Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders (15920 Views)

A.P.C: The Not- So- Smart Party / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL was that a joke? cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u dis trouble maker grin grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Adeg30: 3:52am On Nov 17, 2011
On what President Jonathan wants from members of the National Assembly, Emordi stated: “Mr. President saw everybody as leaders whereby the Executive and Legislature should join hands together to find solutions to the few challenges facing our nation. It goes to show clearly that Mr President is not a dictator. He wants to carry the legislative arm of government along in whatsoever decision he is going to take and that was why he requested for this interactive session and it is going to be a regular affair.”

Senator Joy Emordi, presidential adviser on National Assembly matters  grin

Absolutely shocking!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 17, 2011
lagcity:

"If you do not know it, I am proud, and my officers are proud that here in the East we possess the biggest army in black Africa." - Col Ojukwu.

Lawd have mercy!!
Either you're lying or Ojukwu has to be the biggest ediot out there cheesy
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by wewe1(m): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2011
Nigeria's electoral system is better than that of U S. __ Maurice Iwu
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ijigbamigb(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2011
THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE IS

“As far as I am concerned, the corps members were destined to experience what happened in the course of serving their fatherland because every new day is a new experience to each and every one of us as human beings.” Bauchi state Governor, Isa Yuguda, ON THE DEATH OF NYSC YOUTH CORPERS DURING THE POST-ELECTION CRISIS
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by tashanja(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan [Ph.D.] on "State of the Nation" during his media chat:
1. 'Even if u put Soldiers in ANY house in Jos it will not stop the Violence'.
2. 'We are worried, we are trying, we are holding meetings on this insecurity'.
3.'Turbines are very heavy, and Turbines alone cannot give you Gas'.
4. 'On Cement issue we are going to look into it. By Dec, we shall start Exporting, Dangote himself told me! I am quoting him!'.
5. 'Thirty Kilometer square'.
6. 'We are putting fertilizer plant in all the zones where the Chemistry will be different'.
7. 'Stock market business cannot be Jackpoted'
8. 'We are going to change the face of Agric, and Washout!'.
9.'Even for OilPalm. We are tryin to'.
10. 'You can now discuss it from point of knowledge, from point of information'.
11. 'We and Brazil, We and Malaysia, we and Indonisia, We are at Par during our Independence!'.
12.'Wikilik is Gossip. I can talk about it, but I cant comment on it!'.
13.'Libyan crisis is like a pot of water dropped and everything scatter!'.
14.'Courts are court of Law not court of Justice'!
15. 'Its not only Nigerians that are worried about Power, even Us in Govt are worried.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by kcjazz(m): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2011
It is a dividend of democracy that my administration brought MR BIGGS to Owerri~ Achike Udenwa (Imo State Gov 1999-2007) cry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by success4(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2011
Can two kings be in a palace? By Alao Akala
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by franklinjoseph(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2011
Terrorism has come to stay- GEJ
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Hatitude: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2011
Ogun state Commissioner of Police Musa Daura's statement about Dipo Dina's murder:  

There was a struggle between people, there is an element of robbery and element of assasination.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2011
'No Moslem will vote a Christian' - Buhari
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by xtianh(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2011
The president did not convince us with his xplanation, he was nt PUNCHY, he was nt convincing nd nobody bought his reasons, senators speakng with d president on fuel subsidy removal.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ltd(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2011
@hsert whats the difference grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2011
we we:

Nigeria's electoral system is better than that of U S. __ Maurice Iwu
grin grin grin he actually said."" the U.S still has a lot to learn from us when it comes to elections, they need to learn how to conduct a presidential elections in a day"" maurice iwu
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2011
se e ri chain to wa lorun wa yi ati ago to wa lowo wa yi goolu ni. to ri no ni won si se npe wa ni OYATOO GOVERNOR. . . Alao Akala
meaning- you see the chain on my neck and the wrist watch am putting on, they are real gold and that why they call me the OYATOO GOVERNOR(the dynamic governor). . . Alao Akala
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ngolieze22: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2011
Hehehehehehe, @all d coments here. ,

