Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) (62058 Views)

16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23
Sctests:
I knew that were going to be caught and be dealt with by Putin.

They will beg for death but Putin won't allow them to die just like that. Only excruciating pains that will send them pendulating from near-death to painful life is what they will get every minute.

Na die dem dey. grin
He ll use dem to test new gas weapons

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by press9jatv: 7:42pm On Mar 23
In short of words, ISIS is now in Russia killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:43pm On Mar 23
Goodlady:

Ayé e ti bãje!
Your arab peado bros from Medina too na black.
Your brain ll just be working like N2K phone.
Maybe you don't know, Hamas sympathisers that doesn't remember religious killings in Nigeria are also terrorists. You are handed over to Putin. He affix nuke in ya anus!

Fvck you hog!

Who fvcking you told you to bleat!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Botragelad: 7:44pm On Mar 23
Lovenorth:

Israel killed Jesus, did he terrorise them? Did you have sympathy for him!
Why do you care about Jesus. Did Deborah terrorise you? Did you have sympathy for her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Lovit(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23
Putin should help us kill all Nigerian Muslim terrorists

bandits, Miyetti Allah, Gunmi, boko haram, Buhari....etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:47pm On Mar 23
The virus of extreme Islam: when it infects you, you become violent.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Miracle4325: 7:49pm On Mar 23
And one will think that all this head slammer are fasting

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by smileyoo: 7:53pm On Mar 23
hopeforcharles:
Proactive leader. Putin
We need this kind of leaders in Nigeria.
lol. No, we actually need a more serious and responsible leaders like that of the Israelis leadership, the Russians are too barbaric even to their own citizens, but the Israelis respect their citizens and tough on terrorists. Putin is a mad man, his government was busy castigating the Israelis for being tough on the Hamas terrorists, but look at how barbaric his agents are treating these small group of terrorists, that terrorised Russia for just one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Lovenorth: 7:54pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:

Why do you care about Jesus. Did Deborah terrorise you? Did you have sympathy for her?
Jesus is a slave and prophet of our God Allah, we love him, he is Muslim because he worshipped only one God
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Botragelad: 7:56pm On Mar 23
Lovenorth:

Jesus is a slave and prophet of our God Allah, we love him, he is Muslim because he worshipped only one God
You ignored my question regarding Deborah!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Omoawoke: 7:56pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
Below are photos of some of the TERRORISTS Russia forces caught few hours ago. The first shows a guy ear being caught off and fed to him. Maybe don't mess with the Russians, these guys can be barbaric when need be.

One was shot dead, third captured and tortured.

Video:
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1771548560850338209?t=q67yfh9IOeVTE6U4EKArKA&s=19

I love this. That’s how to deal with terrorists, torture them to die the most horrible death
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Ashley86400: 7:56pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

What about Vietnam? That's another embarrassing story for another day.

And oh! How did I forget the fiasco in Cuba?

And what about WW1 and WW2?
If America really wants to Bleep things up (which includes killing civilians, they will blow everything up)

It’s the issue of Civillians and civil rights that has made Americans stalemate wars.
In an all out war with no regards for civilians and the Geneva convention rules, na the person wey get the biggest bombs go win, in which USA would easily win.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:57pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you hog!

Who fvcking you told you to bleat!
Take nuke in ya anus, wife beater.

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:58pm On Mar 23
Goodlady:

Take nuke in ya anus, wife beater.

Like I fvckin about the morafvcking opinion of a fvcked up soul!

Get a noose!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by nedekid: 7:58pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
sadMeet Muhammad faizov!
This is the same Russia criticizing Israel for defending themselves against Hamas. IDF didn't cut anyone's ear. Lol. Yet everyone keeps wailing on the media. Bloody hypocrites.

Someone below said he has no sympathy for TERRORISTS, can we say the same about Hamas because they did worse than this, still get support from jokers here including the same dude who made the statement. Isn't that hypocrisy?
So the 35k people Israel has murdered are all Hamas? 15k of them children? Or Israel is killing them because they are future Hamas?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Willed042(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:
America be laughing at Russia for struggling against Ukraine but they seem to easily forget they are the masters of losing wars embarrassingly.

America couldn't defeat ordinary Canada in 1812. They were chased away and pelted with stones by native American indians.

What about Vietnam? That's another embarrassing story for another day.

