Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? (33170 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Is University Education Overrated? / Is Unilag Any Better Than Covenant University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by dayokanu(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2011
^^ In most Federal University the caliber of OAU, UI UNILAG etc, If you are the son of the VC and you score below 200, You cant get admission. Simple

Unlike in all those private Unis

When Lecturer kids cant pass UME or get up to 200, they quickly send them to those post Secondary schools

Ask most of the Covenant Students, which school was their first choice in the UME exams
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by success4(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2011
UI OAU UNILAG etc  ROCK!

Covenant U, Bowen U, etc SUCK!

I'm a product of IFE!!!!!! No comparison jaree
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Iyykanu: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2011
I agree with the poster. My children will attend Harvard. I did not attend Covenant but a Federal University. However, funding makes school standard and Oyedapo has really made sure that the school is up to date. I saw a thesis in PNG bachelors and was impressed. Funding, Funding, Funding. No need craming theories without any real life simulations. To me our Federal Universities are like UK Universities and the likes of Covenant are like AMerican Universities. UK cannot produce the likes of Facebook Man, other silicon Valley chaps, Bill Gates, Jobs.

I guess we are being angry for nothing, the only part of the post that is very arrogant and awful is the "kerosene part". Then we had only federal schools , when I went to school there was no Covenant.

Back to the post, I attended one of the best secondary schools in the country, but how many of us would send their children to Kings, Queens, GCI,GCU, GCZ. I said my child must attend my almater but things changed.

The private schools have poached the best teachers in these schools because of better pay and left chaff for the public schools. Even Covenant, poached massively, my classmate that ventured into lecturing, very brilliant, was poached.

My humble submission.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by kodewrita(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2011
NB:

A few of us attended Private schools not because we were not smart but simply because we wanted 4 years of luxury not 4 years of kowtowing to academic demigods/know-it-alls.

I wanted to school in an environment filtered to ensure that most people I befriend are members of the upper-crust of society.

And I also wanted to school in an environment less resistant to change. I got this one. (we dived right into comp sci courses in year one instead wasting all our time on useless courses(I'll be silent on this one) and by 300L we were already in the thick of core IT courses (some of them 400L or 500L in comparable public universities)).

In spite of the so-called restrictions, It was a great experience and I daresay one that you cant replicate in a public institution.

Its the general excuse or publicly-agreed misconception that private school kids are dumb and that they dont hustle. Ask them that in CU where people are awarded prizes yearly for Best Entrepreneur. I schooled in Bowen and lots of students made money in school and out of it from diverse things. In fact, it was easier starting a business in my school because lots of people had raw cash. i had a friend who launched a rival hotspot to the school internet center, a lady whose habit was to target each popular holiday and sell stuff/organize parties, guys who organized foreign trips, guys who set up magazines, you-name-it.

You are always the sole arbiter of your destiny. Agreed, Public schools might force to develop certain aspects of your character but a private school is the best place to develop that key thing called a network.

Where else will you get to school with most kids of the top CEOs in the country?

Where else is the degrees of separation so small that you can safely assume that you are just 3-4 phone calls away from any celebrity in nigeria? Yes. ANY.

Where else can you be hundred percent certain that you would have either someone from your school or another private school contact in a company who can provide what you need?

The fact is that all these institutions have one thing that public schools dont really have: Consistent and focused improvement plans that are faithfully executed.
The Bowen Uni I attended is far different from the current one. The pace of development is astonishing. Yes we can attribute that to newness but the fresh thinking and the fact that they have less old garbage to clear out means that ultimately the students will end up schooling in institutions much much better than your beloved "publics".

