the guys pay for them?

e no matter - na investment - you never hear say "who use antelope set trap, na elephant him won catch?" - it is all COST/ BENEFIT

analysis --- the cost of her coming to naija is nothing compared to the benefit she wants to derive - think bro - have you ever played chess be?

grin grin grin
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by PaulH07: 2:49am On Mar 24
ogbonti:

e no matter - na investment - you never hear say "who use antelope set trap, na elephant him won catch?" - it is all COST/ BENEFIT

analysis --- the cost of her coming to naija is nothing compared to the benefit she wants to derive - think bro - have you ever played chess be?

grin grin grin

You yourself know that you've ended up saying nothing, the reason for your laugh emoji in the end.

Na simple question, who dey bankroll her, you begin talk about antelope and elephant.

This is what is called derailment, or knight's move thought pattern, an indication for commencement of antipsychotics.
Re: An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend by CORPSEFUCKER: 7:27pm On Mar 26
BarTheKing:
Hopeless and miserable objects like Eunoiaa will get pained because of this news.

Mashallah brother may Allah strengthen your faith

I hope she forking rope herself bloody who're

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.