Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) (61973 Views)

16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 5:41pm On Mar 23
obedience4:

Kids,
Dude not tested in real life.
Have you heard of a word called "testing ranges'"
North Korea tests weapons all the TIME
Only the USA had used a nuke in a war before.

Please I don't entertain unintelligent mentions

That you score a free kick in training is different from real life
The difference is that in real life You are up against adversaries that can stop your missiles and in your so called firing range you do not have access to their counter measures
Also they can send even faster and bigger missiles your way
Training with a punching bag is not the same as match day

Why are you calling me a kid? Look if you want to end the conversation do so

No need to bring your mother into it. Be polite or walk away
Was you father present at my christening ceremony?

Who is the one talking like a kid?

The US dropped a nuke by plane
That won't happen in Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by nony43(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23
post=129071342:
This is how it will be for all terrorists in our darling nation,
From boko haram to ipob terrorists organization.
So shall it be.

Bandits too, kidnappers too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by nony43(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:
I wish say na ipob members them catch like that

I wish na your family members them catch like that.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by 9gerian: 5:44pm On Mar 23
A report says they were recruited on telegram and paid huge sums of money.

If true, the ISIS angle may open some cans of worms about some conspiracy theories in the past that ISIS was a project of some powerful interests in the west.

Hopefully, collet heads prevail still…

ldibe:
What could they possibly be telling these ones that will make them kill Innocent people for fun

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JvFkvubxF7fwfFGD6

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by cokerlino(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23
Judolisco:
Dis ones Don buy market... D ones wey die lucky....

I swear😂 them don buy market.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by amAZEing: 5:46pm On Mar 23
obedience4:

Lol,
I guess the usa lost war against the Japanese in the pacific in ww2
Lost THE independence war against the then might British empire
Lost the Korea war
Also lost the two gulf war's
Lost the war in Europe during ww2
Lost the Iraqi war

Clown

They lost to Japan hence the Hiroshima-Nagasaki Bombings.

Heck. The USA lost the WWII to Germany. USSR/Russia won the War.

The Iraq war was lost by USA when they were chased out.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by adebowales: 5:48pm On Mar 23
Corrections:
SOUTH AFRICANS ...hope you can see how Muslims are showing their true colour in a Christian nation.

the terrorist said he kills for money and he was contacted on telegram
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Chetas81(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23
Chimarto:
Moscow too don collect, they were running mouth on Israel over HAMAS
compare to SHITHOLE called Nigeria
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by frankson1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23
LeopardX:

They don't understand that there are different types of warfare depending on the agenda of the superior (and invading) nation.

War of Attrition: "I want to remain in your country for a long time" OR "I just wan thief your resources." "I'm here to stay." "You can't drive me out of your country." This is the kind of war the US likes to fight in the 21st century.
The downside is, it costs a lot of money and loss of men because they are not in a hurry.

Maneuver warfare: "We want this war to be over as soon as possible". Think Japan and Germany during WW2.

Think about the overthrow of Muhammar Gadaffi in Libya or that of Saddam Hussein of Iraq (though that was a combo of Attrition and maneuver as they deposed Hussein within 24 hours and stayed put for a while to steal some resources grin. As much as I love the US, Dem sef be thief, just that I believe that the angel you know, is better than the demon you don't know).

You can understand why Russia is taking things easy and bit by bit in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by obedience4(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23
amAZEing:

You should read more about the ww2
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by miraclemesienu: 5:53pm On Mar 23

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by HBB1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23
amAZEing:

You are saying nonesense, so you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23
frankson1:

Guerilla warfare is more difficult and very different from conventional warfare.

There are other terrorists groups that the US and other sophisticated countries, military wise are still battling with.

I want to believe that there are lots of highly placed people who are sponsoring and giving those murderers valuable informations.

