Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice (3407 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by scanner1000(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23
Please I need advice right now

My girlfriend of 5 months recently cheated on me.. 17/03/2024 on Sunday was the most heartbreaking day for me. On that fateful day when I was going to my parents side for some important things, I stop a vehicle and as I enter behold" I saw my girlfriend inside the vehicle too, I told her were she was going to but she said she was going to see her uncle, so I believe that instantly. After we got to the bus stop, I wanted to take direct vehicle to my parents house when she called the supposed uncle on phone who directed her to enter same bus going to my parents side, that's when I ask her I would love to see ur uncle since we are heading to same direction.She started feeling uncomfortable and open up she was going to see a guy she met on facebook.. I was so angry and but kept cool. when we got to place we drop off, the guy wave to her across the road. she left me and go with him to his house and guy is already taking herbal drinks.. I felt let down, insulted and heartbroken.. That night she beg me she is so sorry and the next day she said she can't go to work. when I got to her work the next day I learnt from her colleague who said she over heard her telling her bestie on phone that she went to sleep a guy place and her friend should help her on her duty that day..

On Wednesday she came my to place begging and kept lying that she didn't sleep there until I was force to call the guy with her phone and I acted like her brother and he happily said to me that she slept there..

Since den I don't know Wat to do to her.. I really love her but she broke my trust and she lie too much.. she later said she doesn't know why cheating do enter her and dis has cost her in her previous relationship. she went spiritual and was told she has dark spirits which possess her not to stay with one man..

I'm confused right despite she has begged me some part of me is still hurt and I lost her trust cry cry cry

PS.. she have deny me sex for more than 2 weeks for no reason.
we recently have quarrel because of her still communicating with her ex bf.
she has been complaining about money money recently before all dis happened.

Please Any mature advice
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by StatusSymbol: 1:07pm On Mar 23
Please I want you to know that all women are the same. They are all cheaters.
If you catch them red-handed, they will cry and try to blame you for the bad they've done

Modified

I didn't even read your post before making the comment. I just read it now and everything fits. You see it

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by DaddyRochie1642: 1:12pm On Mar 23
You made me laugh in your story when you said that the guy your girlfriend was going to see was already taking herbal drinks grin

She even slept over at his place grin

That guy has sent her back to you with a wider kpekus grin grin grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by StatusSymbol: 1:15pm On Mar 23
DaddyRochie1642:
You made me laugh in your story when you said that the guy your girlfriend was going to see was already taking herbal drinks grin

She even slept over at his place grin

That guy has sent her back to you with a wider kpekus grin grin grin

That other guy knows the game better, all of them are just sex tools. Don't invest emotions and money in them. You fit dey give them inconsequential money considering their time with you as a paid service.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Odin13: 1:16pm On Mar 23
She’s a hustler ... she needs money.. and no money will be enough for her ..

So she keeps all her contacts as assets ..

Don’t wife her .. let her be your friend .. and give her money like others do..

Person wey wan carry whole sale .... good luck

No sentiments on board .. you lose

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by dkidd: 1:18pm On Mar 23
Lol.... Mugu wan personalize olosho. She's for the streets. He even said he's still in love. Ur sorrows have only begun grin

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by dontrulee: 1:20pm On Mar 23
Why you go dey feel heartbroken?
It's the nature of human beings including men and women to cheat. Only very very few people out there are faithful.

When you have numerous gf, when one of them cheats on you, the pain wouldn't be much.

Life no hard

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by shortgun(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23
It's very disrespectful for her to see you on her way to Bleep another guy and still went ahead to complete the mission.
Cheating aside, a girl that rates you will immediately abort mission the moment she suspects you might know.
Well, I'll say you should invite her to your house, tie her up with a very strong rope and beat the hell out her........

