Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) (62040 Views)

16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23
jiz:
Terrorism and Islam are 5 & 6 ! A good Muslim rejoice when they kill innocent tagged the infidel. Only a bad Muslim will condemn terrorism
Is this a result of how your parents brainwashed you? A good Muslim rejoice when innocent is killed. But the one who doesn't rejoice is a bad Muslim, according to you. Your brain is totally messed up boy
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by jiz: 9:36pm On Mar 23
Islam is making you to reason from your anus but you know that's the fact you terrorist sympathizer.

maasoap:

Is this a result of how your parents brainwashed you? A good Muslim rejoice when innocent is killed. But the one who doesn't rejoice is a bad Muslim, according to you. Your brain is totally messed up boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Exceed15: 9:43pm On Mar 23
Putin is an hypocrite. Why didn't he spare them.. I thought he was against Israel for fighting Hamas.. so he cannot tolerate terrorist too. Anyway this treatment on them dey sweet me my Belle..send dem all meet their 72 virgins.. awon oloriburuku.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23
Some people said it's CIA and Ukraine... When Putin started romancing with middle east terrorist to mock on America they forgot those guys are dogs without honour.. they at times attack themselves how do you plan to tame and befriend wild dogs 🐕

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Exceed15: 9:49pm On Mar 23
God1000:
I have no sympathy for terrorists, they are horrible people, they have no respect for human life

They slaughter people and still chant their god is great.. I wished their all their body parts were cut bit by bit until death . Animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
Below are photos of some of the TERRORISTS Russia forces caught few hours ago. The first shows a guy ear being caught off and fed to him. Maybe don't mess with the Russians, these guys can be barbaric when need be.

One was shot dead, third captured and tortured.

Video:
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1771548560850338209?t=q67yfh9IOeVTE6U4EKArKA&s=19

If it was in another country Russia will rush to support them. Everybody go collect.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Lithiumite: 10:05pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

What about Vietnam? That's another embarrassing story for another day.

And oh! How did I forget the fiasco in Cuba?

Russia was once soundly defeated by Japan in the ruso- Japanese war, Napoleon almost routed the big bear if not for the weather that came to the rescue,same with Hitler.....even China dealt the Russians bloody noses in the Manchuria.

Afghanistan also isn't what the Russians always ever want to remember......so what's ur point exactly.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Dynamicboss: 10:06pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

What about Vietnam? That's another embarrassing story for another day.

And oh! How did I forget the fiasco in Cuba?

Have you forgotten how Afghanistan embarrassed Russia and the shameful way Soviet Union disintegrated?

Germany dealt with Russia so hard in WW2 nicknamed operation Barbarossa. If not for the fact that a second front was opened from Calais in France and Rome from Italy, Russia would have been leveled to dust. The only country Germany find so hard to invade was UK. You can check WW2 documentary for the same

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Lithiumite: 10:08pm On Mar 23
techub:
I hate these people...

Once I see that you are putting on a trouser and the trouser no reach ground for your leg... I don hate you already

That's very wrong stereotypical mind set ....it's shallow, inhumane and wantonly reckless.....this that you posted can get you in trouble and can be used against you in the future.....be guided
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Higherthan: 10:09pm On Mar 23
nony43:

I wish na your family members them catch like that.
Na your family from go catch like that, terrorist sympatizer
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Goodlady(f): 10:17pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Like I fvckin about the morafvcking opinion of a fvcked up soul!

Get a noose!
nuke fall on u

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Afrobasic(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23
JuanDeDios:

Even if someone is accused of burning down a village with the 1000 people in it, a due PROCESS of ESTABLISHING GUILT is the way to go. The day some girl will point a finger at you in Agege market as the guy that robbed her in traffic last year (because you resemble the thief) and people will surround you instantly, hauling tires and looking for fuel and matches, you will understand.

You are saying another thing.

These are confirmed terrorist, due process was already carried out. Did you not see the photo evidence and report from the OP? Abi, you think standing in front of a judge is the only way to confirm guilt?

Besides, you want to compare stealing in traffic to killing 60 people and injuring 100a more unprovoked? Nigerian JJ is stupid, no debating that. But for this case oh, I fully support what Russia is going to do to those moslems.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 10:34pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
Below are photos of some of the TERRORISTS Russia forces caught few hours ago. The first shows a guy ear being caught off and fed to him. Maybe don't mess with the Russians, these guys can be barbaric when need be.

