Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders (15930 Views)

A.P.C: The Not- So- Smart Party / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by baslone: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2011
I donate my family on behalf of 20million naira!!!!!

You know who that is!!!!!!!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by femmy2010(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2011
Telephone is for the rich - David Mark.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by phantom(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2011
nigeria's problem is not money but how to spend it- YAKUBU,GOWON
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2011
phantom:

nigeria's problem is not money but how to spend it- YAKUBU,GOWON

The above summarises the quality of the leaders we have been "blessed" with since independence.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by KnowAll(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
Q: Who is your running mate.

Journalist asked Bakin Zuwo former Kano State Governor in 1982,

A:  My running mate is ‘Abubakar Rimi’ he would not let me rest, anywhere I go he follows me, even in my bedroom I bet Rimi would be hiding somewhere there, he keeps on running after me.

Abubakar Rimi was the incumbent Governor between 1979 – 1983, apparently Barki Zuwo during the election campaigns of late 1982 got paranoid with the way Rimi seem to be going to places where Barkin Zuwo had already visited or would be visiting, so in his frustration when asked the above question he answered saying those words.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by armadeo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
lmao this is the caliber of leaders we have. na wa oh i support gej we need prayers!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by juman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
slap1:

Ladoja collects N20M for security vote every month, am I not entitled to that money. . . ? -- Lamidi Adedibu.

Oh oh grin grin grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by juman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
freepeople:

Telephone is not for the poor masses - David Mark

ujchief:

G.s.m is not meant for the poor, Sen. David Mark

uzobiz:

Telephone is not for the poor- By David Mark.

femmy2010:

Telephone is for the rich - David Mark.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by asha80(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
mehn that Barkin Zuwo must have been one hell of an illiterate.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ebere1712: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2011
Ladoja collects N20M for security vote every month, am I not entitled to that money. . . ? -- Lamidi Adedibu.
no sir you are not grin

I don't care what anybody says, Patience is the winner for me. She is a natural

Gowon and Mark are very dangerous comedians. There comedy has a not so funny consequence to the people they lead.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2011
ebere1712:

[size=28pt]Ladoja collects N20M for security vote every month, am I not entitled to that money. . . ? -- Lamidi Adedibu.
[/size]
no sir you are not grin

I don't care what anybody says, Patience is the winner for me. She is a natural

Gowon and Mark are very dangerous comedians. There comedy has a not so funny consequence to the people they lead.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by earthrealm(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
The Great Dame Patience of Africa at it again: "Today is world AIDS day and all of us have AIDS only that some people are positive while others are negative"
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2011
earthrealm:

The Great Dame Patience of Africa at it again: "Today is world AIDS day and all of us have AIDS only that some people are positive while others are negative"

She can be forgiven - she is not a leader at all- i wonder how many bandages GEJ has worn since he married her - all those injuries from ballistic missile attacks grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 / PDP, Bala Mohammed Assemble 5 Sans, 60 Other Lawyers To Defend Victory / Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.