Make all the noise you want, but in 10 years or less, None of your "publics" will measure up to these institutions. None. (at least I am certain of Bowen, can't say about the rest).
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by luvola(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2011
c.u does not offer law as a faculty,so no need of comparison.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by gaakgaba: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2011
@all.The essence of going to a university is not just to get a good grade but to come out with value added in different areas. At the end of the day, you are changed person because you lived closely with different people from different background. You must have learnt a whole lot of lessons and your interpersonal relationship with people is improved.You understand people better and why they behave the way they do.Private universities are not priviledged in this area. You will agree with me that what gives you a job cld be your grade, but what keeps you in that job is your attitude and interpersonal relationship which also determines most things in life. Look at how poster([b]a convenant graduate) introduced the topic. This depicts his kind of character. Now another BIG QUESTION BEGGING FOR ANSWER. [b]Can a graduate like poster be a good leader?
This is because as a leader you lead different kinds of people with different background. Never feel sorry for him as this must have manifested in his own life and and he should be getting the results now. This is what our leaders have caused by isolating their children and the result is products like ABDULMUTTALLAB and the poster.Neimesis is already catching up with them. So sad indeed!!!!
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2011
Now i need you guyz to get me clear on these, I didn't mention the kerosene thing to sound rude or insult anyone. My point exactly is "Why would anyone just hate Covenant University success, achievements and products for just no reason" The answer is simply Jealousy. Some months back you guyz were shouting 85first class graduates shows that our standard is low. Few months later, the so called almighty UI released 75, and you guyz kept quiet. You kept shouting that its a glorified secondary school, but they are now glorified employee's and employers in the labor market. You hate the Bishop because he is making a lot of money, But it just doesn't seem to stop cuz he is making more money. And the best of all is that we are all socially responsible including the ministry. So please don't get me wrong, am not proud nor rude.

There was an Eediot that mentioned N250k as Covenant School fee's hoping to feel among  grin, Mr Man am sure you must have been reading a lot of Lasu campus magazines and papers, Get yourself updated please. dats the only place synonymous to 250,000 presently. Outdated foooooool  grin
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by missuzoma: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2011
If cu and co are that bad why do VCs profs and public univs top shots send their kids to cu? Seen that happen a lot
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2011
^ our people's mentality and aged orientation is the reason for all the hatred. And that is the reason why the poor will always be poor since they won't stop hating the rich. Someone even said he prefer the engineering T-square used U.I for drawing to the modern and computerised method adopted in C.U, now isn't that horrible? Its like comparing abacus counting machine with microsoft excel. .
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by ektbear: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Very interesting thread
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2011
Acidosis:

And that is the reason why the poor will always be poor since they won't stop hating the rich. Someone even said he prefer the engineering T-square used U.I for drawing to the modern and computerised method adopted in C.U, now isn't that horrible?  Its like comparing abacus counting machine with microsoft excel. .
God bless you sir, I wish there is a way we can upgrade the operating system that works in their brains 'that's if there is anyfin dere anyway'. The funniest thing is that they wouldn't know how blind they are.

The bible say's "My people perish for lack of knowledge" How sad sad
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by rman: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Now i need you guyz to get me clear on these, I didn't mention the kerosene thing to sound rude or insult anyone. My point exactly is "Why would anyone just hate Covenant University success, achievements and products for just no reason" The answer is simply Jealousy. Some months back you guyz were shouting 85first class graduates shows that our standard is low. Few months later, the so called almighty UI released 75, and you guyz kept quiet. You kept shouting that its a glorified secondary school, but they are now glorified employee's and employers in the labor market. You hate the Bishop because he is making a lot of money, But it just doesn't seem to stop cuz he is making more money. And the best of all is that we are all socially responsible including the ministry. So please don't get me wrong, am not proud nor rude.

There was an Eediot that mentioned N250k as Covenant School fee's hoping to feel among  grin, Mr Man am sure you must have been reading a lot of Lasu campus magazines and papers, Get yourself updated please. dats the only place synonymous to 250,000 presently. Outdated foooooool  grin  

You should be ashamed of yourself. You didn't want to insult anyone but you can't help but end your response with the bolded. If this attitude is what CU is all about, then I am afraid the joke is on you. You have successfully made it a bad school.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by HIROSHI: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2011
Iyykanu:

The private schools have poached the best teachers in these schools because of better pay and left chaff for the public schools. Even Covenant, poached massively, my classmate that ventured into lecturing, very brilliant, was poached.

My humble submission.

Your post made some sense but the bolded part is not really true. May be the private schools were able to attract starters in lecturing but they cannot attract authorities in their fields of study - except for those that have retired from service.

How would private schools (mostly mission schools) tolerate academic, open-minded, liberal discourse without an attempt to gag the radical lecturers? Can private universities tolerate the likes of Dr Bala Usman, Prof Attahiru Jega, Dr Dipo Fashina, Prof Bade Onimode, Prof Chike Obi, Prof Hezekiah Oluwasanmi and co?

A private university in Ogun State sacked its VC because he (as a professor of Economics) criticised the Ogun State government, and the promoters of the univerisity were stooges of the governor. They fired him.

