Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? (11237 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by heyo: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2007
@poster
still waitin 4 ur answers
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2007
I know my rights as an employee. My Boss cant threaten me. My Organisation has strict sexual harrasment laws.
You have a right to say NO
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by danys(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
when faced by two equal alternatives,they will say chose the bolder.
i quite understand what you are going thru' but i feel you only need to
listen to your heart because deep down in your heart you will hear a voice
telling you what to do.

i always tell people, better things are always ahead so don't think you
have gotten to your destination. if it means you should resign just do that
and i tell you,you will be surprised by what comes after.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by mrtunde(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
If my boss is a woman, unmarried, pretty or at least not so ugly and within the same age group (not more than 10 years older)
Why not?
It is a win-win situation with me getting a double.
She gets what she wants, i get what i want (remember, i win more than once, promotion, favors and good old sex)
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by amaikama(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
Opokonwa- you just took the words out of my mouth. nice going angry
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by bikokwe(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
plz pray.prayer will do alot of good
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by ifect: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:
1. sleep with him, get your promotion, lose ur virtue and respect - if you still have any and and live the rest of your life in regret.
2. Resign, lose your job, earn respect (his) - but one thimg i can assure you is that the God who sees in secret will openly reward you.

SEE THIS AS A TEST - YOU EITHER FAIL OR PASS.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by queen2(f): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
Dont tell me things like these still happens i mean i only watch in in naija movies lipsrsealed

Anywayz, my advice is dont sleep with him/her, if you do that to get promoted I dont know wat she/he's gonna ask for if to double or increase ur salary or summin, wen u start u continue, so just leave da job for him.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by kanmosyl(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2007
Issues like these are generated through some gestures: as a guy may be u are one of the best hands in the company or may be ur level of reasoning, ur maturity or ur neatness even appearance is what glued the person to ur person and she is just trying to use that avenue as an advantage to win u and who says such marriage dont last, excuse me sometimes they do last but not every time(i mean if she is not married and u are single too)
Guys lets be factual, i know guys can do anything for sex, especially if the person in the subject is an highly influential individual. Plz listen very well to ur heart and see where is driving u to, if u can handle it pls dont do it.

aisha2:

I know my rights as an employee. My Boss can't threaten me. My Organisation has strict sexual harrasment laws.
You have a right to say NO
Nice saying, Aisha but don't forget in any organisation, the superior is always the winner and he has advantage over u, but wait a minute sexual harrassment law can only work if u have a back up to back what u are saying, what if he deny telling u that, it make u look stupid in the presence of the other staffs.

paccino:

SEE THIS AS A TEST - YOU EITHER FAIL OR PASS.

IT IS ALL SUMMARIZED IN THESE WORDS ABOVE, JUST PRAY FOR WISDOM AND THINK OF THE FUTERS
Paccino thanks man, u ve said it all.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by onyekang1(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2007
na waoh! seems lik every one seems 2 b giving 'a holy art thou answer' jus be diplomatic abt it
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by WWJD(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2007
Thank God for technology [phones, PDA, mp3, i-pod etc], simply record audio or visual conversation, set him/her up if you have to.

Then you get him/her to promote easily maybe double promotion the you force him/her to resign (of course except he owns the company).

sounds like blackmail but it really isn't
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by okei(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2007
For your information, office romance is not the best because you will loose your dignity and respect.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by efuah(f): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2007
okei:

For your information, office romance is not the best because you will loose your dignity and respect.
exactly kiss
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by mellow(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2007
I don't think we should start saying what we would or would not do at this time

cos it is easier said than done expecially if you are in nigeria. Our best answer

should be I will cross that bridge when I get there. You know why? Cos circumstances

can make you do anything at any giving time in hand.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by pejubaby(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2007
You don't have to sleep with your boss and you don't have to resign.

Don't sleep with your boss; it's not worth it. And don't resign; unless you are sacked.

If you are worth promoting, and your boss is not a fool, you will still be promoted.

And even if you are not promoted, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush!

Seun has said it all.

