Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (66075 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Unclesamo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
No one got healed and these videos expose his scam. Not one person was healed of all those jumping and shouting in the recent healing school.

Some CE members have now shifted the goalpost by saying pastor Chris never said they were healed and they were acting out their faith. Previous victims of this scam of a ministry are now coming up to speak after years of silence.

This is a typical case of Chinese whispers. You were not a witness to verify any miracle at this hospital, but like others tell a tale you never actually witnessed. Most CE members years ago would tell you of how pastor Chris daughter was laid hands on by him and got off a wheelchair. In reality when you listen to his version, he had confessed for many years and one day he got a call that she was walking.

I know of the first version of this story and this made the rounds in the early 2000's.

Be prepared for many of their media entourage that will come here to brand you a liar.

You don't except their media teams not to be notified of such updates from nairaland

they will start flooding here with how they were healed personally of one sickness or the other, just to discredit you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by LoudlyMouthed: 5:34pm On Mar 29
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 5:39pm On Mar 29
Fully aware of their modus operandi. These are media ministries where they shoot out information without ever giving their followers the chance to verify it. I've worked at the highest levels of Ministry on earth to know how to handle foolishness of spirit.

Any CE member doubting me should try going to the healing school venue in Alausa, you will be beaten to a coma. Go there to view or try and verify this information, you will end up with medical straws down your throat as you struggle to survive the beating.

Unclesamo:

Be prepared for many of their media entourage that will come here to brand you a liar.

You don't except their media teams not to be notified of such updates from nairaland

they will start flooding here with how they were healed personally of one sickness or the other, just to discredit you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by LoudlyMouthed: 5:42pm On Mar 29
Did you watch that Deren Brown video on pg9?

Find it here: https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8#129081307

LoudlyMouthed:
Bible teaches God Almighty is perfect.. righteous and upright
Bible says the readers shouldn't be gullible. It says dey should use dir thinking faculty (as in, dir brain) God gave them

That requires thinking deeply about the scriptures using his Holy Spirit (not ghost grin). No outside book shld join, no methodology or format.. shld be added. Pray before you start. Be humble..

If any of the MOG get power,
E fit cure Covid?
E fit cure people for general hospital emergency unit?
E fit ep change traffic lite to green wen ambulance dey inside traffic?
E fit go raise at least 5 popular Nigerians dead and buried like 5yrs ago?

Why don't they bring all the complete medical kits to stage wen performing? We need to see dir blood pressure, brain.. bone scan before during and after

😳 OMG I caught you 😂
Dey can't because of bla bla bladadash..
Mk dem do dos other miracle then.

Or person with bone dislocation, and he blow "anointing" d bone go fix by himself

That's all we need. No touching oo

The adrenaline trick, the growing foot.. grin
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 5:44pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:

Let me put you on the spotlight and end this craftiness of spirit. Take a look at these videos and give me an answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvgNFV4eks&t=30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gJL1ciXbA?si=ONPVlTH0RRTm-jhF

Did the lady on the voiceover, Pastor Chris and others give the impression that they were healed?
Why do they all have similar celebrations and a striking pattern?
Why do a lot who are waiving their hands still look dejected if you look closely?
Could they all get off wheelchairs and stretchers before this meeting?
Was the impression painted that they could not get off a wheelchair etc?
Why are they all celebrating in the same way, hands up etc?
If pastor Chris does do Miracles, why would he need to fake some or deceive the public of a false perception of healings taking place?
Is pastor Chris really like your regular church preacher who has one or two so called miracles with loads of trickery added to increase numbers?

How many percent do you think were healed?
How many of these were portrayed as being healed from the videos you watched?

These are not my videos by the way, but watch as they soon disappear off You tube. The same happens whenever a discrepancy is shown on any of their videos etc.

I await your response to these.
I thought you said you were there
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Poiniyisworld: 5:45pm On Mar 29
I don't know about your experience at CE.
I have never been their member before February 13 year 2000 nor thereafter.

But that date February 13 year 2000 is a date I will never forget because Nigeria had lost to Cameron right at national stadium even with the disallowed Victor Ikpebha's goal.

As I sat in my aunt's living room watching a RECORDED NOT LIVE version of CE on tv that very afternoon, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome calls out my case about the severe pain I was having on my side.

Suddenly, heat flows from my head amd kept flowing until it seems it had flowed out of my body through my legs and the pain immediately disappears.

