Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me (1034 Views)

Which Sexual Addiction Is The Most Addictive? / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Andyblaze,childofdoom,sangoboy Who Makes You Mad Or Laff(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 10:58pm On Mar 22
I'm pouring out my heart now before I take this poison, I have tried My best in this life, mentally, emotionally nd otherwise to stop this addiction but to no avail... I'm i they cause what's wrong with I'm i cursed?? Only the universe knows...

I'm beginning to think this world is being rule or run by humans not God!!!
I have sworn an oath not to bet again but I still go back..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Favour nd timothy may brime of sulphur locate you, let your ways be like under the bed ... betting sucks!!!!
I want to stop please help me out..
I'm addicted but can't stop...

If you have been through this predicament before l.. just outline ways to counter the urge for gambling please... before I die..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I lost myself today nd My Last 500 out 3.5m ...i got from selling of properties...
I just need help... please...

I'm chronic virtual,sport live, slot etc... Player
Help me to stop..!!!
Betting is evil
Betting is bad
Betting is a curse

Bla bla bla

All this story won't stop an addicted gambler to stop gambling

Once you are addicted, asin ADDICTED eh

E don finish
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:00pm On Mar 22
I don't need any simpathy,i just want to stop this act ooh My goodness πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ just this week 500k gone
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:02pm On Mar 22
Cut one everytime, God why me Why meπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

I don't have an erection anymore because of betting...my dick has changed shape...
I'm drained in every aspect of My life..πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Franzinni: 11:09pm On Mar 22
Wow ... It's strange that I can't fathom the concept of betting ... I have tried to grasp the reason why people engage in it but I realize I am incapable of that feat .. but I am no stranger to addiction and also I know what it's like to kick the habit ...

My poison was ... And I use the word " was " with all it's meaning .... Mary... Jane, but then when I compared my progress in life with and without, I didn't need any help to leave it in my past ... If you really want to quit betting ... You will find a way , but for now you are only romanticizing with the idea of quiting... But deep down you don't want to quit and that is why you have made the addiction your identity so you will be able to claim that a desire for self destruction is in control of you.... Dis identify with it so that you can see it for what it is and then you personalize it ... Make it into an imaginary being... Then pour your anger and hatred upon it ... Detest it ... Don't even engage in conversations about it and I bet you in 21 day max ... It's will be in your past!
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Bmaster(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22
here is some advice you can't actually do away with addiction,the only way to deal with an addiction is by replacing it with another addiction.
Betting was one hell of a problem for me,but eventually I replaced it with alcohol.
If you can do this,then try it.
FIND A BETTER ADDICTION,AND REPLACE YOUR BETTING ADDICTION WITH IT.
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:18pm On Mar 22
Franzinni:
Wow ... It's strange that I can't fathom the concept of betting ... I have tried to grasp the reason why people engage in it but I realize I am incapable of that feat .. but I am no stranger to addiction and also I know what it's like to kick the habit ...

My poison was ... And I use the word " was " with all it's meaning .... Mary... Jane, but then when I compared my progress in life with and without, I didn't need any help to leave it in my past ... If you really want to quit betting ... You will find a way , but for now you are only romanticizing with the idea of quiting... But deep down you don't want to quit and that is why you have made the addiction your identity so you will be able to claim that a desire for self destruction is in control of you.... Dis identify with it so that you can see it for what it is and then you personalize it ... Make it into an imaginary being... Then pour your anger and hatred upon it ... Detest it ... Don't even engage in conversations about it and I bet you in 21 day max ... It's will be in your past!
I'm down to earth to quit it but I can't,i don't why might be because... it's deeply intact in My brain or something...
I just need steps on quiting it..!!!
It's too much...500k gone just this week... it's sucks πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­
I'm pained!!
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Dundalk(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22
try your luck again with the remaining 3 million..by that time we go know either you are leaving betting or is betting leaving you..
sad
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:21pm On Mar 22
Bmaster:
here is some advice you can't actually do away with addiction,the only way to deal with an addiction is by replacing it with another addiction.
Betting was one hell of a problem for me,but eventually I replaced it with alcohol.
i like this kinda idea but womanerzing isn't cool sha,i could hoop to that!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