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23
I'm still thinking of how to advise you...
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23
StatusSymbol:
Please I want you to know that all women are the same. They are all cheaters.
If you catch them red-handed, they will cry and try to blame you for the bad they've done

Modified

I didn't even read your post before making the comment. I just read it now and everything fits. You see it

We know that cheating and ashawo is part of your family DNA and is being practised by your sisters and and the females in your family but don't assume that the samething happens among females from other families!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by scanner1000(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23
shortgun:
It's very disrespectful for her to see you on her way to Bleep another guy and still went ahead to complete the mission.
Cheating aside, a girl that rates you will immediately abort mission the moment she suspects you might know.
Well, I'll say you should invite her to your house, tie her up with a very strong rope and beat the hell out her........

She said she felt guilty about letting me down.. But she is not remorseful as I want.. I still feel I'm the one forcing call and message on her.. I just pray I have the mind to end it all.. I trusted her to an extent but she ruin it all
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by fidelmarshal199: 2:17pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

She said she felt guilty about letting me down.. But she is not remorseful as I want.. I still feel I'm the one forcing call and message on her.. I just pray I have the mind to end it all.. She trusted her to an extent but she ruin it all

I haven't seen someone as SIMPle as a you in a long while, you even called the guy with her phone just to confirmed what you already know deep down.

The award of the Commander-in-chief of du'mies for the year 2024 goes to you, no other man can beat this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23
😂 ode.no be new thing.why you dey wail

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Idonweak: 2:30pm On Mar 23
Sorry you're A BIG FOOL.

Seriously dude, what advice do you want from us?

At your big age, a girl you're dating confidently alight from a vehicle to follow another guy to his house. In YOUR FUVKING PRESENCE AND YOU STILL HAVE GUTS TO COME HERE TO SEEK MUMU ADVICE NOTHING. YOU'RE STILL CALLING THAT WHÖRE YOUR GF. SOMEONE THAT CAN HURT YOU WITHOUT CARING ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. I'M SORRY YOU'RE NOT A MAN. SHE'S OBVIOUSLY THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP. NA WHY SHE EVEN GET CONFIDENCE TO RUN THAT PAROLE FOR YOUR FRONT. YO, GET THAT BASTARD OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by shortgun(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

She said she felt guilty about letting me down.. But she is not remorseful as I want.. I still feel I'm the one forcing call and message on her.. I just pray I have the mind to end it all.. She trusted her to an extent but she ruin it all
This right here is the reason she doesn't respect you at all. Mistake most guys make is chase after girls who are not into them and it always ends this way. Every girl must not like you or be into you but there are millions of them out there dying to be with you. Erase and ghost her completely, you'll heal with time.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Ballzproblem2: 2:36pm On Mar 23
people should stop insulting him as the slowpoke doesn't know what to do ,op please forgive her tell her not to try it again.

all will be well

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by scanner1000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23
Idonweak:
Sorry you're A BIG FOOL.

Seriously dude, what advice do you want from us?

At your big age, a girl you're dating confidently alight from a vehicle to follow another guy to his house. In YOUR FUVKING PRESENCE AND YOU STILL HAVE GUTS TO COME HERE TO SEEK MUMU ADVICE NOTHING. YOU'RE STILL CALLING THAT WHÖRE YOUR GF. SOMEONE THAT CAN HURT YOU WITHOUT CARING ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. I'M SORRY YOU'RE NOT A MAN. SHE'S OBVIOUSLY THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP. NA WHY SHE EVEN GET CONFIDENCE TO RUN THAT PAROLE FOR YOUR FRONT. YO, GET THAT BASTARD OUT OF YOUR LIFE.
Thanks for ur advice.. I will accept whatever u say, because I know I wasn't like dis before and it wasn't my first time of getting hurt in a relationship.. I don't know dis one seems different.. I don't know if I should lure her to my house and beat her before ending it with her.. But I don't beat women 😔

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by sylve11: 2:39pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

My girlfriend of 5 months recently cheated on me.. 17/03/2024 on Sunday was the most heartbreaking day for me. On that fateful day when I was going to my parents side for some important things, I stop a vehicle and as I enter behold" I saw my girlfriend inside the vehicle too, I told her were she was going to but she said she was going to see her uncle, so I believe that instantly. After we got to the bus stop, I wanted to take direct vehicle to my parents house when she called the supposed uncle on phone who directed her to enter same bus going to my parents side, that's when I ask her I would love to see ur uncle since we are heading to same direction.She started feeling uncomfortable and open up she was going to see a guy she met on facebook.. I was so angry and but kept cool. when we got to place we drop off, the guy wave to her across the road. she left me and go with him to his house and guy is already taking herbal drinks.. I felt let down, insulted and heartbroken.. That night she beg me she is so sorry and the next day she said she can't go to work. when I got to her work the next day I learnt from her colleague who said she over heard her telling her bestie on phone that she went to sleep a guy place and her friend should help her on her duty that day..