May God bless you with this response.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Carlosein(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
If my boss is a woman, unmarried, pretty or at least not so ugly and within the same age group (not more than 10 years older)
Why not?
It is a win-win situation with me getting a double.
She gets what she wants, i get what i want (remember, i win more than once, promotion, favors and good old sex)

okay now we go see who go win for this your "win-win" situation wink grin cheesy
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by praise4evr: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2007
I LIKE TO A Comment briefly on this, yes you can sleep with him if you have nothing to preserve of your dignity, and value in life, and remember when he no longer fancy you, then you are thrown out like waste paper in to the trash can,
Again. if you want to risk the idea that even your boss, as handsome, nice looking, plump and rich he may be , He might be paying host to AIDS, in his body, of course he doesnt have to tell you, then you have no option that to write your own death warrant as a result of indecipline, If he is not married somebody says, Hey I tell the end is always regretable, . If you can dont try it
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Bigtee(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2007
This is a tough one,
Its easy to say drop your resignation, (integrity stuff). But do you know if your boss wants it badly, he can really frustrate the lady to the point of surrender.
However, if i would advise, i'll say look for someone within the organisation you can confide in and work on how to minimize the issue. For all you know he might be a randy motherf*****, with the reputation of USING ladies. your confidant might be a victim that can help you plot against him.

However, if push turns to shove, you can confront your boss and give him a "conscience pricking talk" if he insist you can then drop your letter, because if he can DO IT with you the day he sees another beutiful lady he'll do the same thing and might promote the new lady above you
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Seun(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2007
Its easy to say drop your resignation, (integrity stuff). But do you know if your boss wants it badly, he can really frustrate the lady to the point of surrender?
This makes no sense. How can the boss intimidate the lady "to the point of surrender" after she has resigned?
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by kuwena(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2007
Do it Seun's way; don't resign and don't sleep with him; except you want to. undecided
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Tawak: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2007
if u eva sleep wiv him den b prepared 4 more cos u v created an avenue 4 blackmail,promotion can alwaiz wait dearie.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by joeyjoe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
what is the guarantee that he will not ask for more sex for another promotion. My dear do not start what you think you can not finish. My candid opinion is quit the job girlfriend.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by LadyM1: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2007
Joeyjoe, i agree wit u, is better 4 such a lady to quit d job simple because to me d person doesnt av any future in dat coy, because d man will nt stop disturbing d lady n d lady herself might nt av d peace of mind she needs to carry out her duties. She will be frustrated to d last drop, so is better to quit. God is every ready to left-us up wen we prove dat truely we trust n believe God is able.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by unclebros: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
Read my story
my wife used to work for one oil marketing company in Victoria island (NAC OIL)
the man was used to sleeping with all the female staffs not for promotion now but for fetish purposes. his daughter was getting married and the man gave clothes to all thier staff. my wife had a dream and the clothes turned into onion (pls decode what onions means) . i had to burn it and gave her money to buy another one.
when the oga returned to the office after the celebration , he looked at my wife and shook his head and asked in yoruba ( iwo naa?) meaning you?
after several attempts to lure her to sleep and my wife's refusal, she had to drop her resignation letter about 4weeks to our wedding which was last year.
he promised her several miiilions just to have his way and confessed that he can see more to her than what i can see (meaning he has seen the luck that she has)

as beleivers, we trusted God and we had a wonderful marriage. we now have a baby boy and my wife has not gotten another job yet. but God has been faithful .
we trust God for her to get a new job soon.
so my friends, its not just for sex it could be for something else
i appreciate my wife alot and would imploy ladies to stand on thier grounds and say no. its for thier life!

so please, a proverb in yoruba says ( what the mouth will eat till it dies, God had already prepared it)
this is to encourage some one

thanks
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by unclebros: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
Read my story
my wife used to work for one oil marketing company in Victoria island (NAC OIL)
the man was used to sleeping with all the female staffs not for promotion now but for fetish purposes. his daughter was getting married and the man gave clothes to all thier staff. my wife had a dream and the clothes turned into onion (pls decode what onions means) . i had to burn it and gave her money to buy another one.
when the oga returned to the office after the celebration , he looked at my wife and shook his head and asked in yoruba ( iwo naa?) meaning you?
after several attempts to lure her to sleep and my wife's refusal, she had to drop her resignation letter about 4weeks to our wedding which was last year.
he promised her several miiilions just to have his way and confessed that he can see more to her than what i can see (meaning he has seen the luck that she has)

as beleivers, we trusted God and we had a wonderful marriage. we now have a baby boy and my wife has not gotten another job yet. but God has been faithful .
we trust God for her to get a new job soon.
so my friends, its not just for sex it could be for something else
i appreciate my wife alot and would imploy ladies to stand on thier grounds and say no. its for thier life!

