Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) (62045 Views)

16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 5:13pm On Mar 23
obedience4:

Google will help you
Will redeem.you
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by eldoradoxx: 5:14pm On Mar 23
The terrorists would claim to be doing the work of Allah, by committing murder and being murdered in return. I would rather happily worship satan than any deity God or Allah that permits such practice. But i know that terrorists are misguided individuals

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Balistic4: 5:14pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Tell me one Muslim nation that has killed more than North America and Europe?

Islamophobia ain’t fvckin flying again! It’s extinct.

And coming from a morafvckin conquered Black like you, it’s disappointing.
I know you are a terrorist. All Muslims are terrorists. You speak like one, act like one. Just that your own terrorist no get level, hunger won finish you grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Igbek76: 5:15pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
ISIS release additional statement claiming responsibility.

Shut the hell up!
It's not ISIS.......Don't be an idiot with NATO WESTERN propaganda.
This is America style for decades ........

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by escohido123: 5:15pm On Mar 23
Dem don buy market.
The type of messages their imam or Alfa preach to these people is so worrisome.
That was how some came to my estate last week Sunday and all he preached about was about Jesus not being the son of God and also saying the Bible is fake.
I feel these people are inferior that's why they preach against other religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by NOwazobia: 5:16pm On Mar 23
dahmie2013:

Exactly, I think our problem is that our military failed to evolve with time and technology. Boko-are-ram would be history if it happened in Russia.
We have only one problem.

Corruption

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:16pm On Mar 23
Balistic4:

I know you are a terrorist. All Muslims are terrorists. You speak like one, act like one. Just that your own terrorist no get level, hunger won finish you grin grin grin

Who gives a Kentucky fried fvcks about your fvckin perception!

Do you! No one fvcking cares!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by frankson1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23
dahmie2013:

Exactly, I think our problem is that our military failed to evolve with time and technology. Boko-are-ram would be history if it happened in Russia.

Gorilla warfare is more difficult and very different from conventional warfare.

There are other terrorists groups that the US and other sophisticated countries, military wise are still battling with.

I want to believe that there are lots of highly placed people who are sponsoring and giving those murderers valuable informations.

Moreover, I still believe that the military, if fully supported can greatly weaken the groups.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:19pm On Mar 23
The whole world should come together and eliminate every Islamic country on earth starting from mecca.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by UnstableFC: 5:21pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:
I wish say na ipob members them catch like that

Maaaaaad Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by UnstableFC: 5:21pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you indirectly wishing death upon North America and Europe ?

Tell me one nation that has killed more innocent souls than those two.

Pedophileeee Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by obedience4(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23
Gajagojo:

Will redeem.you

Lol,
The Israeli Jericho 3 intercontinental ballistic missile ,ICBM, can hit any target in the middle East, Asia and the whole of Europe.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Osanoghodua1: 5:21pm On Mar 23
I hope South Africans are watching? His ear was cut off and fed to him. Fantastic job by Russians, they will wish they had died. Russian will find them to the middle East. This may not be unconnected with what's going on in Syria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by 43Ronin: 5:22pm On Mar 23
D dead one is massively flexing with mohammed and the virgins at the mo. Whats the similarities between terrorists and ronu miscreants? They are cowards!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23
American isis lol

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:24pm On Mar 23
UnstableFC:

Pedophileeee Mohammed

Show us the records!

How many countries did Mohammed (SAW) invade?

Fvckin present the records or keep your morafvckin cesspit shut for life.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by UnstableFC: 5:25pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Show us the records!

How many countries did Mohammed (SAW) invade?

Fvckin present the records or keep your morafvckin cesspit shut for life.

Mad ooo Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23
I have no pity to spare any mofos, when they went on the killing spree, happiness was written on their faces, they thought it's a noble deed now it's time for them to face the consequences.

Once again, may they rot in the deepest part of opposite of whatever they believed in..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CondemnBattery(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23
But putin wants to pin it on Ukraine
Botragelad:
ISIS release additional statement claiming responsibility.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:26pm On Mar 23
UnstableFC:

Mad ooo Mohammed

Morafvcker tryin hard to vibe!