Video:
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1771548560850338209?t=q67yfh9IOeVTE6U4EKArKA&s=19
I think the idea of feeding him the ear is so that
Him go dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Konquest: 10:41pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:

Video:
These alleged terrorists look like Chechens.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Konquest: 10:43pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
sadMeet Muhammad faizov!
This is the same Russia criticizing Israel for defending themselves against Hamas. IDF didn't cut anyone's ear. Lol. Yet everyone keeps wailing on the media. Bloody hypocrites.

Someone below said he has no sympathy for TERRORISTS, can we say the same about Hamas because they did worse than this, still get support from jokers here including the same dude who made the statement. Isn't that hypocrisy?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by abbiboy: 11:00pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
sadMeet Muhammad faizov!
This is the same Russia criticizing Israel for defending themselves against Hamas. IDF didn't cut anyone's ear. Lol. Yet everyone keeps wailing on the media. Bloody hypocrites.

Someone below said he has no sympathy for TERRORISTS, can we say the same about Hamas because they did worse than this, still get support from jokers here including the same dude who made the statement. Isn't that hypocrisy?
You don't have brain, they Russia are dealing directly with the terrorist, but the Israel u said they're critizing are busy wasting innocent civilian. Btw u n Russia that is critizing Israel who is the hypocrite. Bro u're just super dom.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23
techub:
I hate these people...

Once I see that you are putting on a trouser and the trouser no reach ground for your leg... I don hate you already
grin grin
What kind of stereotype is this for goodness sake? My trouser hardly touch ankle but that doesn't mean I'm a Muslim. It's just fashion. Your fears are valid though.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by nony43(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:

Na your family from go catch like that, terrorist sympatizer

That’s how your brain in empty, daft and dull. You don’t know the difference between a secessionist and a terrorist. Go to school kid.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 12:06am On Mar 24
techub:
I hate these people...

Daft, and you hate yourself too
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by eepeepook: 12:15am On Mar 24
All these na political soap opera. We're too stupid in this part of the world. We deserve our APC and PDP nonsense. Our brains no fit comprehend going ons behind the scenes in western nations.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by MatrixCircle: 12:27am On Mar 24
Thier brain don reset now from the brainwashed head.
Mind who you listen to.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 1:07am On Mar 24
Dynamicboss:

Have you forgotten how Afghanistan embarrassed Russia and the shameful way Soviet Union disintegrated?

Germany dealt with Russia so hard in WW2 nicknamed operation Barbarossa. If not for the fact that a second front was opened from Calais in France and Rome from Italy, Russia would have been leveled to dust. The only country Germany find so hard to invade was UK. You can check WW2 documentary for the same
You were not born and Yet You can predict what would have happened with So much Certainty based on another person's opinion

"Levelled to dusr"

You need to start thinking like an adult which means introducing balance and wisdom.

Germany attacked the Soviet Union not Russia

Stalin was not Russian

The Soviet Union was over 70% the size of Africa.
It simply was unrealistic for Hitler to attack it
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 1:11am On Mar 24
cyprex:
ISIS taking responsibility?
Well, I expect more facts after thorough investigation.

What quarrel does. ISIS have with Russia
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 1:12am On Mar 24
Konquest:

These alleged terrorists look like Chechens.
How do Chechens look
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by MUNCHING2024: 1:27am On Mar 24
The followers of MAD-MO strike once again.
Hearslammers are a cancer to humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:27am On Mar 24
Gajagojo:

What quarrel does. ISIS have with Russia
russia fought against isis in syria...And isis is against humanity not just russia alone.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 1:30am On Mar 24
ruggedtimi:
russia fought against isis in syria...And isis is against humanity not just russia alone.
So only Russia fought ISIS? in Syria
Or Russia is more representative of humanity than others?
Why Russia?
Why now?

I am.not convinced
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:41am On Mar 24
Gajagojo:

So only Russia fought ISIS? in Syria
Or Russia is more representative of humanity than others?
Why Russia?
Why now?

I am.not convinced
bro u asked a question..u think if isis have the slightest opportunity they wont attack u.s?? Is like you asking me why Osama bin laden attacked u.s.
Omo russia is on the bucketlist of ISIS. The main reason for their attack i dont know. For now they have accepted they did it, so we wait for the official report from the russian govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:43am On Mar 24
Gajagojo:

How do Chechens look
how does a chinese man look?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 1:49am On Mar 24
ruggedtimi:
how does a chinese man look?
what is the relationship between the two questions?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:56am On Mar 24
Gajagojo:
what is the relationship between the two questions?
most ethnic groups have a distinctive look. Chechens have their own look just as the chinese have their own looks too.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Kdon2: 2:02am On Mar 24
Botragelad:

Video:

Fvck with Russia and fvck with death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.