What surprised me was as the pastor was saying what he was seeing, that was what was happening / what I was experiencing in the living room.

I never located any CE thereafter to testify because even at school I did not like the way their females dress.

But I will keep sharing this testimony from year to year, decade to decade as long as Jesus tarries because the truth be told it is never about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome BUT ABOUT THE HEALING MINISTRY OF THE HOLY GHOST.

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY BECAUSE JESUS IS REAL AND THE HEALING MINISTRY OF THE HOLY GHOST IS SO REAL.

JESUS IS LORD NOW AND FOREVER..AMEN

Amotolongbo:
Yenyenyen

Until he raised a renowned cripple like Yinka Aiyefele, then I can believe the stunts.

See how miracle performance look like choreography 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Unclesamo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
Fully aware of their modus operandi. These are media ministries where they shoot out information without ever giving their followers the chance to verify it.

Any CE member doubting me should try going to the healing school venue in Alausa, you will be beaten to a coma. Go there to view or try and verify this information, you will end up with medical straws down your throat as you struggle to survive the beating.

How I wish you created a standalone topic for this revelation instead of the inside topic comment we are following.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 5:48pm On Mar 29
No one is saying Jesus isn't real or doesn't heal. As I said before, mention any conference in Nigeria, I'll throw you into front row of that meeting. When you've mastered evengelocals in the Bible belt of the states and can comfortably get hired by any mega ministry on earth, you know your onions.

Let's anchor this conversation so you don't try and drift it away with claims that do not produce the opportunity to produce itself again. If you've ever dealt with programmers and errors,, one of the keys is in reproducing an error. You can't reproduce your story, however with all I've said, you can go to CE healing school and have a wonderful time trying to prove me right or wrong. You'll have the opportunity to create the scene once more.

Here are glaring questions that need answers based on these videos. Let's anchor this conversation so you don't try and drift it away. Watch the videos below and give answers. (Can someone save these videos please)

Did the lady on the voiceover, Pastor Chris and others give the impression that they were healed?

Why do a lot who are waiving their hands still look dejected if you look closely?

If pastor Chris does do Miracles, why would he need to fake some or deceive the public of a false perception of healings taking place?

Is pastor Chris really like your regular church preacher who has one or two so called miracles with loads of trickery added to increase numbers?

These are not my videos by the way, but watch as they soon disappear off You tube. The same happens whenever a discrepancy is shown on any of their videos etc.

Poiniyisworld:
I don't know about your experience at CE.
I have never been their member before February 13 year 2000 nor thereafter.

But that date February 13 year 2000 is a date I will never forget because Nigeria had lost to Cameron right at national stadium even with the disallowed Victor Ikpebha's goal.

As I sat in my aunt's living room watching a RECORDED NOT LIVE version of CE on tv that very afternoon, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome calls out my case about the severe pain I was having on my side.

Suddenly, heat flows from my head amd kept flowing until it seems it had flowed out of my body through my legs and the pain immediately disappears.

What surprised me was as the pastor was saying what he was seeing, that was what was happening / what I was experiencing in the living room.

I never located any CE thereafter to testify because even at school I did not like the way their females dress.

But I will keep sharing this testimony from year to year, decade to decade as long as Jesus tarries because the truth be told it is never about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome BUT ABOUT THE HEALING MINISTRY OF THE HOLY GHOST.

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY BECAUSE JESUS IS REAL AND THE HEALING MINISTRY OF THE HOLY GHOST IS SO REAL.

JESUS IS LORD NOW AND FOREVER..AMEN
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by gohf: 5:49pm On Mar 29
60 minutes of transformation links in pix

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by LoudlyMouthed: 5:51pm On Mar 29
GlobeTrotter2:
Do you need to see him to believe?
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 5:54pm On Mar 29
I was at another session of the healing school where literally no one got healed. Fake folks jumping off wheelchairs etc, it is unbelievable you wish it wasn't true. I saw this recent thread and just had to hop into it. I repeat no healings take place at these meetings, I have asked a set of questions on this and yet not one of CE members with their wisdom from the holy spirit who I fellowship with can give them an answer that shows the wisdom of God to even the world.

Notice you didn't answer a single question relating to the videos I just posted. We are anchoring you to these videos and the wickedness being done to those at the healing school. I asked many questions you couldn't even answer one.

