Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice (3410 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Xtranoble: 5:27pm On Mar 23
She is for the streets.
Keep her handy.
Ensure you always use a CONDOM.

DONT WASTE YOUR EMOTIONS ON A PUBLIC UTILITY.

But use it as much as possible.

Good luck
scanner1000:
Please I need advice right now

My girlfriend of 5 months recently cheated on me.. 17/03/2024 on Sunday was the most heartbreaking day for me. On that fateful day when I was going to my parents side for some important things, I stop a vehicle and as I enter behold" I saw my girlfriend inside the vehicle too, I told her were she was going to but she said she was going to see her uncle, so I believe that instantly. After we got to the bus stop, I wanted to take direct vehicle to my parents house when she called the supposed uncle on phone who directed her to enter same bus going to my parents side, that's when I ask her I would love to see ur uncle since we are heading to same direction.She started feeling uncomfortable and open up she was going to see a guy she met on facebook.. I was so angry and but kept cool. when we got to place we drop off, the guy wave to her across the road. she left me and go with him to his house and guy is already taking herbal drinks.. I felt let down, insulted and heartbroken.. That night she beg me she is so sorry and the next day she said she can't go to work. when I got to her work the next day I learnt from her colleague who said she over heard her telling her bestie on phone that she went to sleep a guy place and her friend should help her on her duty that day..

On Wednesday she came my to place begging and kept lying that she didn't sleep there until I was force to call the guy with her phone and I acted like her brother and he happily said to me that she slept there..

Since den I don't know Wat to do to her.. I really love her but she broke my trust and she lie too much.. she later said she doesn't know why cheating do enter her and dis has cost her in her previous relationship. she went spiritual and was told she has dark spirits which possess her not to stay with one man..

I'm confused right despite she has begged me some part of me is still hurt and I lost her trust cry cry cry

PS.. she have deny me sex for more than 2 weeks for no reason.
we recently have quarrel because of her still communicating with her ex bf.
she has been complaining about money money recently before all dis happened.

Please Any mature advice
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by seanery: 6:43pm On Mar 23
she went spiritual and was told she has dark spirits which possess her not to stay with one man..

MK SHE NO BOBO U WITH THIS.
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by susaeta: 7:19pm On Mar 23
Emotionally weak men everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by James150: 7:28pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

I have the guy contact and I feel like calling and tell him he finally collected my girlfriend..

What ur say on calling d guy?
Wawa kawai. You're a child

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by tochez24(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

My girlfriend of 5 months recently cheated on me.. 17/03/2024 on Sunday was the most heartbreaking day for me. On that fateful day when I was going to my parents side for some important things, I stop a vehicle and as I enter behold" I saw my girlfriend inside the vehicle too, I told her were she was going to but she said she was going to see her uncle, so I believe that instantly. After we got to the bus stop, I wanted to take direct vehicle to my parents house when she called the supposed uncle on phone who directed her to enter same bus going to my parents side, that's when I ask her I would love to see ur uncle since we are heading to same direction.She started feeling uncomfortable and open up she was going to see a guy she met on facebook.. I was so angry and but kept cool. when we got to place we drop off, the guy wave to her across the road. she left me and go with him to his house and guy is already taking herbal drinks.. I felt let down, insulted and heartbroken.. That night she beg me she is so sorry and the next day she said she can't go to work. when I got to her work the next day I learnt from her colleague who said she over heard her telling her bestie on phone that she went to sleep a guy place and her friend should help her on her duty that day..

On Wednesday she came my to place begging and kept lying that she didn't sleep there until I was force to call the guy with her phone and I acted like her brother and he happily said to me that she slept there..

Since den I don't know Wat to do to her.. I really love her but she broke my trust and she lie too much.. she later said she doesn't know why cheating do enter her and dis has cost her in her previous relationship. she went spiritual and was told she has dark spirits which possess her not to stay with one man..

I'm confused right despite she has begged me some part of me is still hurt and I lost her trust cry cry cry

Please Any mature advice

⚠️⚠️Don't take back a cheating girlfriend or wife!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by youngrhosy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

Please Any mature advice
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Daptboy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23
Everyday I thank God for discovering nairaland.com.. If not for this forum I'd have been a community fool..

I learnt not to value girls, how to think ahead of them, how to breakup with a girl but keep pretending you love her while you plan your marriage elsewhere all the while fvcking her senseless..

And so far I've been going strong and powerful.. No lady that bleeds monthly can joke with me..

From afar sef I don spot them.. Stop taking woman things to mind you no go hear.. Imagine the audacity to lie to her bf to go meet someone else.. I mean 'someone drinking sachet'

You know what that means right?? Dem go fvck your girl silly like dog.. It's obviously not her first time..

OP I was once like you but I no mumu like this Sha..

Now listen: Oga take her back, turn her to intimacy gadget, cum in her she no go fit get mind tell you say she get belle for you.. Turn her to something else, give her sachet, smoke fvck the hoe senseless..

After that break up with the bish... And move the fvck on..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by NFBI: 9:35pm On Mar 23
scanner1000:

I have the guy contact and I feel like calling and tell him he finally collected my girlfriend..