On Wednesday she came my to place begging and kept lying that she didn't sleep there until I was force to call the guy with her phone and I acted like her brother and he happily said to me that she slept there..

Since den I don't know Wat to do to her.. I really love her but she broke my trust and she lie too much.. she later said she doesn't know why cheating do enter her and dis has cost her in her previous relationship. she went spiritual and was told she has dark spirits which possess her not to stay with one man..

I'm confused right despite she has begged me some part of me is still hurt and I lost her trust cry cry cry

Please Any mature advice

Please, permit me to laugh out loud. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Idonweak: 2:57pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:
Thanks for ur advice.. I will accept whatever u say, because I know I wasn't like dis before and it wasn't my first time of getting hurt in a relationship.. I don't know dis one seems different.. I don't know if I should lure her to my house and beat her before ending it with her.. But I don't beat women 😔

Don't beat her or touch her. Don't let her put you in more trouble, you can give her one slap and she just give up for your hand. Don't let her use her raggae stain your blues. just cut all ties with her and move on with her. That girl doesn't love you whatsoever. It's one thing to cheat, it's another thing to have the audacity to do it in the presence of your partner. You're not valued, feared and loved by her. Let her go in peace. In time, you'll find the right person for you.

I repeat no touch her oo!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by scanner1000(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23
Ballzproblem2:
people should stop insulting him as the slowpoke doesn't know what to do ,op please forgive her tell her not to try it again.

all will be well

I have forgiven her but the trust is dead and she is not doing what will make the love and trust revive... I still feel she is not remorseful as I want
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by YorubaKing: 2:59pm On Mar 23
You're MADDD! angry Which kain advice you need again?

Dump the olosho.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Caspry5: 3:11pm On Mar 23
You should never be bothered about what a woman does with her body. Just level up as a man and watch them come around

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Emmanuel900(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23
The truth is there's nothing you can do other than to move on with your life and make sure you never encounter each other again but you are too weak in mind and spirit and don't even sound like a man.

That girl already lost all respect for you when you are ready to forgive her for cheating instead of moving on with your life, women can't love a man they don't respect or fear, she's still keeping you around because of what she can still siphon from you, if you don't break up with her and move on with your life, i can tell you she will be the one to dump your pathetic sef lol

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Emmanuel900(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

I have forgiven her but the trust is dead and she is not doing what will make the love and trust revive... I still feel she is not remorseful as I want

You have forgiven her for what ?

So if your male friends betrayed you and sold you out that's how quickly you would have forgiven them and continue your friendship with them ? you are just a spineless wimp, a man without any backbone.

tell me why she should work for your trust or try to make you happy?, it is not like you can really bite if she don't, you even easily forgave her after she hurt you that badly.

Why should she work for your trust when you are just going to forgive her so easily for cheating on you and disrespecting you anyway and you are not man enough to walk away. No woman would ever feel the urge or motivation to work for the trust of such a pathetic man.

The only reason she still seem to be keeping you around is because of what she can still get from you, i can bet she will dump you very soon if you don't have the ball to walk away. Don't even have any expectation from her.

You have to respect yourself first before people can respect you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Dogalmighty17: 3:48pm On Mar 23
when a woman starts denying you sex, know that she is getting involved with someone else. Stop beating yourself up because I can assure you that your girl has been sleeping with other men. Forget the fake tears. She will not stop. She will just be more careful next time. Thank God for showing you who she is. Meanwhile, go for an HIV test. Kick that girl to the curb.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Flows001(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:
Bro, to be sincere with you, that babe no rate you AT ALL!!!