How i wish the Government can look into this issue of betting.. it spoiling youths...πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:22pm On Mar 22
Dundalk:
try your luck again with the remaining 3 million..by that time we go know either you are leaving betting or is betting leaving you..
sad
I'm not gonna do it again, that's how I always say but fiom i credit my account then start booking.πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
I want to leave this shit..omor..
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:24pm On Mar 22
I nee.more contributions please..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ’”
I'm down on My kneel..
Just wailing right away.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
Betting sucks... please desist from it!!!
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:36pm On Mar 22
Omor it's really really tiring πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Franzinni: 11:39pm On Mar 22
Trevor125:
I'm down to earth to quit it but I can't,i don't why might be because... it's deeply intact in My brain or something...
I just need steps on quiting it..!!!
It's too much...500k gone just this week... it's sucks πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­
I'm pained!!
what was the highest win you ever got from betting ?
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:43pm On Mar 22
Franzinni:
what was the highest win you ever got from betting ?
4, 670 800 but since then I have gambled beyond... without winning
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Franzinni: 11:47pm On Mar 22
Trevor125:

4, 670 800 but since then I have gambled beyond... without winning
Now I see ... You are chasing that high ... Knowing fully well that the house will always win.

See you will have to start somewhere at some point ... Destroy the habit or it will destroy you. And you have only one life but the addiction jumps from host to host.

Lastly begin a personal relationship with God
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 11:51pm On Mar 22
Franzinni:
Now I see ... You are chasing that high ... Knowing fully well that the house will always win.

See you will have to start somewhere at some point ... Destroy the habit or it will destroy you. And you have only one life but the addiction jumps from host to host.
Yeah, I'm alway that i will lose but hmmmm who knows, what this bet companies been handled by illuminati re up to....πŸ˜‘πŸ€”
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by wrongman665(m): 12:56am On Mar 23
Bmaster:
you are wicked. grin
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by IAmHim1: 1:57am On Mar 23
https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

how i ended my 7 years masturbation in 45 days...
unless you are not serious and just love complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by IAmHim1: 3:54am On Mar 23
https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

your freedom staring at you.

How do i know.

I ended my masturbation of 7 yrs plus in just 45 days. and that was 6 months ago. October 2023. Its all up to you now given the link you have now

Trevor125:
I'm pouring out my heart now before I take this poison, I have tried My best in this life, mentally, emotionally nd otherwise to stop this addiction but to no avail... I'm i they cause what's wrong with I'm i cursed?? Only the universe knows...

I have sworn an oath not to bet again but I still go back..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Favour nd timothy may brime of sulphur locate you, let your ways be like under the bed ... betting sucks!!!!

If you have been through this predicament before l.. just outline ways to counter the urge for gambling please... before I die..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I lost myself today nd My Last 500 out 3.5m ...i got from selling of properties...

Help me to stop..!!!
Betting is evil
Betting is bad
Betting is a curse

Bla bla bla

E don finish
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by JealousCobra(m): 6:35am On Mar 23
Trevor125:
Cut one everytime, God why me Why meπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

I don't have an erection anymore because of betting...my dick has changed shape...
I'm drained in every aspect of My life..πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yours was a joke to compare with mine, I actually started betting in 2011 till 2020 it was a hell on earth for me, but later got my freedom through farming work though was a very long story cut short .

1 Like

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by DaddyRochie1642: 11:59am On Mar 23
Franzinni:

From your write up, you say that your addiction was Weed,

If truly your addiction was Weed and according to you, you weren't making progress in life, I put it to you that your mental capacity to weed was very weak and weed was never meant for you in the first place.

1 Like

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:59am On Mar 23
I know say nah Spain carry you go outer space so.
E go better. Just keep on doing your thing, the "jackpot" is very close.πŸ₯±
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Franzinni: 12:02pm On Mar 23
DaddyRochie1642:

From your write up, you say that your addiction was Weed,

If truly your addiction was Weed and according to you, you weren't making progress in life, I put it to you that your mental capacity to weed was very weak and weed was never meant for you in the first place.
I guess you are an internet scammer ... So you think you are progressing on weed. Becasue you make a living off the backs of trusting and greedy people. And as such you feel you have an opinion ?
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by DaddyRochie1642: 12:07pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
I guess you are an internet scammer ... So you think you are progressing on weed. Becasue you make a living off the backs of trusting and greedy people. And as such you feel you have an opinion ?

