Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) (62029 Views)

16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Enculer2: 6:30pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:
I wish say na ipob members them catch like that

They are not like you cowardly people.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by benqo01(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23
Russia is the worst place to go carry out a terrorist act,Putin will deal severely with that group or person who is caught man is fearless

Re u whyning Putin

With PUTIN I STAND

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23
Chimarto:
Moscow too don collect, they were running mouth on Israel over HAMAS

Israel and these three Moscow killer terrorists are same, they kill the innocents people going about their normal life. No difference, Israel is a terrorist state just like these three wicked souls up there.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by PepeXKermit: 6:38pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Mossad agents!

Israel should be ready for a shocker in coming days!

With Russia exposing to the world that the real Jews are Blacks, I knew something of this nature would come up.

Third world war is loading. Seems so.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23
ldibe:
What could they possibly be telling these ones that will make them kill Innocent people for fun

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JvFkvubxF7fwfFGD6
They promised them money. 500,000 rubles was promised to each one of them by unknown persons
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by AnonimusdeTerra: 6:39pm On Mar 23
Good job by russian forces. No peace for the bloody wicked ones.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Brimstone77: 6:41pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

What about Vietnam? That's another embarrassing story for another day.

And oh! How did I forget the fiasco in Cuba?

You also forgot afghanistan..
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Mandate1: 6:45pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Israel that Hezebollah is dealing with in Northern Israel. Stop hyping those Zionist. The Nigerian Armed forces will decimate them of the nuclear option is removed.

Nigeria? Lol
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:46pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
Below are photos of some of the TERRORISTS Russia forces caught few hours ago. The first shows a guy ear being caught off and fed to him. Maybe don't mess with the Russians, these guys can be barbaric when need be.

One was shot dead, third captured and tortured.

Video:
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1771548560850338209?t=q67yfh9IOeVTE6U4EKArKA&s=19
I loooooove this!!!!! Seven virgins awaits the mofos. They think they have the monopoly of violence? Where those simping nairlanders happy that they have entered Russia? Come and carry your brothers
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:48pm On Mar 23
techub:
I hate these people...

Once I see that you are putting on a trouser and the trouser no reach ground for your leg... I don hate you already
That's my bro right there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Ijaya123: 6:50pm On Mar 23
God1000:
I have no sympathy for terrorists, they are horrible people, they have no respect for human life

Hamas comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Ayodekfarms(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
sadMeet Muhammad faizov!
This is the same Russia criticizing Israel for defending themselves against Hamas. IDF didn't cut anyone's ear. Lol. Yet everyone keeps wailing on the media. Bloody hypocrites.

Someone below said he has no sympathy for TERRORISTS, can we say the same about Hamas because they did worse than this, still get support from jokers here including the same dude who made the statement. Isn't that hypocrisy?

It's because of you I login. You've said it all
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Raylight2(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
Below are photos of some of the TERRORISTS Russia forces caught few hours ago. The first shows a guy ear being caught off and fed to him. Maybe don't mess with the Russians, these guys can be barbaric when need be.

One was shot dead, third captured and tortured.

Video:
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1771548560850338209?t=q67yfh9IOeVTE6U4EKArKA&s=19
imagine where terrorists are caught immediately after an attack if they cannot be stopped by intelligence gathering.that single act would make them know their venture isn't a safe one. Putin must have chopped off their heads by now and send them back to ISIS. He's too busy with Ukraine. A war I hope he never wins.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by LockDown69(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23
Allahu akbar! grin grin
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Lovenorth: 6:56pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
sadMeet Muhammad faizov!
This is the same Russia criticizing Israel for defending themselves against Hamas. IDF didn't cut anyone's ear. Lol. Yet everyone keeps wailing on the media. Bloody hypocrites.

Someone below said he has no sympathy for TERRORISTS, can we say the same about Hamas because they did worse than this, still get support from jokers here including the same dude who made the statement. Isn't that hypocrisy?
Israel killed Jesus, did he terrorise them? Did you have sympathy for him!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by imam07: 6:57pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Mossad agents!

With Russia exposing to the world that the real Jews are Blacks, I knew something of this nature would come up.
u be mumu. Do Russians know your papa. Naija get his own problem u know talk about it. Nah Isreal dey always give u headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:

The real ipob will never go to this length of massacring innocent people don't be deceived by useless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by BeboNGN: 7:03pm On Mar 23
In Nigeria, we will feed them and reintegrate them back to the society
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23
God1000:
I have no sympathy for terrorists, they are horrible people, they have no respect for human life
You have no sympathy for Hamas again? 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23
techub:
I hate these people...

Once I see that you are putting on a trouser and the trouser no reach ground for your leg... I don hate you already
grin
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by agabusta: 7:12pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

Also, China and Korea during the Korean war.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by antibullshit: 7:12pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:
Name one place that ipob has attacked especially outside the east! Ipob are seperatists They just want to govern themselves .
They don't go about killing people . Name one attack by ipob! Im waiting !
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by elonize(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23
Moneyyman:
The 🔥 MEGALAND Airdrop is now Live!

Check out the Megaland airdrop where you can make over $1000 from referring people for free.

Start here:

🔥 MEGALAND Airdrop Live!

🎁 Bonus: 75000 MegaLand (32$)

👨‍👨‍👦 Per Refer: 50000 MegaLand (21$)

Join the campaign:
Copy this link
bit. ly/4atuEJT

Close the space and visit the link to register and complete all tasks in from the bot (join a few pages, like and retweet on twitter, etc).

You can also join my Telegram group:
Copy this link:
bit. ly/4cu8Cbs

Close the space and visit the link to join the telegram group here[/url] to get early calls for crypto Updates, including airdrops, trades, and other opportunities!

Come secure the funds for the next bull run!

Don't fade! See screenshots of people stacking money from the airdrop already. The airdrop is instant.
u don fit swap am?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Mozegee: 7:18pm On Mar 23
If it is in Nigeria they will be reintegrated into the society .
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Charly68: 7:27pm On Mar 23
They thought they were mad until they got to the territory of Mr Maddest ..
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by tishbite43: 7:28pm On Mar 23
post=129071350:
Death to all terrorists
Stop wishing death on yourself
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:

You the dumbest alive
With what weapons if I may ask
Oponu
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:37pm On Mar 23
imam07:
u be mumu. Do Russians know your papa. Naija get his own problem u know talk about it. Nah Isreal dey always give u headache.

Ask that failure you call Dad!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:38pm On Mar 23
God1000:
They are ya friends naaa!
Maybe you don't know, Hamas sympathisers that doesn't remember religious killings in Nigeria are also terrorists. You are handed over to Putin. He affix nuke in ya anus!

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by GUNITGuy: 7:39pm On Mar 23
I tell muslims Russians are not the west you protest for human rights ....Any terrorist act on Ruasian Soil would be dealt with ....You aren't dealing with Isreal or Uk were you can shout to the UN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:39pm On Mar 23
Corrections:
SOUTH AFRICANS ...hope you can see how Muslims are showing their true colour in a Christian nation.

South Africa too go collect from them

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:40pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Mossad agents!

Ayé e ti bãje!
Your arab peado bros from Medina too na black.
Your brain ll just be working like N2K phone.
Maybe you don't know, Hamas sympathisers that doesn't remember religious killings in Nigeria are also terrorists. You are handed over to Putin. He affix nuke in ya anus!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.