Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) (24175 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Guy And He Told Me He Can’t Pay For What I Ate - Lady / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Acidosis(m): 11:30am On Mar 23
We can't even tell anymore the difference between dating and prostitution in Nigeria.

Why don't you just open OnlyFans account and market your services? Why put a man through that stress and pretence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Miggs(m): 11:56am On Mar 23
PissInside:
It won't augur well with the bastard that gave nigerian women this mentality

No wonder, almost all of them are into prostitution now.....The most annoying thing is that most of them are empty and unintelligent.... They're only good for sex.

I don't rate this bitches at all,I just use and dump them 😈

BLAME NIGERIAN MEN

Now live with the monsters you Nigerian men created
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Lifestone(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23
123yes:
Lazy slay lady. Your mate's are doing great in the society and breaking grounds. Many of them are banks CEO. Directors, heading cooperates organisations. You are here talking about men who will take up your bills. Some ladies have no shame in their life.
Did you listened or read?
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Lifestone(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23
zigi:
Ejoo where is your father in this equation? At 21 years is it not your father and mother that you should be billing? What do u want to put your privat* par* under pressure to pay your bills
But she told him the plain truth.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Mar 23
Na her type full nairaland and bus stops. See one of them for this photo

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Trophy12: 12:09pm On Mar 23
humilitypays:
A 20yr old girl romantically is older than a 20yr old boy, sadly that is the reality of life all over the world.

A 20yr old girl romantically is in the league of 25yr old guys and above.

The 20yr old boy should focus on his studies and skills so he can become the dream guy of 20yr old girls and more by the time he is 30yrs and above, if not he will live to regret his life.

Unless the 20yr old boy is born by a very stinkingly rich parents whose wealth run in billions, let him leave the 20yr old girl alone and take her candid advice.

Women are early bloomers, they get ripe so early from 18yrs and start to diminish from 45yrs while men are late bloomers who become ripe late from 27yrs till 60yrs plus, and in Nigeria where poverty and youth unemployment/underemployment hold sway, most guys become financially prepared to take care of a woman from 33yrs, and once the guy starts firing from 33yrsplus, he will become most ladies dream man even till 65yrs, na so life be, every human must learn to accept this sad truth about life to live a fulfilled life
wisdom no go kill u , u have said it all . One trophy beer for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by dododawa1: 12:09pm On Mar 23
Stop giving mad people

Attention

Media house
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23
Rubbish. Is a relationship ment to be about leeching on ur partner? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Japhethni: 12:26pm On Mar 23
humilitypays:
A 20yr old girl romantically is older than a 20yr old boy, sadly that is the reality of life all over the world.

The 20yr old boy should focus on his studies and skills so he can become the dream guy of 20yr old girls and more by the time he is 30yrs and above, if not he will live to regret his life.

Unless the 20yr old boy is born by a very stinkingly rich parents whose wealth run in billions, let him leave the 20yr old girl alone and take her candid advice.

Women are early bloomers, they get ripe so early from 18yrs and start to diminish from 45yrs while men are late bloomers who become ripe late from 27yrs till 60yrs plus, and in Nigeria where poverty and youth unemployment/underemployment hold sway, most guys become financially prepared to take care of a woman from 33yrs, and once the guy starts firing from 33yrsplus, he will become most ladies dream man even till 65yrs, na so life be, every human must learn to accept this sad truth about life to live a fulfilled life

You are correct Oga for this input.Although,there is another flip side to it.Materialism has really messed up our today's girls.If this guy is poor at 35 years ,the girl will still give the same response even if the guy has great future prospects.The real denominator here is money and material success
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by zegmart: 12:27pm On Mar 23
Certainly that particular girl is not for you boy. Stay clear, she will be a liability to you. What you need now is personal development.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by pansophist(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23
Na wa o

You toast person, instead, she advised you to face your studies. grin

She is right sha. He should face his hustle, and then years later, girls will compete for him.

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by peterboro: 2:28pm On Mar 23
The boy shouldn't even bother himself.
Let him just work hard to become useful to himself and family first.

But as far the girl... In10 years time, the guy will not even see her attractive talk more.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Prudoh(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23
humilitypays:

What about Phil Foden and his spouse? Na poverty the cuz this nonsense

Can you apply this with Rema
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by humilitypays(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23
Prudoh:

What about Phil Foden and his spouse? Na poverty the cuz this nonsense

Can you apply this with Rema
In every rule there is always one or two exceptions.