I have interviewed products of these private univeristies to high paying jobs and I realised many of them were empty shells - unemployable. A banking and finance graduate of Babcock could not even define banking. Imagine!? Meanwhile, even those who went to Polytechnics could do that well.

I have given up on most of them and I resolved not to send my children to those schools. I heard one of them advertising on national TV asking students to come and do post-UTME with them IRRESPECTIVE of their UTME scores. Can that be heard from any of our Ivy League universities? Surely not!

In all modesty, I think the Federal Univerisities are way ahead of the private firms, sorry, schools.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2011
rman:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You didn't want to insult anyone but you can't help but end your response with the bolded. If this attitude is what CU is all about, then I am afraid the joke is on you. You have successfully made it a bad school.
As you can see clearly i kept a grin after that, Meaning that i wasn't so serious about calling him a fool, Am sure he would understand. I don't insult people bruv, Don't hate the player wink
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by desertboom(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2011
Na wa o. . . Topics such as this makes me sick; "my school is greater than yours therefore we're no equals"  "My house is bigger than your house, are we mates?"  "I attended a University, you attended Polytechnic therefore I'm greater than you"   "You're poor and I'm rich, we can't be together"  "I use Gas cooker and electricity, you use kerosene and firewood therefore your food stink and we can never be friends"  "I wear designers, you wear Aba and Onitsha made. We're not the same class"  "My father is a senator, your father is a poor carpenter, you know nothing"  "I want to eat and wine with the rich and upper class, the poor are smelling people that always eat beans day in day out." The list is endless but must we continue this way with the same line of thought? Bias, prejudice, self-inclination, proud spirit, know-it-all attitude has really kept our society backward. But why? All my quotes are everyday  real life encounter. What do take life to be? Is there guarantee? when you can sleep and never wake-up again. Nigeria is a messed up society, I'm tired of this comparism and backward mentality  especially from the educated class. People, get a life and live!
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by alpontif(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2011
Very sad thread,

While it is clearly obvious, in fact, glaringly apparent that the almighty UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN cannot be compared to any other university, as it operates in a kind of rarefied Olympian altitude, we must not forget , or fail to observe that if private universities are continually funded as they are now, on a consistent basis, they may very well surpass the UI in the next 20-37 years.

The UI is a very good school ,f or many reasons, reasons like  the abundance of professors, and brilliant co-students ,which equates to very high standards.

In fact, while i was at the UI 90 percent of my lecturers were professors, and it is extremely hard to get a distinction in their courses, therefore, based on theoretical knowledge the UI has no peer.

But when it comes to practical skills, i mean practical engineering skills, like the ability to use CAD systems for draughting and structural design, or the ability to create software apps, private schools have an edge here, because they usually have in-house fully equipped labs, and IT infrastructure in place., in public school, it is only the student who goes the extra mile who will be able to get this practical skills, but then, as with everything in a pubic school u are expected to go the extra mile in achieving your goals.

That said, we all know that people who compare, or deign to have the shadow of the thought that CU is better than UI are only indulging in psychological consolation, and so we should tolerate them in this regard.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Iyykanu: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2011
Hiroshi,

Times have changed. Kids these days live in information age and are smarter.

Unilag produces more first class, 119 at last count , if not more.

CU, Bowen and Atiku’s Universities (every kid must have a laptop) to me are good and well funded. Funding makes a school thick. Where it is only at year 5, that you see computer by sharing 1 hr a week is unacceptable.

I have had similar experiences with Babcock, 2:1 grad. However, not everybody will be smart. Not everybody in KC was brilliant despite the stringent method of admission back then.

The private schools are well equipped for the sciences rather than theorise concepts. There is no need deriving Navier-stokes when you cannot make a pipe flow in real life. Results not efforts matter.

Hiro, I am sure your kids are not attending private secondary schools. You are coughing out fortune to send them to private schools.

Ife now is not Ife then, same with UI, Unilag. Harvard, John Hopkins, MIT, sustain those standards due to continuous funding and it cost fortunes in dollars. But ours are not funded same.

One would have expected scholars (IFE super grads) like Prof Bolaji Aluko and one eminent professor of Cardiology (4got his name) to be in Ife, but not so. They all left Ife. Funding will attract Einstein’s and Newton’s. Check out the calibre of foreign lecturers at AAU.

