Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections (44531 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) / Kizz Daniel Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Marks A Decade On Stage / Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by fasho01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23
Man worked hard for it

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Sirchiboy: 12:58pm On Mar 23
I senior this guy na and I never still blow

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by jetguy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23
Hmm.... This life sha
And na ordinary 1k were I go use print my final year project work give my supervisor since on Monday I no get oo...

Sebi na me want be graduate, nothing fit make me commit suicide for this school... 😉😕😕

Anyway, congrats
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23
Odogwu aburo guy name!

I've seen him live in one of his concerts in Boston... Great guy I must say!
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by AL1ENWARE(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23
Fryx:

Pray to be rich. Even the white men you dey use soothe your poverty all own luxury items. It’s a symbol of status.

And why do you think billionaires keeps grinding - status, it’s also a symbol of status.

Being a successful doctor, engineers, etc and refusing to retire is to keep up their status.

Has Burna become poor by buying a cullinan?

Definitely not. It’s part of his business. And only poor people are frugal. Billionaires may appear so, but that doesn’t mean they don’t spend when necessary. They don’t just spend lavishly because they need money to keep their business running - their status.

Side Note: The quoted author was originally shading burna by calling it “black man mentality”

Bro why you dey quote me.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by jayAjoku(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23
One Ferrari (dey play)
Two Lamborghini (dey play)
Maybach (dey play)
Drop-top, the Rolls-Royce (dey play)
Soon I go wake up in a new Bugatti (dey play)

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Gbajabiamila1: 1:05pm On Mar 23
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ4yzOQ70Fc?si=vD7IvUiHoOvDrd3W

Burna Boy took to his Instagram story to show off his latest inclusion to his garage, a new Rolls Royce whose Spirit of Ectasy was customized with diamond.

Aside from the new whip, the self-acclaimed African Giant also revealed the collection of luxury cars in his garage, including his most recent Lamborghini.

The video has since sparked a wave of reactions from his fans, Insiders who boasted about the singer’s career success.

Source: GossipmillTV,
"Common person" dey show off garage wey gey luxury cars... Issokay...
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by ufuosman(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23
Congrats to him
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by mamawa123: 1:05pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
Congratulations.

On the other hand, any Sportybet player reading this.... Please in the link below I need to know if I win or lose that Sportybet match ? Help me make it makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039167/did-win-lose-sportybet-me

Thank you.

Investing in or playing a betting game you know nothing about is the dumbest thing a man can do to himself.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by spiSeyi: 1:09pm On Mar 23
MrJames007:
Do I look like I give a fvck undecided
Bad Bele nobody give a bleep about your opinion undecided
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by ndu99(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ4yzOQ70Fc?si=vD7IvUiHoOvDrd3W

Burna Boy took to his Instagram story to show off his latest inclusion to his garage, a new Rolls Royce whose Spirit of Ectasy was customized with diamond.

Aside from the new whip, the self-acclaimed African Giant also revealed the collection of luxury cars in his garage, including his most recent Lamborghini.

The video has since sparked a wave of reactions from his fans, Insiders who boasted about the singer’s career success.

Source: GossipmillTV,
All fake
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Beverlyjean(f): 1:12pm On Mar 23
Blacks and material things...
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23
I'm surprised I didn't see any "vanity upon vanity" crew.

Anyways, abeg dash me 17k. I take God beg you. My akkant dey my sig
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 2cribz: 1:16pm On Mar 23
On top tokunbo car from copart. He would soon go broke and shi shi no one go give am
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:
Blacks and material things...
Have you seen the garage of the likes of Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by tobenuel(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23
Him dey do show off for Instagram, the same Instagram him say people dey do giveaways show off

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by CountinBlessins(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23
Bambella dey run tinz
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Sucre6: 1:20pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
Congratulations.

On the other hand, any Sportybet player reading this.... Please in the link below I need to know if I win or lose that Sportybet match ? Help me make it makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039167/did-win-lose-sportybet-me

Thank you.

It self explanatory, the meaning of the odd you choose is home to win or under 2.5 No but home won and the game ended over over 2.5
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Neyoohpompy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23
Work hard so won’t continue to depend on giveaway
Yugoslavia247:
Burna you said doing give away is clout
But showing of a car that does not benefit anyone is not clout.

Na the mugus wey dey famz celebs I blame.

Goats

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Neyoohpompy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23
You will remain poor if you don’t congratulate peoples win
2cribz:
On top tokunbo car from copart. He would soon go broke and shi shi no one go give am
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Fryx: 1:31pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Bro why you dey quote me.

I was responding to what you typed to book space “black man mentality.” But I saw you were only booking space, however, I have already quoted you.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 2cribz: 1:31pm On Mar 23
I was never poor. My guy work hard and rest.
Neyoohpompy:
You will remain poor if you don’t congratulate peoples win
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Burgerlomo: 1:33pm On Mar 23
Congratulations 👍 👍
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by jubrilELsudan: 1:35pm On Mar 23
VANITY UPON VANITY

50 YEARS FROM NOW THIS HIS GARAGE WOULD BE WORTH NOTHING BUT A PILE OF OLD JUNKS

100 YEARS FROM NOW NOBODY WOULD EVEN REMEMBER HE EVER EXISTED

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35pm On Mar 23
NPFLADMIN:

U want to use Ronaldo that earns over 200million a year , to compare buna wey no make pass reach 1m dollars a year

And burna Is driving same cars Ronaldo drives... u think its sustainable... Ronaldo has multiple investment...he's a global star... apart from music, what else can u tag burna for??.... even red sheeran don't drive those vehicles

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Quebec91(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23
Naso
Sleekfun:
Na for Nija all this thing be like luxury ... Na normal thing for Arab world ...
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Mar 23
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Mar 23
NPFLADMIN:

have you seen the garage of seun of nairaland?
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by kingsleefolli(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23
Where are pipu Getting this money musician dey do drug business ahjee. Who dey buy music for naija.
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Mar 23
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations 👍 👍
over wetin?
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by PNomsule: 1:51pm On Mar 23
How much does a 2024 Cullinan cost? A 2023 is about N900m equivalent of $600k
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Konjiboii: 1:52pm On Mar 23
All this stars are just tools by money launderers, once you reach a certain stage na men of the underworld go reach out to you. If you know then you definitely know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? / Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.