What ur say on calling d guy?
With this i don't believe you are even up to 25 years old 😂
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by mkoabiola: 12:24am On Mar 24
Which advice dem wan gv a simp like D's oooo

Mugun
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by ogbenimax007: 3:30am On Mar 24
Sorry how old are you
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by ezegenigbonine: 6:24am On Mar 24
Bia oga simp, don't blame God tomorrow if you later marry the ashawo and start complaining after the DNA test.

God has shown you what she is, so run for your dear life. Leave her now before it's too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by FRANCISTOWN: 7:10am On Mar 24
scanner1000:

Please Any mature advice
Blessings to the girl. That serves you right.
Haha! Were you not part of those ones who thought their are still good women out there and that women are angels and this and that.

There will be no pity for you. The girl did so well. Proud o' her
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Freelancerr(m): 7:16am On Mar 24
You saw the guy taking herbal drink.
That guy go don take jekonmo use am scatter your girlfriend P
😂😂😂😂😂😊

Well, I can teach you to read her WhatsApp messages on your phone. so you can know the truth about your girl.

Check my number on my signature and WhatsApp me.
Always trust your instinct I repeat 👌

Hold your 1500 no be free

Everyone is free to dm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by 802oluwaseyi: 9:47am On Mar 24
I'm still thinking of how to advise you...I'm still thinking of how to advise you......
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by DeathToSimps: 10:01am On Mar 24
You're an idiot.

A weak, spineless idiot.

I hope you die.

The world could do with lesser of your type.

Weak simp. Pathetic buffon.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by AmancalledGod: 11:29pm On Mar 24
scanner1000:
Thanks for ur advice.. I will accept whatever u say, because I know I wasn't like dis before and it wasn't my first time of getting hurt in a relationship.. I don't know dis one seems different.. I don't know if I should lure her to my house and beat her before ending it with her.. But I don't beat women 😔
nobody send you to beat her ohh make you no go kill person daughter
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by dkidd: 4:03am On Mar 25
scanner1000:

She said she felt guilty about letting me down.. But she is not remorseful as I want.. I still feel I'm the one forcing call and message on her.. I just pray I have the mind to end it all.. I trusted her to an extent but she ruin it all

Iye ooo... So upon wetin God done show u ur mind never still strong to help urself Omor u go suffer oo... Na make them come dey fvck her for ur house and she lock u out tdb maybe u go wise shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by atoliman: 5:34am On Mar 25
On behalf of simps , please forgive her and take her back. Every cheaters deserve numerous chances. After she has begged you
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Anabosee(m): 7:25am On Mar 25
Upon all the red pill this forum de drop steady, you still be like this, you are unredeemable.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Innobee99(m): 8:30am On Mar 25
scanner1000:

She said she felt guilty about letting me down.. But she is not remorseful as I want.. I still feel I'm the one forcing call and message on her.. I just pray I have the mind to end it all.. I trusted her to an extent but she ruin it all

U are becoming annoying with this your mumu explanations. A lady that respects u will abort her mission immediately she sees u. U are a mumu man no apologies
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Snowx: 11:08am On Mar 25
You spoilt your fake story when you said you saw the guy taking herbal drink, how did you know? So she came along with it to give your girlfriend direction..next time try and make the story a bit real.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Sniper101(m): 11:28am On Mar 25
after perusing through your story and from the fact that you aren't very articulate with your diction, I am able to deduce the one simple fact that...you are still a small boy and your supposed girlfriend is a small girl grin

you both deserve each other.
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by Happytravels: 12:57pm On Mar 25
scanner1000:

Please Any mature advice

I never looked outside until my fiance started cheating on me and always looking at other women. Then I started to look outside. Also, he did not provide for me. I started providing what little money I had to him. And up until that point, I was very loyal to him. But there is only so much a woman can take. He was dismissive to my emotions and never admitted when he was wrong. He had big ego and never communicated. Always ran away from issues. Always blaming me. It was not good. Then finally I left for a guy who could give me what I needed. A woman won't cheat unless she feels she is not getting something in the relationship she wants from you. Maybe as her what made her feel that way. Ask her what you can do so she is not lacking and looking outside. It is not about sex why women cheat. It is either money, lust, their man is cheating, they don't feel "heard", are blamed or shamed, or abuse etc. Maybe you are not showing her off enough or paying enough attention her. But find out why.
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by gentlegiant95: 10:26am On Mar 27
I want to believe you are just trolling
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by chatinent: 10:51am On Mar 27
On Wednesday she came my to place begging and kept lying that she didn't sleep there until I was force to call the guy with her phone and I acted like her brother and he happily said to me that she slept there.

Una really dey take time to handle things
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by NEUDUDE: 3:35pm On Apr 02
scanner1000:

I have forgiven her but the trust is dead and she is not doing what will make the love and trust revive... I still feel she is not remorseful as I want

This is why girls do ashawo/okpo work boldly and still feel entitled to marriage. It is becos there is no shortage of this waste of semen grin
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by imagrg(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02
You can still tame and keep her If you have money.
No saints in relationship these days.
Re: My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice by skj1377(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02
What advice are you looking for. Imagine if the other guy has HIV. Am sorry for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) / Men!!!how Will You React To This? / A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.