Babe wey rate you no go even wan allow you catch her on a romantic call with a strange guy, not to talk of going to the extent of being so bold enough to still proceed to a strange Facebook guy's house in YOUR PRESENCE..

You and I know that the said guy didn't just invite her over for advise or counselling, na serious bleeping happen that night, and to think that she still was bold enough to come to you after such atom of absolute disregard and total disrespect says the extent of see finish wey don dey the relationship!

Trust me bro, she go still pay that guy numerous visits again, and the guy will continue to dey bleep her, I'm telling you this because I don bang several babes wey dey into serious relationships, and they still came back again.

My candid advice, don't beat her, only cowards beat women.. Just convert her to what she truly is, which is a SEX OBJECT!

Make her believe that you don forgive am, but use this time and try as much as possible to disconnect from her emotionally, while you scout for another babe!

Within this same period, dey give her steady and merciless banging, practice different styles and even invent new styles with her (play safe though, else she can either get pregnant, or trap you with any other guy's pregnancy, make sure you avoid going raw with her, or ensure she takes pills whenever such happens).

Then whenever you're sure you have fully disconnected yourself from her, then dump her silly ass and move on to your new girl!!!

In summary:
1. Don't beat her.
2. Don't discard her yet.
3. Just convert her from a serious girlfriend to a sex object.
4. Try and disconnect from her emotionally while you hustle for someone else.
5. Dump her silly self after you must have found someone else..

That's the kind of treatment ladies like her deserve for boldly cheating in your face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by talk2hb1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

Please Any mature advice
You are too selfish, what happened to Chop I Chop community project. Abeg rest, both of you are cheating on her future husband.
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Lance008(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23
Oboy forget that girl focus on urself u deserve better

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by scanner1000(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23
Flows001:

Bro, to be sincere with you, that babe no rate you AT ALL!!!

Babe wey rate you no go even wan allow you catch her on a romantic call with a strange guy, not to talk of going to the extent of being so bold enough to still proceed to a strange Facebook guy's house in YOUR PRESENCE..

You and I know that the said guy didn't just invite her over for advise or counselling, na serious bleeping happen that night, and to think that she still was bold enough to come to you after such atom of absolute disregard and total disrespect says the extent of see finish wey don dey the relationship!

Trust me bro, she go still pay that guy numerous visits again, and the guy will continue to dey bleep her, I'm telling you this because I don bang several babes wey dey into serious relationships, and they still came back again.

My candid advice, don't beat her, only cowards beat women.. Just convert her to what she truly is, which is a SEX OBJECT!

Make her believe that you don forgive am, but use this time and try as much as possible to disconnect from her emotionally, while you scout for another babe!

Within this same period, dey give her steady and merciless banging, practice different styles and even invent new styles with her (play safe though, else she can either get pregnant, or trap you with any other guy's pregnancy, make sure you avoid going raw with her, or ensure she takes pills whenever such happens).

Then whenever you're sure you have fully disconnected yourself from her, then dump her silly ass and move on to your new girl!!!

In summary:
1. Don't beat her.
2. Don't discard her yet.
3. Just convert her from a serious girlfriend to a sex object.
4. Try and disconnect from her emotionally while you hustle for someone else.
5. Dump her silly self after you must have found someone else..

That's the kind of treatment ladies like her deserve for boldly cheating in your face

I have the guy contact and I feel like calling and tell him he finally collected my girlfriend..

What ur say on calling d guy?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Therock5555(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23
Op, stand in front of a mirror and repeat the following words ten straight times;

"I'm a fool, I'm a fool, I'm a fool."

Afterwards go about your day but keep repeating those words; "I'm a fool."

Keep saying it till it fully digest into your system since you're a fool.

Cause only a fool would stupidly come online to seek advice for this rubbish talk, guy you be fool.

As I dey read, I just dey trowey spittle.

Your foolishness needs to be studied in all Nigerian universities.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23
I don't Understand. Which advice do you need again? Is it how to break up or what?
What exactly do you need advice on?

Anyways, Abeg just dash me 17k. Abeg. 9053920228 Opay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship / Why Being Shy Sucks / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.