GlobeTrotter2:
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Poiniyisworld: 5:56pm On Mar 29
I am a living witness that God healed me through CE tv ministry ( not healing school ) on February 13, 2000 on a RECORDED NOT LIVE program.

I dont know if they are fake or not, I have not attended their church before or thereafter BUT I AM A LIVING WITNESS OF GOD'S HEALING POWER THROUGH PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

Mark you , I am not their member and never will be as I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THE WAY THEIR FEMALES DRESS but my experience is the truth.

If Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has changed I don't know as I don't know him but this is the truth.

I watched that very program on a tv station in Lagos that is all I know.

Truthfullone19:
No one is saying Jesus isn't real or doesn't heal. As I said before, mention any conference in Nigeria, I'll throw you into front row of that meeting. When you've mastered evengelocals in the Bible belt of the states and can comfortably get hired by any mega ministry on earth, you know your onions.

Let's anchor this conversation so you don't try and drift it away with claims that do not produce the opportunity to produce itself again. If you've ever dealt with programmers and errors, one of the keys is in reproducing an error. You can't reproduce your story, however all I've said, you can go to CE healing school and have a wonderful to prove me right or wrong.

Here are glaring questions that need answers based on these videos. Let's anchor this conversation so you don't try and drift it away. Watch the videos below and give answers. (Can someone save these videos please)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:

You're welcome. It's close to twenty years since I saw the madness. 90% of Ce members won't even read the article or watch a video if it exposes these lot laughing about their acts.

Yea. They like scared worms that will rather bury themselves in the sand than face reality or arguments
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29
Joy2dworldxyz:
I have actually been in a pastor Adeboye's program where someone on wheel chair was healed.... Men, that day I say God's rugged powerlive!!

As for this, it looks fake but I won't and can't judge.....

Wake me up when adeboye restores an amputated leg.

Chai. Why do most nigerians consider themselvs smart?? Kai. The dumbness I see on a daily basis blows the mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29
Fash20:
Idaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Idan is music ccccccccc !!! 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29
abbiboy:
Chris na comedian pastor🤣

I think its more like nigerians are dumb dodos!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29
toboizilla:

That is why it is a Miracle.
God doesn’t heal like your doctor. It took him 1 day to make a generation in a man. This is Supernatural, so it can’t be done like a human doctor. Yes God is not a Magician that because He does it better than them. They only try to emulate him. Please Read Exodus 7 - 8. Moses performed a miracle of turning a stick to serpent and Magician copied him. As God predicted. All I am saying is that there is Original. Believe or not

Is that the cheap crap they teach u in church to cover ur as?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29
toboizilla:
Nigeria has been so terrible that People no longer believe in God. It is even Christians that argue if healing is real or not. More like saying there is no God. It ok if you are Muslim but if you are a Christian, I am ashamed of you. What did the bi or say about Jesus Christ? He so anointed that He went about doing Good, healing … but you guys no longer believe that miracles are real. What a shame.

All cooked. The Bible says jesus made an ascension into heaven after his crucifixion. A lot of eyes would have seen him if that were the caee and there would have been historical records in neighbouring communities.

Yet na only for ur bible u go see am. All cooked for people like una in Nicaea.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29
Thegamingorca:

What about that woman with that humongous goitre for neck for the ending?

Her own healing end for walking? It no reach up?

Leave d sheeples. Their black brain go tell them “it’s a process…”

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by HajiaNotu: 6:13pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:

At Seun, I wrote a writeup about the process at the healing school on page 9 of this thread. This exposes the tactics used from a first hand experience.
Thanks for sharing....
May God keep you
May God protect you
May God bless you bountifully grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 6:21pm On Mar 29
Most likely will. It is draining speaking to folks who won't even do the decent thing and take so called sick in their community to theor very own healing school to see if these accusations are true or not

Unclesamo:

How I wish you created a standalone topic for this revelation instead of the inside topic comment we are following.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29
seunayantokun:
Na jeje scam siddon for one corner, Nigerians dey go wake am.
Christ's saving and healing power is real, but fakery no go allow person hear word for naija.