You should be in a morgue!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Gajagojo: 5:26pm On Mar 23
obedience4:

Lol,
The Israeli Jericho 3 intercontinental ballistic missile ,ICBM, can hit any target in the middle East, Asia and the whole of Europe.

Has it ever happened?.No
You just read it somewhere.
Not tested in real.life
Many of You like to indulge yourselves in fantasies

Jericho ko Bethlehem ni

Israel is smaller than Oyo state digest that properly

So

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by cyprex: 5:26pm On Mar 23
ISIS taking responsibility?
Well, I expect more facts after thorough investigation.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23
I too trust that man called Putin..
None of this dregs will make it out alive,,
They’ll be used for various scientific experiments…

Dem think say na Nigeria?,,dem don buy market

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by frankson1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23
JuanDeDios:

Oh, they're always barbaric - forget when need be. Who verified that these bloodied up guys are the terrorists? So how are you sure they are?

Stop crying cheesy cheesy. It's all over the news.
I know you're disappointed but what were you expecting?

No need for your sympathy on them because they're already regretting why they didn't die at birth cheesy

You're still asking same lame questions una dey ask when it happens in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by obedience4(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23
Igbek76:

Shut the hell up!
It's not ISIS.......Don't be an idiot with NATO WESTERN propaganda.
This is America style for decades ........

Kids.
You shouldn't be here go to the romance section.

Do you know the gravity of the nonsense you just wrote,
The USA will never take such a risk by attacking Russia with terror attack.
Such a move would amount to a declaration of war,.that will be a bad diplomatic move from the USA.
Why do you think that the Ukrainian government have have denied it, even thou they are at war with war, such an unprovoked attack of civilians on home soil is a aggression which the Russia won't take likely
Why did the Iranian government denied the attack of USA forces in iraqt,such move will amount to a war declaration against the USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by ifko: 5:32pm On Mar 23
Most teerorist always bear that name...Mohammed
They can't arrest 10 terrorist and none of them won't bear that name

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by obedience4(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23
Gajagojo:

Has it ever happened?.No
You just read it somewhere.
Not tested in real.life
Many of You like to indulge yourselves in fantasies

Jericho ko Bethlehem ni

Israel is smaller than Oyo state digest that properly

So

Kids,
Dude not tested in real life.
Have you heard of a word called "testing ranges'"
North Korea tests weapons all the TIME
Only the USA had used a nuke in a war before.

Please I don't entertain unintelligent mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by sulaak(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23
Terrorism can happen anywhere, but a professional government should be able to apprehend the terrorist immediately, as the Russians have done.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by LeopardX: 5:33pm On Mar 23
obedience4:

Lol,
I guess the usa lost war against the Japanese in the pacific in ww2
Lost THE independence war against the then might British empire
Lost the Korea war
Also lost the two gulf war's
Lost the war in Europe during ww2
Lost the Iraqi war

Clown
They don't understand that there are different types of warfare depending on the agenda of the superior (and invading) nation.

War of Attrition: "I want to remain in your country for a long time" OR "I just wan thief your resources." "I'm here to stay." "You can't drive me out of your country." This is the kind of war the US likes to fight in the 21st century.
The downside is, it costs a lot of money and loss of men because they are not in a hurry.

Maneuver warfare: "We want this war to be over as soon as possible". Think Japan and Germany during WW2.

Think about the overthrow of Muhammar Gadaffi in Libya or that of Saddam Hussein of Iraq (though that was a combo of Attrition and maneuver as they deposed Hussein within 24 hours and stayed put for a while to steal some resources grin. As much as I love the US, Dem sef be thief, just that I believe that the demon you know, is better than the angel you don't know).

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Betanaija42moro: 5:36pm On Mar 23
Higherthan:
I wish say na ipob members them catch like that
No, na Muslim terrorist

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Betanaija42moro: 5:38pm On Mar 23
post=129071342:
This is how it will be for all terrorists in our darling nation,
From boko haram to ipob terrorists organization.
So shall it be.
What of Oduduwa terrorist organization
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by PHAYOL81: 5:40pm On Mar 23
Damn! But do they deserve what came on them? Probably, yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.