Finally, ASUU this and that, one spends 10 years for a 5 year- course, by then he/she is over 30. Shell, GTB, Acesss, and Mobil would say entry level is 24 years max. The private schools have distinct advantages, at 21/22 they are through.

Ife had its law withdrawn at a point; Uniben had one of its major courses too, showing degrading standards. In the next 10 yrs , watch out. It will be full blown.

Things and times have changed.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Iyykanu: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2011
Hiroshi,

Times have changed. Kids these days live in information age and are smarter.

Unilag produces more first class, 119 at last count , if not more.

CU, Bowen and Atiku’s Universities (every kid must have a laptop) to me are good and well funded. Funding makes a school thick. Where it is only at year 5, that you see computer by sharing 1 hr a week is unacceptable.

I have had similar experiences with Babcock, 2:1 grad. However, not everybody will be smart. Not everybody in KC was brilliant despite the stringent method of admission back then.

The private schools are well equipped for the sciences rather than theorise concepts. There is no need deriving Navier-stokes when you cannot make a pipe flow in real life. Results not efforts matter.

Hiro, I am sure your kids are not attending private secondary schools. You are coughing out fortune to send them to private schools.

Ife now is not Ife then, same with UI, Unilag.  Harvard, John Hopkins, MIT, sustain those standards due to continuous funding and it cost fortunes in dollars. But ours are not funded same.

One would have expected scholars (IFE super grads) like Prof Bolaji Aluko and one eminent professor of Cardiology (4got his name) to be in Ife, but not so. They all left Ife. Funding will attract Einstein’s and Newton’s. Check out the calibre of foreign lecturers at AAU.

Finally, ASUU this and that, one spends 10 years for a 5 year- course, by then he/she is over 30. Shell, GTB, Acesss, and Mobil would say entry level is 24 years max. The private schools have distinct advantages, at 21/22 they are through.

Ife had its law withdrawn at a point; Uniben had one of its major courses too, showing degrading standards. In the next 10 yrs , watch out. It will be full blown.

Things and times have changed.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by buzugee(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2011
alpontif:

Very sad thread,

While it is clearly obvious, in fact, glaringly apparent that the almighty UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN cannot be compared to any other university, as it operates in a kind of rarefied Olympian altitude, we must not forget , or fail to observe that if private universities are continually funded as they are now, on a consistent basis, they may very well surpass the UI in the next 20-37 years.

The UI is a very good school ,f or many reasons, reasons like  the abundance of professors, and brilliant co-students ,which equates to very high standards.

In fact, while i was at the UI 90 percent of my lecturers were professors, and it is extremely hard to get a distinction in their courses, therefore, based on theoretical knowledge the UI has no peer.

But when it comes to practical skills, i mean practical engineering skills, like the ability to use CAD systems for draughting and structural design, or the ability to create software apps, private schools have an edge here, because they usually have in-house fully equipped labs, and IT infrastructure in place., in public school, it is only the student who goes the extra mile who will be able to get this practical skills, but then, as with everything in a pubic school u are expected to go the extra mile in achieving your goals.

That said, we all know that people who compare, or deign to have the shadow of the thought that CU is better than UI are only indulging in psychological consolation, and so we should tolerate them in this regard.
were you expecting them to be akara sellers ? ? see this is the type of low expectations that pervades all these federal boys. thats why they cant appreciate a young modern cutting edge citadel of learning. they are actually surprised that their lecturers are professors grin grin grin grin he was expecting his professor to be a palmwine tapper shocked

1 Like

Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2011
buzugee:

were you expecting them to be akara sellers ? ? see this is the type of low expectations that pervades all these federal boys. thats why they cant appreciate a young modern cutting edge citadel of learning. they are actually surprised that their lecturers are professors grin grin grin grin he was expecting his professor to be a palmwine tapper shocked
Abeg abeg no kill me with laugh ohhhhh, U wan make my Oga catch mi ni? grin grin grin
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by buzugee(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Abeg abeg no kill me with laugh ohhhhh, U wan make my Oga catch mi ni? grin grin grin
grin grin LOL.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2011
@Ijogz K

What is this talk about kerosene background , i know a lot of rich people including foreigner who pref are UI to Covenant Uni.

Do you have [b] Law and Medicine [/b]in Covenant -NO

Check the current rating in Uni an Africa.