How many Nigerians are stars or celebrities or superstars at 20?
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by OvertheTop(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23
Ololosal:
Material things wey no go gree you see husband...
She no dey find Husband o....
Only Guys that can Pay her Bills.... grin grin grin
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by dreamxhaser: 4:40pm On Mar 23
humilitypays:

All this shit you typed is for millennials not Gen Z

I know a lot of guys in their early 20s who package ladies older than them.

We are in the age where nobody gives a jack about your age.

22 year old boys into fraud, tech, forex, crypto etc can steal an average 30 years old man babe. I said average not broke ooooooh

You should start classifying at according to financial capabilities not age.

So it should go this way....

Rank 1: Politicans, Big Business men like dangote, oil moguls, etc etc

Rank 2: Yahoo boys, Crypto boys, Forex boys, tech boys, content creators, politician aids/boys etc etc. Mind you, these boys are mostly within the age of 20-25

Rank 3: Average working class men, fed government workers, military/ paramilitary officers, police officers, bankers, tailors (or fashion designers), carpenters, printers, etc. Mind you most of the people in this category fall between 25-50

Rank 4: The poor men association. If you fall in this category, then you are in for the worst humiliations of life. No woman will want you if you like be a 35 years old mature dude.

Every time it's face your studies this, face your studies that.

Omo any fellow young guy like me reading this should focus on the Muller, chase the bag, then diversify your income.

Still go to school ooo, and if you like, do PHD, but chasing the Muller should your number one life goal abeg. When you have money and plan yourself anything is possible.

Sha no go do ritual 😹
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by dreamxhaser: 4:46pm On Mar 23
lexy2014:

how does a 20year old have no business with love? is it until he or she reaches 35 that they should have business with love?

if a 20year old has a source of income and wants to marry or have a woman he wants to settle down with, what stops him from doing it?

must everything be about studies that at the end he will be looking for work and become a liability to himself?

Thank you.....

It should be classified by financial capabilities not age. Who age help?
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Sctests: 4:53pm On Mar 23
[quote author=Karlifate post=129063575] cheesy
The rating scale ⚖️ for men and women are not the same.

Men are judged by their:
- financial success 💰
- status
- future prospect &
- personalities.

Women are judged by their:
- appearance 💃
- ability to bear children
- their body counts
- their past relationships &
- submissiveness.

Simplicito!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by NairalandGOAT1: 5:46pm On Mar 23
humilitypays:

You nailed it bro!

End of thread!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by purples25(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23
If he gets hooked in love at 20 years then he will suffer a lot, especially as an average Nigerian guy.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by abobote: 7:10am On Mar 24
humilitypays:

Well said
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Druss(m): 7:42am On Mar 24
He should really be focusing on his books. If this was my son, I would be giving him similar advice. Females can be a distraction to progress. However there is a catch - if he finds a woman that is a support and that both of them will tread the same path to intellectual and personal progress, hold that woman tight. I will personally be willing to sponsor it.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by BALLOSKI: 8:08am On Mar 24
humilitypays:

Apt!

I disagree with the point that ladies begin to depreciate from 45. Once they hit 30, it's over.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by BALLOSKI: 8:13am On Mar 24
The girl was right to advise the 20yr old to face his studies.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by kkins25(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24
virginprincess:
At least she was being honest and what is a 20yrs old boy even doing in a relationship sef , instead of thinking of how to upgrade his life he wants to add more responsibility to himself,mtcheeeeew.

Such a vile thing to say. Not surprisingly, you find nothing wrong in what the lady has done. Yesterday, a lady told me about how some guy asked her friend out, but the guy didn't even bother to spend on them. And continued to describe the guy in all sorts of derogatory manners. I'm now convinced the typical Nigerian woman, like you, is a product, or rather an antic on which multiple people have to bid for---with the highest bidder going home with his prize.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24
Lol grin
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by OvertheTop(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25
Cantonese:
In these days of yahoo, the lazy and silly young woman does not know that a 14 year old can pay her bills and yet mess her up completely.

And by the way, what’s her business advising the young man to face his studies? What about her own studies? Or she thinks that a future hoped on men and sex can guarantee her a good life ?

YES naa.
she feels she already has her own life sorted -
with her Physical Assets, she can get all she wants in Life- her thoughts
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by NovusHomo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30
abobote:

Well said
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Apr 01
She told him the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Describe Love In Just One Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.