Both are fake
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Originalsly: 6:26pm On Mar 29
Hmmmm.... they will be coming for OP head. How dare him expose the scam? I can't believe people can simply watch these "miracles" and believe them. Jesus healed Lazarus .... on spot ... at the roadside. Why these miracle pastors never do?... never ever heal any widely known handicapped person? ... even in their own congregation? There's a reason why these miracles happen in Nigeria and not in the churches in the US.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29
GreatOchuks:

In the olden days, foools like you are rightfully sold into Slavery to be used as peasants in Fernando Po

Hmmn this is another angle to d slavery sale of a thing.

Surplus morons may have tempted others to just lay them siege and sell them off as their absence from the land would have been far better?

Hmmn. It’s like getting rid of them without having to kill them. Oh, I get where ure coming from…
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29
tenderjunkie:

I have known for long that these men were charlatans.
They use extrasensory perception (esp) and Kundalini spirit to mesmerizing and fool gullible believers.

I have a very good friend. One of my best friends in the whole world who is stuck in CE. Nothing you'll tell her can change her mind, she'll rather see you as the devil.

These men have built empires for themselves that it'll be practically impossible for any government to go after them.
The best that can happen is for more people to get exposed to the truth. Once church members can start asking the right questions, the scales will begin to fall off.

PS: thank God your belief is firmly rooted in God and not man

But it’s taking too long. As soon as people are becoming more questioning and enlightened, another generation of factory-reset dumbos are born, ready for another brainwashing.

The rate is slow and the pace cannot just be kept.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Singlenhappy(f): 7:10pm On Mar 29
This epistle contain deep revelation the type dished to his sheeples!
Truthfullone19:
Having gone to the healing school at Alausa Ikeja, it used to be held in the main ground of an auditorium that had some sort of zinc structure with pillars on it. The scam of the healing school is such that the victim is the one who uses their hands to shoot themselves in the foot. It is carefully scripted so that the victim makes himself a target if he tries to speak up. Most other ministries apply the same method whenever anyone tries to speak against them and expose their tricks. I went to the healing school for an ailment and had always followed pastor Chris since the late 90's. The first part of the healing school is where you are interviewed and details of what is wrong is written and take note off. A video is made of each participant, stating thier names, Thier ailments, how long for etc. (Three major videos form part of the intricate scam which is used to fool the world and possible hold its victims to Ransom). This here is the first phase of the scam. Those attending the healing school have to sign confidentiality forms stating not to speak of events at the healing school. You are then told to attend classes etc, and there are different groups of people within the healing school. Those with visible ailments (totally blind, totally crippled etc), none visible ailments such as HIV, diabetes, partial blindness etc. All sorts of stories are then told to people about the so called miracles that happen there, videos of crusades etc. On the outside it looks innocent and plain until you dig deeper. As you attend the healing school, you are then also told that to secure your healing, pastor Chris must lay hands on you on the night of a major meeting, night of bliss, cross over night etc and that is the pattern. Attendees are told that failure to get hands laid on by pastor Chris would lead to a loss of healing along the line. Pastor Chris comes to the main meeting, they beam the video to the crowd, he lays his hands, so called miracles occur (I'll come to that part) and the innocent victims in that scene shoot themselves in the foot. The usual teachings on confessions are taught throughout the so called time at the healing school. Some people attend the healing school for years and don't get to see pastor Chris, months and weeks depending on how visible their ailments are. The more visible the ailment of the person was who attended the healing school, and the the harder it is for CE to scam people with their tricks, the less likely they were to graduate and get to be prayed for by pastor Chris. People attend the healing school and there is a massive filtering of those who the crowd get to see. As sir John stated, it is what pastor Chris wants you to see that you get to see. Those who can walk, but need wheelchairs as an aid are definitely classed as having passed their course at the healing school and qualified to meet pastor Chris. Those without visible ailments are also classed as having passed their course and qualified to meet pastor Chris. Topics such as how to receive your helaling are looked at and general scriptures on healing etc. Confession and acts of faith are taught to people. Let's touch on the recieving part which plays into the script. The sick are told of how to respond when pastor comes into the room and how to receive their healing. Don't just stand there when he comes into the hall of the healing school, you have to learn how to receive a miracle. Don't stiffen your body but let the anointing flow. Faith calls the things that be not as though they are. When he lays hands on you, jump around, celebrate, scream I am healed, even though your body might not seem healed. Anchor yourself on this part and go through healing school videos to see how they celebrate when they are touched by pastor Chris. With some woman in the background, you hear things like "the man of God walks into the room and lays hands on them, she falls on the ground, they are healed. Suddenly they stand up and are healed. They jump around, they wave their hands in the air praising God. I'm quite sure we've seen this many times. Regarding falling, look up the ministries of Peter popoff who was exposed as using an earpiece to receive information on the sick from his wife, the info he passed on as words of knowledge were from prayer cards the sick had filled at healing classes, prior to the main meeting where they were to be healed. They fell under the supposed power, and were being deceived right under their noses. This video is only 16 minutes long, the original was 9 minutes long max, so please watch it..
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 7:15pm On Mar 29
GlobeTrotter2:
manipulating comments is just too low. Did I say that, was it my name you saw there and why will you edit my own comment, not only that, you took the time to copy and paste someone else's comment to replace mine before quoting me. This did nothing but reveal your own agenda here.

