Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice (2250 Views)

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Gaspardd(m): 10:08am On Mar 23
Balablue64:

Simp detected, Death To All Simps.

Either you re a small boy or ur Brain stopped growing at the age of 4
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Balablue64: 10:32am On Mar 23
Gaspardd:

Either you re a small boy or ur Brain stopped growing at the age of 4
E pain am
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:58am On Mar 23
MrBrownJay1:
the bride price thing is part of Nigerian culture, whether we like it or not. some people pay 100k bride price while others pay 10m or more. it all depends on WHO that babe and her family are.

do you really believe that you would pay the same bride price for a girl coming from a top family in 9ja who was educated in some top international school and became a lawyer/doctor etc... with the bride price of the uneducated girl selling puff puff down your street?

to each their own.

The prices are differ from culture, tribe and religion, talk of top family who had their education in abroad like some northern states such as buhari daughter was likely less than 50k officially
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by advanceDNA: 11:17am On Mar 23
Tallesty1:
You chose her though

Chose who??
U know me oooo
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Martinsmine(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
Befriend her small. How small? Why not join Islam, that way you can book her even before she is born. sad sad
time sha reveal its self
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Dzzzz: 12:57pm On Mar 23
Na plot of land you go use do bride price?..Be like the poison dem give you for dream done dey work for real life..Because you marry wife for road side no mean say make others do same Na Anuofia.
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by Dzzzz: 1:00pm On Mar 23
Karlifate:

Short time hookup: NGN15K

Bride price: NGN1.5M

grin grin

Same pussy, different packaging. cheesy

LMAO! grin grin
..Since Na same Toto bring your wife make we see if Na same with the hookup girl I carry yesterday
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by galantjoe(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23
Bride price has no definite value. You can pay 1 naira or more
Re: What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice by talk2hb1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23
Ballzproblem2:
my issue is not paying bride price my issue is paying bride price for a lady that has nothing to offer , heck even her exes had her for free grin.

so she must bring something on the table
Then don't marry her, Na by force.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Marriage / Cheating Wife And Cheating Husband - / Why Plateau Girls Too The Carry Bele,before Completing High School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.