Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders (15921 Views)

A.P.C: The Not- So- Smart Party / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by success4(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2011
mustspin:

now i wanna know how dis guy got a phd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yes, he has Phd in JOB SECURITY grin grin grin

PS: Beaf can you rebut this?
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Kx: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

Friend, that was his statement on TV, while D'Banj interviewed him
Did you vote for him?
No, i knew better than to vote on ethnic line
mustspin:

now i wanna know how dis guy got a phd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

Yes, he has Phd in JOB SECURITY grin grin grin

PS: Beaf can you rebut this?
like seriously, it aint funny anymore. cant the certificate be revoked or sumthing. i expect a doctor of philosophy to be an intellect not a mosquito brain like this man. even a mosquito knows what job security means angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by DaDoctor: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2011
HOW CAN OBANIKORO CLAIM TO WIN IN TINUBUS CONSTITUENCY- JOE IGBO
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by success4(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2011
mustspin:

like seriously, it aint funny anymore. cant the certificate be revoked or sumthing. i expect a doctor of philosophy to be an intellect not a mosquito brain like this man. even a mosquito knows what job security means angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tinubu certificate nko? Most of them bought it jaree!
So the issue of revocation is out of it, we are in naija na
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by hsert(f): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2011
@ nawfia, you are the dumba$$. The likes of you should be barred from nairaland. Must you say insultive words on this forum? If yo cant contribute meaningfully, get the Bleep out of this forum and face your miserable disgusting life. Idiot!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

Tinubu certificate nko? Most of them bought it jaree!
So the issue of revocation is out of it, we are in naija na
does tinubu has a phd? does tinubu spill fowl the way jonathan spills rubbish? is tinubu married to an illiterate like dame? is tinubu the president or is he holding any public office?
Tinubu seem a smarter person than jonathan so dont even bring him into this
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by success4(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
mustspin:

does tinubu has a phd? does tinubu spill fowl the way jonathan spills rubbish? is tinubu married to an illiterate like dame? is tinubu the president or is he holding any public office?
Tinubu seem a smarter person than jonathan so dont even bring him into this

Good point. But Toronto nko?
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
the point is just that, how much more dull can someone be. jonathan is a disgrace to the community of phd holders
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Basics007: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
"Nigerians sha! If you know you cant afford 5 Alive why dont you pluck oranges from your backyard and suck?" OBJ in 2000
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Reggie2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
I want somebody to tell Zik that if he is IWE, I am Iwe also , a 2nd Republic political diatribe between the two men of timber and caliber,AZIKIWE and[b] MBADIWE[/b]
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Reggie2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
I am now the beautiful bride of Nigerian politics, Zik's NPP sought by both UPN and NPN for a coalition.

If after all troubles I am disqualified, I will take my medicine as a man, Zik on attempt to disqualify NPP
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Reggie2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sir, Do you drink tea in your country?
Yes, we does. Sir Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa during one of those constitutional conferences in London. He had accepted several cups of tea not knowing he had to turn the cup downwards to signal a stop to the waiter.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by juman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Stepping aside by IBB
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by fenandopo: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
"I started off this struggle in July 1966 with 117 rifles to defend the entirety of the East." - Col. Ojukwu
whats wrong with this comment? its basic english 101, abi? by the way, ojukwu is an oxford alumni, so his english is impeccable
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Santino1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
''I have no enemy to fight when I get to Aso Rock'' - GEJ

I guess now he knows better
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by asha80(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
i have always wanted to enter this TRADE called senate - Senator alphonsus igbeke
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
you get gun and bomb. people wey no get gun and bomb con dey bomb u dey shoot you, - OBJ to GEJ
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
fenando po:

"I started off this struggle in July 1966 with 117 rifles to defend the entirety of the East." - Col. Ojukwu
whats wrong with this comment? its basic english 101, abi? by the way, ojukwu is an oxford alumni, so his english is impeccable

Its not his English. we are talking about the statements that are dumb. so it doesnt mean the English isnt correct
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by fenandopo: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
"If you do not know it, I am proud, and my officers are proud that here in the East we possess the biggest army in black Africa." - Col Ojukwu.

please ladies and ladettes ca some kindly tell me whats wrog or dumb about this statement? i say it again, Ojukwu is an oxbridge alumni. so Eglish is his 1st language
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Basics007: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2011
Nigeria has money. Spending it is the problem. Shagari or Gowon i'm not sure
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Depointer1: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2011
I can see camera people, are they going to televise us alive. Dame Patience Janathan after the Presidential election interview. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 18, 2011
LOLz.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2011
eGuerrilla  « #129 on: November 16, 2011, 08:57 PM »
"God is a Game and the game is Easy" -- Dr Sign Fireman 

I guess you watched that documentary and caught that too. Couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2011
yuzedo:

[size=28pt]Job Security is when for instance you are performing on stage and mopol is guarding you[/size]~ GEJ to Dbanj. . . cry

shocked shocked
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by armadeo(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2011
lmao

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Knight1(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2011
lol at all the comments

however i believe this thread is not for grammatical errors (therefore MrsJOnathan can be mercifully excluded + she is not a real leader in the sense of it)
it is for people who in all grammatical correctness have made spectacularly stupid statements
e.g Terrorism is a global phenomenon-you know who
WHen you fight corruption it fights back -Farida
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Ymodulus: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2011
^^na dem call demselves first lady.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2011
Our doors are open to him and will continue to be open as we have nothing but the most profound respect and admiration for him. Yet despite this, it is also pertinent to note, as a general point, that no matter how distinguished and resourceful a person you are and no matter how brilliant and gifted an individual you are, if you feel that your country does not deserve to honour you, then we believe that you certainly do not deserve your country
--- Femi Fani-Kayode while commenting on Achebe's earlier rejection of a national honour.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by VoodooDoll(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2011
Umaru Dikko (Shagari's right hand man):

"We in government would go to all length to make sure that no Nigerian would eat from the dustbin"!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2011
"
We are gathering as much information as possible on these stolen funds. If negotiations with the individuals concerned fail, we will gather our evidence and approach the international community to help us recover the money
" -  Vice President Atiku Abukakar (2000) in an apparent response to a request made by British Labour MP, Tony Colman, for western governments to help the new civilian administration recover the stolen money, estimated at $55 billion

Funny how Atiku himself turned out to be a major conduit for stolen funds in later years! angry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2011
I have reminded you now that you do not need to await any order to fire. I am giving you that order now.” -  Tafa Balogun, while speaking to a visit to the Lagos Command Headquarters, back in 2002, when he directed the police throughout Nigeria to henceforth return fire without seeking approval from superior officers when they found themselves in “very difficult situations” angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / El-Rufai’s Plan To Establish Emirates In Southern Kaduna Will Cause Crisis- CNNC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.