And oh! How did I forget the fiasco in Cuba?
Yet no nation have been able to take the war to their backyard.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by smileyoo: 8:10pm On Mar 23
Corrections:
SOUTH AFRICANS ...hope you can see how Muslims are showing their true colour in a Christian nation.

don't mind South Africans, if care is not taking, one of these days , these senseless Islamic terrorists will pay them a visit like they did to Russians that were supporting Hamas terrorists.
Supporting evil men, especially terrorists is simply a dumb idea, because the supporters could be their victims in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by LeopardX: 8:16pm On Mar 23
frankson1:

You can understand why Russia is taking things easy and bit by bit in Ukraine.
Exactly. Wear them out.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by smileyoo: 8:17pm On Mar 23
chopnaira:
Chai.

Even in our Nigeria, Now that miyetti Allah leader has been charged with terrorism. It remains the bandit lover below called Gumi.
what have i just read ? 800.000 for transport, from a widow , but got rejected.
what is going on in Nigeria ?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:17pm On Mar 23
Putin should come and rule Nigeria for one year. I want to see something

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
sadMeet Muhammad faizov!
This is the same Russia criticizing Israel for defending themselves against Hamas. IDF didn't cut anyone's ear. Lol. Yet everyone keeps wailing on the media. Bloody hypocrites.

Someone below said he has no sympathy for TERRORISTS, can we say the same about Hamas because they did worse than this, still get support from jokers here including the same dude who made the statement. Isn't that hypocrisy?

IDF that has completely levelled a whole nation! On what ground are you even basing your comparism? Russians tortured captured terrorists while Israel has killed thousands of Palestinian children, pregnant women, elderly people, armless and defenceless youths who are not in anyway associated with Hamas, Israel has intentionally killed many health workers, journalists.
Personally, I think Israel and Israelis are exterminators which the world should find a way to eradicate. Their level of barbarism is unmatched by any nation
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by imam07: 8:20pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

Ask that failure you call Dad!
do u even know your papa. Have your mama showed you your real father? You son of a thousand father. Don't let me give u name. U will get your name by what I wrote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:21pm On Mar 23
JoeEeL:

Be very careful not to spread unconfirmed news.

This was how an old footage of Delta communities was spread around as the army invasion last week.

One thing Ive observed with bloggers is that once there's a trendign news, they will bring out an old footage and twist the stories just for traffic sake.

The quality of this footage does not look current at all.

Keep shut!!! You are an ignoramus.
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by travelzcruix: 8:24pm On Mar 23
ISIS has no balls to launch such an attack. Torture those bastards well, they will talk who bankrolled them.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:28pm On Mar 23
imam07:
do u even know your papa. Have your mama showed you your real father? You son of a thousand father. Don't let me give u name. U will get your name by what I wrote.

The son of a morafvckin dwarf composing novels!
Fvck that fvcking failure you call dwarf! As for that dwarf you call mum, fvck her too!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Ten06(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23
Hypocritical Russia, I thought they were blaming Isreal for fighting Hamas. Why did they not lounge these terrorists they caught in a 5 star hotels?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by imam07: 8:56pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:

The son of a morafvckin dwarf composing novels!
Fvck that fvcking failure you call dwarf! As for that dwarf you call mum, fvck her too!
I don't even know nah young idiot I dey waste my time on. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by shonepa(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23
Una just like to create problems wey no dey, which one be Christian Nation?

A Nation.....no add anything before or after.

Corrections:
SOUTH AFRICANS ...hope you can see how Muslims are showing their true colour in a Christian nation.

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:02pm On Mar 23
imam07:
I don't even know nah young idiot I dey waste my time on. Yeye dey smell

Why do I have a feeling you my son! What’s the full name of your mum? Ask her if anybody ever fvcked next to trash can!
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by jiz: 9:19pm On Mar 23
Terrorism and Islam are 5 & 6 ! A good Muslim rejoice when they kill innocent tagged the infidel. Only a bad Muslim will condemn terrorism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by Lovenorth: 9:24pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:

You ignored my question regarding Deborah!
Who is Deborah?
Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23
Corrections:

When ordinary person commit a crime, he's a Muslim. But when a pastor commit a crime, he's not a pastor grin grin grin. Nigerian Christians and hypocrisy na 5 and 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.