Weed was never meant for you in the first place, your head no strong to carry am, stop blaming innocent weed for doing no wrong to you.
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Franzinni: 12:11pm On Mar 23
DaddyRochie1642:

Weed was never meant for you in the first place, your head no strong to carry am, stop blaming innocent weed for doing no wrong to you.
you see how accurate I was .. now I will also say you are within 21 and 28 years so you think you know things ... But please keep this interaction somewhere because with time you will come to realize what I mean ... I don smoke any kind thing wey Dem dey smoke ... I don smoke with army, police, custom you name it ... I have been rolling up for 13 years now but one day e clear for my eye... When I was younger I thought like you too. So give it time ...
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by DaddyRochie1642: 12:23pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
you see how accurate I was .. now I will also say you are within 21 and 28 years so you think you know things ... But please keep this interaction somewhere because with time you will come to realize what I mean ... I don smoke any kind thing wey Dem dey smoke ... I don smoke with army, police, custom you name it ... I have been rolling up for 13 years now but one day e clear for my eye... When I was younger I thought like you too. So give it time ...

- As the head of the Accounts Department in a company in Port Harcourt,
- each morning before going to office, I roll my weed, Arizona to be precise, hit three solid tabs daily from Monday to Friday and head to office,
- Never for one day was I suspected,
- Never for one day did I fail in my duty in my position,
- There was never a scandal till I left the company to start my own catfish business, with several concrete fish ponds to my name and at my disposal,
- You can see very clearly that WEED did not interfere with my progress in life.

So, once again, I put it to you that weed was never meant for you in the first place and your head no strong to carry am.
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Franzinni: 12:29pm On Mar 23
DaddyRochie1642:

- As the head of the Accounts Department in a company in Port Harcourt,
- each morning before going to office, I roll my weed, Arizona to be precise, hit three solid tabs daily from Monday to Friday and head to office,
- Never for one day was I suspected,
- Never for one day did I fail in my duty in my position,
- There was never a scandal till I left the company to start my own catfish business, with several concrete fish ponds to my name and at my disposal,
- You can see very clearly that WEED did not interfere with my progress in life.

So, once again, I put it to you that weed was never meant for you in the first place and your head no strong to carry am.
well I am happy for you and your ability to carry it, as you earlier pointed out, my head no strong for am and so I left it alone ... And I have seen a huge leap in my life. So I gree with you bro.

1 Like

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by DaddyRochie1642: 12:43pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
well I am happy for you and your ability to carry it, as you earlier pointed out, my head no strong for am and so I left it alone ... And I have seen a huge leap in my life. So I gree with you bro.

I like this your response, you be matured man,

One love bro.

2 Likes

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by chidekings(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
this is really one of the best matured response i have seen on this space.

2 Likes

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 6:57pm On Mar 23
JealousCobra:

Yours was a joke to compare with mine, I actually started betting in 2011 till 2020 it was a hell on earth for me, but later got my freedom through farming work though was a very long story cut short .
yeah farming work is the best 🀝❀️

1 Like

Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by Trevor125: 6:59pm On Mar 23
LIVINGICONREBOR:
I know say nah Spain carry you go outer space so.
E go better. Just keep on doing your thing, the "jackpot" is very close.πŸ₯±
ohh father of the almighty Universe πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I can't cry a river!!
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23
Trevor125:

Help me to stop..!!!
Betting is evil
Betting is bad
Betting is a curse

Bla bla bla

E don finish
this is serious but I cannot help laughing when I read you asking child of doom for help,the guy has already planned to sleep the whole weekend in ashawo house and you want his help,the only help you will get from him is how to stake the remaining money on bet and ashawo cunt,guy take control of your mind and redirect it somewhere else,if you cannot control yourself, nobody can help you,your destiny is in your hands
Re: addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me by sabbiboi: 10:44pm On Mar 23
I can’t relate to a large extent how you feel.
If you care to hear the truth shocked Betting will never make you rich in life. I repeat NEVER. So why are you investing in it? Are you mad?
If you had invest the money from the sales of property in a good business, you would have been better off today.
Quit the addiction, its not hard to quit. Just look around you, who cares if you live or die? Nobody.
Nobody is coming to save you. It’s only you that can save you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist / Messed Network / Women's Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.