Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... (69049 Views)

Do You People Still Chase spoiled liability Girls? / 28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF! / Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Emekayoung(m): 7:49am On Mar 24
shortgun:
Phone or no phone I am enjoying my relationships and life. Tinubu is the only factor making life unbearable in the country
God bless you.
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by SK1SOLA: 8:18am On Mar 24
Just get the number and move on
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by nedekid: 8:33am On Mar 24
Omo, e till de happen.
I drove out the other day, saw this guy talking with a lady in my street. I drove from akowonjo to Surulere, did what I went to do, got back and the guy and lady still de there de talk! No be juju be dat? I just de wonder watin them de talk.

2 Likes

Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Bullpenn11: 9:12am On Mar 24
Dem days.
No be like today, buy me Iphone, sponsor my birthday
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Fearurcreeator: 9:41am On Mar 24
Thundafireseun:

One poooooooor man don drop quote

Avoid poooooooooor people
You said thunder fire seun and you stayed here using his product for free.... Onikure... Many of you are very stupid on here... Eyin oloriburuku gbogbo yi
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Typing: 10:11am On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Kai!! Hunger truly damaged the brain. See what a grown man is taking his time to respond to?
Get up and go hustle so tomorrow you won't be posting account number on Nairaland begging for aid

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique fergie001
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by LAFOCUZY: 10:17am On Mar 24
[color=#990000][/color]
kenn4rill:
Does days men go carry lyrics for head like say na periodic table, only to reach the babe front come forget everything come dey starma

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Edemities1(m): 10:20am On Mar 24
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Dshocker(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24
samwash:
This Op nor kwn anything, phone don make ham so easy.

GenZ, na why you can't relate with wetin OP dey talk.
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by MySolace: 12:51pm On Mar 24
brain54:

Hmmm...

But phone made it easier to give the lyrics Sha.

No more need to start tracking her movements or planning how to jam her under the mango tree or village square.

The physical expression made it more exciting though... Alot of things really changed!
...esp copy and paste.
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by ignis: 12:54pm On Mar 24
Phone no spoil anything... Instead phone arrange stuff wella
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by prophetfire: 1:19pm On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Kai!! Hunger truly damaged the brain. See what a grown man is taking his time to respond to?
Get up and go hustle so tomorrow you won't be posting account number on Nairaland begging for aid
And you are responding too, just like him
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by dahunsi12(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24
phemray:

You made my day Boss

Video call, voice calls, texts, makes it cheeper to get ladies nowadays.

Imagine then when you are traveling and met a lady at the park, u entered same bus talked and collect address. Like E9/20 Ososami street by idi orogbo junction, opposite National filling station dugbe. And the next time you try to visit ibadan, the filing station have been demolished, you suffer to locate the family house and you were told she just traveled 3 days ago to Akure. Omo I can't forget some experience so quickly sha.
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Funflipper: 8:14pm On Mar 24
robosky02:

Those days all the lyrics must be face to face

But today na phone calls or watsapp

You forget letter writing?
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Digmygold: 11:34pm On Mar 24
Vinnie2000:

Very RARE!😏

The Girls of then did not see Reason to Cheat because there was no Craze for Human hair, Latest Designer outfits, iPhone, Sharwarma,etc.😒

In the early and Mid 2000's, Guys used to Date their Girlfriends for 3,4 years without Stress. smiley

These Days, you can't Date a Naija Girl for even 6months. She go BILLING FINISH you! embarassed undecided

LoL.
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by Ilekokonit: 1:31am On Mar 25
benuejosh:
Not to talk of the letters some wrote.

Those love letters in those days used to start with Lovely Dated.

Even when babe tell you say she get boyfriend, you will tell her that every car has a spare tyre.

A common love poster in those days used to read as follows :-
If you love a bird, set it free; If it comes back it was yours but if it doesn't, it was never yours in the first place.

In those days, to see woman laps no dey easy as girls were brought up to close their laps and not sit carelessly and if an older woman saw a young girl sitting carelessly, it was not uncommon for the older lady to land a hot slap on the girls laps to make her cover up. Sexually inquisitive boys in mixed schools used to go to the extent of placing a mirror under staircase in the hope of catching a glimpse of female pant.

Today everything is in your face including breakfast lunch and dinner.

No shame anymore.

Today some women openly brag about being prostitutes unlike in times gone by where no woman would dare do such for the fear of being disowned by their entire family.

We've lost our way as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by MSesan: 8:07am On Mar 25
brain54:
All of these still happens na...

How will the dude get the lady's phone number without doing this?

That one simple na, just slide to her DM or her status. Chikena!
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by MissKudoswrite(f): 8:39am On Mar 25
Those days not now again
Re: How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... by donkelvin10(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.