Going as low as lying to discredit what I said. That is simply satanic. And I pity those listening to you

Ohhh no

I mix up this conversation with the guy I screenshot as I'm replying both simultaneously

I openly and humbly apologise, it's my bad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 7:20pm On Mar 29
You skipped all the important questions and tried to derail the thread by coming up with a story that cannot be recreated. What can be recreated for verification is this, take the sick to the healing school, go there with an honest open heart and see if the things mentioned are true or not.

For those of you who are lost in this thread, go to page 9 or find the link. The same experience has been reported by others.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8

This shows my experience.

One of the greatest threads on Nairaland was by a SirJohn, find his link. He experienced his madness in 2008, whilst I did in the early 2000's. Here is a link to his story which correlates with mine and others.

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school.

Here are two videos that clearly show the tactics being used by pastor Chris (please read my write-up to understand what's happening.

For CE members please answer these questions. Below. I'm asking once again.

Christ embassy needs that footage of the steps I talked about..

1. The sick saying they are healed.
2. Pastor Chris coming in and praying for the sick.
3. The sick reacting as they are told to do in healing school. Don't just stand there when he lays hands on you, you might still feel the pain but you have to act in faith. Jump around waving tour hands and celebrating, shout you are healed at this point..
4. Participants are told to jump up and wave their hands and act healed as an act of faith, that releases God's power. (HENCE THE SIMILARITY IN CELEBRATIONS IN ALL HIS VIDEOS).
These are then passed to the baying mob as individuals who are healed, happy and celebrating.

5. Once the session is over, the sick are literally dumped and barred from the healing school premises. Still sick and now depressed at what has happened, those without a strong faith in Christ are worse off.

Go and watch all his healing videos. Same useless pattern. Others have done it in the past, Peter popoff did his in the 80's and you aren't the first to be fooled.

This is Peter popoff who still makes $23 million USD and more after being called out. Do you want to be fooled is what you should be asking yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKXRVScOwE?si=nsFJeEGehqIRPV4t

If pastor Chris is fake, what foundation do you have, can you still stand, is that the reason you can't accept the fact that this might be true?

Poiniyisworld:
I am a living witness that God healed me through CE tv ministry ( not healing school ) on February 13, 2000 on a RECORDED NOT LIVE program.

I dont know if they are fake or not, I have not attended their church before or thereafter BUT I AM A LIVING WITNESS OF GOD'S HEALING POWER THROUGH PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

Mark you , I am not their member and never will be as I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THE WAY THEIR FEMALES DRESS but my experience is the truth.

If Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has changed I don't know as I don't know him but this is the truth.

I watched that very program on a tv station in Lagos that is all I know.

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by lakeside3020(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29
What do you want to gain in defaming other peoples church and the man of God,once it comes to healing there must be criticism, you were in church to serve God ,take your blessing and leave why are you digging dip to spoil what the church is known for? Was in CE for more than 10 years even from University of lagos then believer's loveworld,for those period i never see anything wronged or suspicious, i even knew of someone who is a Sickle cell and he did not get heal but he did not critised the church because of that but keep believing God for his miracle.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29
JooEeL:

Both are fake
An unbeliever is blind, because they don't know the way of God.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29
BscHolder:
and you expect people to believe this bullshit when you are using a female gender on this forum while you're a man.
Keep lying rubbish
I am a woman silly, what gives you the idea that I am a man?😜
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by HRMK: 8:11pm On Mar 29
nedekid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaDcZ3435jA?si=ikHd21TO66kC7vOr

hmmmm......you still have a lot to learn about deception.....hahahaha...............

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.