U gotta LOVE niaraland i swear.!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by daspeaker: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2011
How old is independence - Dame patience Goodluck
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2011
"if Soyinka was convinced that Obasanjo had made a mistake in the manner the Ige case was being handled, he should have told the president privately - and not publicly, with the thinly-veiled intent to expose him (Obasanjo) to ridicule" - Rev Jolly Nyame, while hinging his stance on the African value system which recognises respect for elders and those in position of public responsibility and authority. cry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2011
"Nigerians in the Diaspora are the worst when it comes to bad mouthing Nigeria. When you hear Nigerians overseas talk about Nigeria, you will weep for this country. I have asked a few of them if they have another country they can call their own." - Prof Dora Akunyili waxing lyrical on the issue of re-branding. grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2011
"Sir, it is too early in the day to write any candidate off. With limited resources, I have taken on political Goliaths. I have attracted considerable attention to our party. Everyone now agrees I'm one of the brightest hopes for Nigeria. In the name of God, I deserve to be encouraged"  -- Dele Momodu, as he exits the labour party
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Ymodulus: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2011
Let us pray the perpetrators repent. -GEJ on boko haram issue.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by GBASKY: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2011
THE UN-EMPLOYMENT RATE IN NIGERIA IS LOWER THAN THAT OF U.S.A AND U.K - PRESENT MINISTER FOR LABOUR AND PRODUCTIVITY - B A S TARD EMEKA WOGU

DURING HIS INTERVIEW AT THE SENATE

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2011
Rev. Chris Okotie:
Yet, I am ready to keep faith with the Nigerian people. I believe that only
Rev.Chris Okotie has the capacity to govern this country
without any inhibitions
whatsoever.

An address by Rev. Chris Okotie at the Presidential Declaration conference on Tuesday, June 29, 2010, At the Secretariat of the Fresh Democratic Party in Lagos.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by poweredcom(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2011
President Jonathan brought Facebook  to Nigeria-Labaran Maku Minister for Information and Tech-Shame
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by stoutlady(f): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2011
The only thing I can add is our leaders, and those in positions of authority are truly not smart. Some of their remarks/comments demonstrate ignorance, illiteracy, insensitivity and plain stupidity. What makes me happy is the fact that from every single reply to my original question there has not been a stupid, insensitive or tribalistic/personal response from nairaland users. Everyone's banded together to make this topic witty, interesting and poke fun at a common enemy. There is hope guys definitely.
If its okay i'm going to take the craziests comments and post them on my blog- thestoutlady..com.
In the meantime please keep those comments coming smiley
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by yuzedo: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Job Security is when for instance you are performing on stage and mopol is guarding you ~ GEJ to Dbanj. . . cry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2011
stoutlady:

The only thing I can add is our leaders, and those in positions of authority are truly not smart. Some of their remarks/comments demonstrate ignorance, illiteracy, insensitivity and plain stupidity. What makes me happy is the fact that from every single reply to my original question there has not been a silly, insensitive or tribalistic/personal response from nairaland users. Everyone's banded together to make this topic witty, interesting and poke fun at a common enemy. There is hope guys definitely.
If its okay i'm going to take the craziests comments and post them on my blog- thestoutlady..com.
In the meantime please keep those comments coming smiley

Poetic license granted @stoutlady.
I expect payment in the form of e-Pepper Soup (with assorted goat meat) though.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2011
yuzedo:

Job Security is when for instance you are performing on stage and mopol is guarding you ~ GEJ to Dbanj. . . cry
shocked shocked shocked shocked you are kidding right? undecided undecided
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by success4(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2011
mustspin:

shocked shocked shocked shocked you are kidding right? undecided undecided
He was not kidding oooo, that was your president statement!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Kx: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2011
[/quote]
yuzedo:

[quote author=success4 link=topic=803895.msg9575910#msg9575910 date=1321524879]
He was not kidding oooo, that was your president statement!
shocked shocked shocked
If he actually said so, it goes to say that perhaps we have been assessing him wrongly.
May be we should lower the ratings and the expectation and place him exactly where he belongs b4 "judging" him and his performance.

But I want to believe that he did nt say so.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by success4(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2011
Kx:

shocked shocked shocked
If he actually said so, it goes to say that perhaps we have been assessing him wrongly.
May be we should lower the ratings and the expectation and place him exactly where he belongs b4 "judging" him and his performance.

But I want to believe that he did nt say so.

Friend, that was his statement on TV, while D'Banj interviewed him
Did you vote for him?
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mustspin: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2011
success4:

Friend, that was his statement on TV, while D'Banj interviewed him
Did you vote for him?
now i wanna know how dis guy got a phd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers / Tony Momoh: Why Buhari Won't Intervene In Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.