Moreover, I still believe that the military, if fully supported can greatly weaken the groups.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by amAZEing: 5:54pm On Mar 23
obedience4:

You should read more about the ww2
Cheers

You are welcome
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by 9japride(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23
dahmie2013:

Exactly, I think our problem is that our military failed to evolve with time and technology. Boko-are-ram would be history if it happened in Russia.
[color=#006600][/color]

Our military are good. It's just all about political will and invested interest hindering the men from taking actions.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by alpharoyalty: 5:55pm On Mar 23
When will Islam embrace peace.
Must they practice the same evil that was practiced by their founding father.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:57pm On Mar 23
In naija.. we rehabilitate them and send them back to the street eith month salaries
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23
Stupid US will still come out and cry violation of fundamental human rights and jungle justice.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by greggng: 6:02pm On Mar 23
Putin is a coward .usa intelligence alerted putin but he dismissed it ..He called them enemies who are trying to cause destabilisation of his regime . Right now hebis at the receiving end . Next time he shouldn't he blaming Israel for the stand they took against hamas . Wr wish him goodluck with his several meetings with hamas . Nobody can trust a snake . I am glad ajasera is now showing the calamity this hamas caused on Oct 7....Israel is vindicated to call all soul in gaza terrorist .ajasera confirmed it that local resistance of gaza kidnapped and took away Israel captive. All of them in haza are complicit to the October 7 crime . After collecting fund form usa and eu for the purpose of developing gaza...they instead use it to acquire weapon for the purpose of killing isreal people . ..yet they are calling America not to send weapon to isreal bit they are happy to receive weapon from Iran...
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:06pm On Mar 23
frankson1:

Stop crying cheesy cheesy. It's all over the news.
I know you're disappointed but what were you expecting?

No need for your sympathy on them because they're already regretting why they didn't die at birth cheesy

You're still asking same lame questions una dey ask when it happens in Nigeria undecided
Well, your last line explains your post and reveals your thought process. You hate questions. In fact, you think there's no need for them: once someone points, and kill should follow. Smh.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Corrections: 6:08pm On Mar 23
adebowales:
the terrorist said he kills for money and he was contacted on telegram

Are they not Muslims?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:08pm On Mar 23
TOPCRUISE:
Stupid US will still come out and cry violation of fundamental human rights and jungle justice.
So it's stupid to campaign for human rights and take a stand against jungle justice. Interesting.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by SaLongs1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23
hopeforcharles:
Proactive leader. Putin
We need this kind of leaders in Nigeria.
You need Pootin in your village and home but as for me and my house... Tufiakwa!! Back to sender.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Afrobasic(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23
JuanDeDios:

So it's stupid to campaign for human rights and take a stand against jungle justice. Interesting.

In an extreme case like this, yeah.

That Moslem killed 60 innocent civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CHAQUR: 6:11pm On Mar 23
Rather than going after their family, tribes, religion and country... Russia went for the real actual perpetrators and that's how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by HenryWilliams(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

What about Vietnam? That's another embarrassing story for another day.

And oh! How did I forget the fiasco in Cuba?

Don't forget Afghanistan in the late 70s ..
How humiliating..40 years later .they were served again..
How about Somalia in the early 90s...
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by HenryWilliams(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23
CHAQUR:
Rather than going after their family, tribes, religion and country... Russia went for the real actual perpetrators and that's how it should be.

This table you're shaking
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23
JuanDeDios:

It's stupid when your target is only one country but yet ignore other countries where this is happening.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Bfly: 6:16pm On Mar 23
In another country I know, they will escape and then start searching for them later.
Security response is supposed to be quick as fk
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:19pm On Mar 23
Afrobasic:

In an extreme case like this, yeah.

That Moslem killed 60 innocent civilians.
Even if someone is accused of burning down a village with the 1000 people in it, a due PROCESS of ESTABLISHING GUILT is the way to go. The day some girl will point a finger at you in Agege market as the guy that robbed her in traffic last year (because you resemble the thief) and people will surround you instantly, hauling tires and looking for fuel and matches, you will understand.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by ekhai(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23
Corrections:
SOUTH AFRICANS ...hope you can see how Muslims are showing their true colour in a Christian nation.

THEY'LL SOON COLLECT. ISIS OR HAMAS ARE ENEMIES OF CHRISTIAN STATES. LET SA BE GOING TO HAGUE FOR HAMAS, WHEN THEY'LL STRIKE, HMMMMM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.