Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) (3416 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by McDonalds2014(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Talk about right things gone the wrong way, 20-year-old male, Micah, has fully developed female features and this has gotten him popularity on Instagram with 27K plus followers. He definitely loves his looks and this can be seen in the way he keeps his fans entertained by sharing photos of himself on his Instagram page.

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2015
chei! end time things cheesy
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by stinggy(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Why will follow such lady guy
Don't even know what to call it angry
Awesome endowment, but the moment something strikes me he's not female yet has this booty, I'll hate him.

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by boboLIL(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2015
He n0 well sha
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2015
WARRISDIZ!!!!!!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2015
WARRISDIZ!!!!!!!!!?.
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Only ratchets are dying to have tat kind of booty...not for sane ladies.
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Dat nigga needs some testosterone shots
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by clintino700(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2015
SMH undecided undecided
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by banjicom(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Chai! See end time yansh!
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by AnneMomoh: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
This guy needs to visit a US Prison

2 Likes

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by sarmiie(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Transvestite or transsexual ??
Nice booty.....
#firstworldproblems
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by MKSON(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2015
The guy should make sure all his life,he never goes to prison cos if he does,his life would never be the same after he gets out

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by PunkyOh(f): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Lol! Now why would I want to be THAT big? No thanks. I like being compact.
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:
For What exactly?
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Is that even attractive? I love being moderate.

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Nawa ooh!!! Person pikin. Please, Vote Iamkingzlee for Mr Nairaland 2015 www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee your votes counts... Thank you!
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by OlaRB(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=PunkyOh post=34370794]Lol! Now why would I want to be THAT big? No thanks. I like being compact.[/

of couse that is how I want.

#TEAMCOMPACT.
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Decale: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2015
The guy must be a TANOID!!!!

He believes in transformation grin
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by jabatah(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2015
na sh!t dey there.
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by nsiazu: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
This is overloooooad!!!! Someone call 911 cos we need an ambulance
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by expertman(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
This surely aint Natural.
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by adanduka: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Caitlin's brother sister

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Creamish(f): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
.................die to be forever overburdened?...I doubt dat.. undecided
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
make i see him Ikolaba or else addonbelieve it
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Decale:
The guy must be a TANOID!!!!

He believes in transformation grin

grin angry angry grin grin grin Barcanista people
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
who cares??
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by loomer: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
So oga Op, u fit date girl wey carry this kind load?
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
I bet the men are jacking off like rabid dogs to that image!

Gay bishes!
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by MrsChima(f): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Hian! grin
Re: Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2015
This aint new, tho fun, he has a crazy amount followers n he keeps people entertained daily, its odd tho, guess he luvs his figure

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! / Using A CONDOM Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things / Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.