UI - 41

Convenat- 93

http://www.webometrics.info/top100_continent.asp?cont=africa
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by missuzoma: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2011
We are so used to suffering and poor conditions everywhere that ease, modernity, decency appear like mortal sins to us.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2011
Check the current  University  rating in Africa.

UI - 41

Convenat- 93

Check the current  University  rating in Nigeria.

UI-1

Covenant -15

http://www.4icu.org/ng/
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by buzugee(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2011
emmatok:

Check the current  University  rating in Africa.

UI - 41

Convenat- 93

Check the current  University  rating in Nigeria.

UI-1

Covenant -15

http://www.4icu.org/ng/

Let me guess ? you also believe the FIFA rankings too right ?

The current acetylcholine rating in emmatok,s brain - 0
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2011
buzugee:

Let me guess ? you also believe the FIFA rankings too right ?

The current acetylcholine rating in emmatok,s brain - 0

LOL,

It shows you are a true product of Covenant Uni.

So you don't believe in those Ratings from these two Organisations because you SCHOOL is ranked low. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep dreaming.

University Education is handwork, and not Canaan Land.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by DaDoctor: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2011
PEOPLE DEY TALK CONVENANT UNIVERSITY DEY TALK. HOW MANY PROFS UNA EVEN GET FOR UNA SCHOOL? ME FOR ONE HAVE REJECTED AN OFFER FROM UR SCHOOL. I DONT DEAL PRIVATE UNIS FOR NOW.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by tpia5: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2011
Kodewrita

and which of the things you mentioned cant be found in the federal universities?

Imo the only edge most private universities have is the power supply maybe and also access to new IT technology, since i'm not too sure what obtains on the federal side. Regardless, the day the govt decides to pump money into those areas, they'll catch up in wherever they might have been lagging before.

In addition, the private universities have stricter behaviour codes than the federal ones. I personally have no problem with that since there's enough tangoing at the bigger federal universities.

As per ten years from now, you seem to forget nigeria does not have a maintenance culture, so in ten years its likely people will gravitate towards new universities which were established after the current crop some of you are touting here.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

PEOPLE DEY TALK CONVENANT UNIVERSITY DEY TALK. HOW MANY PROFS UNA EVEN GET FOR UNA SCHOOL? ME FOR ONE HAVE REJECTED AN OFFER FROM your SCHOOL. I DONT DEAL PRIVATE UNIS FOR NOW.

Doc, Abegi leave these Children alone  o o o .

School wey no get LAW and Medicine dey make noise.

They forgot that Covenant is One-man business, noting happens in Covenant without Oyedepo' input.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Basildon1(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2011
Naija people and sentiments! I did not go to a private university but let's accept the facts of the situation, UI currently does not justify the past glory which keeps blinding people. The infrastructure is poor, the lecturers lack motivation, a lot of the students lack vision - scrambling for any departments available rather than choosing where they want to be.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by buzugee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
tpia@:

Kodewrita

and which of the things you mentioned cant be found in the federal universities?

Imo the only edge most private universities have is the power supply maybe and also access to new IT technology, since i'm not too sure what obtains on the federal side. Regardless, the day the govt decides to pump money into those areas, they'll catch up in wherever they might have been lagging before.

In addition, the private universities have stricter behaviour codes than the federal ones. I personally have no problem with that since there's enough tangoing at the bigger federal universities.

As per ten years from now, you seem to forget nigeria does not have a maintenance culture, so in ten years its likely people will gravitate towards new universities which were established after the current crop some of you are touting here.

what other edge do you need ? ahhh i see you are a Viewer. you actually go to university to ogle those dashiki wearing knuckle dragging mouth breathing cantankerous prehistoric Australopithecus you call lecturers. modern folks actually go to university for the bolded parts grin grin
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by buzugee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
emmatok:

LOL,

It shows you are a true product of Covenant Uni.

So you don't believe in those Ratings from these two Organisations because you SCHOOL is ranked low. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep dreaming.

University Education is handwork, and not Canaan Land.

nah i dont believe any ratings. i dont care if it is zagat or fifa or uni ratings. they are all carried out by humans with hidden agendas. humans are fallible and biased. see those ratings are a marketing tool to attract people to come pay good money for your universities. who controls the world currently ? europeans. who controls the universities in south africa ? europeans. is it any wonder that all the top universities in africa are south african ones ? like my boy chuck D said. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results / Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.