Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections (44115 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) / Kizz Daniel Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Marks A Decade On Stage / Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Danieo552: 1:55pm On Mar 23
see below

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Ekaette1621990: 1:55pm On Mar 23
Vanity upon vanity

I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Karlifate: 1:58pm On Mar 23
Bfly:
He needed those cars just to sit in garage.

Rich or poor.
Don’t spend on what you don’t need.

Motigbensional speaker. 🀣🀣
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by dahmie2013: 1:58pm On Mar 23
Congratulations. Mine is coming...
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by David0002: 2:01pm On Mar 23
Chasing vanity. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul. Remember Wigwe. Tomorrow cannot be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Thislifee: 2:03pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
Congratulations.

On the other hand, any Sportybet player reading this.... Please in the link below I need to know if I win or lose that Sportybet match ? Help me make it makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039167/did-win-lose-sportybet-me

Thank you.
I have checked it, you won that game! No to under 2.5 goals means that the goals must be over 2.5 goals since they scored 4 goals total then that's over 2.5 goals regardless of saying No to home team winning because it was stated " No to Home or under 2.5 goals. I'm an ardent gambler so I know the opium of sports betting. I use Bet9ja mostly though.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by banku: 2:12pm On Mar 23
It is a way to reward yourself. Call it ecstacy or whatever you want. As long as he spreads some of his wealth around the poor and not selfish.

Soulsymbol99:
Which time they even get to dey drive all these moto? undecided grin

A better question is which road do they enjoy the ride in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by YorubaKing: 2:39pm On Mar 23
Typical Black fool! angry
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Gabriel1992: 2:46pm On Mar 23
Yugoslavia247:
Burna you said doing give away is clout
But showing of a car that does not benefit anyone is not clout.

Na the mugus wey dey famz celebs I blame.

Goats
You self understand it, I think say Na only me o.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by PotatoSalad(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23
Soulsymbol99:
Which time they even get to dey drive all these moto? undecided grin
Asin.
After the lockdown, I had a headphones frenzy and bought close to a dozen high rated Bluetooth headphones. Two years passed and I barely used some. Gave away most of them last year and kept only 3.
Consumerism bad.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Airlord2030: 2:58pm On Mar 23
Abeg which road for naija them dey drive this cars?
because apart from some places in Lagos and Abuja, the rest na pothole filled roads.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by SoNature(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23
Alvin212:
Odogwu for a reason

Grammy winner

The only big artist in naija

Odogwu for a reason

Go win Grammy if want to compete

Odogwu for a reason

Grammy will become an African thing soon.
There will be a Grammy for Africans.
When Tuface won MTVBase Award, it was a big deal, but it later became a Nigerian/African thing.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23
Congrats πŸ‘
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by October1960: 3:38pm On Mar 23
Hope he has real investments.

One day his music won’t be selling as new generation take over.

These cars chop money to maintain, does not make money.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by ppogba: 3:52pm On Mar 23
Airlord2030:
Abeg which road for naija them dey drive this cars?
because apart from some places in Lagos and Abuja, the rest na pothole filled roads.

In most cases, they do not have business in those places with bad roads.

Most times, there movements are either triangular or just two way direction. Home to clubs then to a few friends places and back home.
I doubt if he lives in Lagos, he may ever have any business in Ipaja, Mushin or Ikorun. Same with PH too.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23
Jesus loves you guys.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by aamir14t: 4:21pm On Mar 23
WowBurna boy of yesterday.WowBurna boy of yesterday....
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by proff010: 4:38pm On Mar 23
You lost the game, the No that you picked simply means that home won't win or play under 2.5. if you have chosen Yes then you won because the home won or under 2.5 which the result of the goal is over 3.5 goals.
The word Or means either of the option of home win or they play under 2.5 goal. Which one of it enter but because you said No then you lose. Now think about it what does the Yes means base on what you play.
AL1ENWARE:
Congratulations.

On the other hand, any Sportybet player reading this.... Please in the link below I need to know if I win or lose that Sportybet match ? Help me make it makes sense.

Thank you.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by MisfitHPG: 5:37pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
Congratulations.

Thank you.
you won
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by weedfada(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23
jetguy:
Hmm.... This life sha
And na ordinary 1k were I go use print my final year project work give my supervisor since on Monday I no get oo...

Sebi na me want be graduate, nothing fit make me commit suicide for this school... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anyway, congrats

send your aza make I push u small thing. you must graduate o!
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Chno: 6:10pm On Mar 23
God bless you bro
weedfada:

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by weedfada(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23
Chno:
God bless you bro

sent it.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Chno: 6:24pm On Mar 23
thank you sir
weedfada:

sent it.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Kingzmate(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23
AFRICAN GIANT kiss
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 8stargeneral: 7:26pm On Mar 23
Congratulations man
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by jetguy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23
weedfada:

Opay

Thank you bro
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by skj1377(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23
They will be old model in 5yrs time. Imagine shina peters parking his 1992 rolls roys . Funny enough those cars have no secondhand value. It's just a huge waste.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Dannydavito: 8:10pm On Mar 23
Very stingy guy
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23
Kobicove:

A Rolls Royce is a luxury car anywhere in the world!
Bro, a Rolls Royce is a normal car in the Arab world. Kindly Visit one and see for yourself.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by ultimateprof: 3:53am On Mar 24
We're the ones who made him rich and yet he refused to do give away and now he is showing off. Let us delete all his songs on our phones and none should view his music online and let only his family members attend his show, with all these, he will learn humility. Celebrity bandit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal / DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.