so please, a proverb in yoruba says ( what the mouth will eat till it dies, God had already prepared it)
this is to encourage some one

thanks
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by sowura(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2007
my dear nobody's fortune is tied to any one man or company for that matter. alternatives are what we allow ourselves 2 c. if you make up ur mind to take an action options open up like magic. never compromise yuor values for any reason especially blackmail or intimidation
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by anizzle(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
"DIS IS JUST A MAYBE":   instead of blaming the guy, why dnt u look inside u and find out if u were actually seducing d guy or your dressn just drives him nuts.  its amazing how much of our own problems we cause with our own hands.  

all the same if you're innocent as u say.say exactly wots on your mind to d guy and start lookn out 4 sometn else. its easier 4 people who hv jobs 2 get another.

wotever u do. dont resign till u get another. twist and play d guy 4 as long as possible.
afterall if u r dat fine, u must know the game.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by afrodixie: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2007
@Topic

Do you have any feelings for the dude? undecided If I had the slightest[b] hots [/b] for him--- I will shag him to pieces and get his job.  If not--I think I will walk!  It has to be worth my while!---Pleasurable tooooooooooooooooooooooooo! kiss  Think about your options dearie. 

You will keep meeting these circumstances in your life even if you are employed by the doggone the "Pope" in the Vatican---or the ArchBishop of Canterbury!  You are a big girl---take care of your business!  How many times will you get fired before you see the "kingdom"? grin  Think of Maddam Etteh--the speaker of the house presently---so much for bottom power ambition.  You could go places you know.  Let heaven worry about it's citizens!!!!!!! kiss

Use what you have to get what you want!!!!! kiss
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2007
Believe me, I have been harrased by a senior collegue when I was new here but I took control of the situation, the key is fear and power, when you feel that he has a final say then you will scared but when you show him that yoy know who you are and your rights he will let you be. \
When I was new in my office I was put under the supervision of a mentor, thinking I was some stupid, Senseless Bimbo he told me that my stay would be determined by him and he started making passes at me. I read my Office constitution (Am sure most employees have never opened their copy) and read the part connected to sexual harrasement. I went to him and refered the chapter to him, he kept off and started delaying my work, he would not sign anything that I had to do. I wrote a letter to the Head of HR, asking them to reassign me because My Mentor was not attending to matters relating to me for reasons best known to him. I told him about the letter before i sent it to the HR department and he realised the implication of his actions and started apologising.
The truth is that if you dont know your rights or your organisation policy on such issues, people will take advantage of you
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by femiseun1: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2007
My dear , It does not make any difference. It is even better to sleep with him if u have no other job offer. so whether u like it or not, u will still sleep with someone someday, whether ur boy friend or fiance grin
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by afrodixie: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
femi_seun:

My dear , It does not make any difference. It is even better to sleep with him if u have no other job offer. so whether u like it or not, u will still sleep with someone someday, whether your boy friend or fiance grin

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh baby! You are the finest!  No mind am!  True talk!  True talk!!!! kiss I love realistic and practical-minded people! Not these ostriches that walk around with their heads buried in the sand! angry

If God wanted the world perfect, he should have created it so in the first place and save us the headache! So which wan consine me for inside? 

Please have some fun dear poster and keep your damn job!!!!!Nonsense!!! grin
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Uche2nna(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
Rite now he has only one reason to fire u. U did not sleep with him!!!

Sleep with him, U are giving him 24 other reasons to fire u.

Ur arse has freckles and stretch marks?
U did not taste as sweet as u look?
U were not imaginative in bed

There is a fresher obo who just applied for the job and so on and so forth grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / Why Nigerian Companies Use Personality Assessments During Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.