Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (66014 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by tianshie(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29
Pasto Chris, goan heal Tinubu so dem go comot those French batteries wey dey work am replace am with holy ghost heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by onadana: 12:18pm On Mar 29
Lie

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 12:20pm On Mar 29
GlobeTrotter2:

Now you are simply being stupid. When Did I ever day that? Why manipulating my quote and writing something else there? Is that what I said? And when did I ever say such

naah, you people are very very con just like you pastors

you said something barely a few hours ago and you are already denying it

this is an highlighted screenshot of what you said, go back to your post and refresh your memory

Now back to the discussion, according to your religious logic shouldn't all rapist, con artists like chris, murders etc be all set free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Unclesamo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29
sheeda995:

Why don't you start a YouTube channel to educate folks. All these is one reason Nigeria and Africa is not developing, too many people without brains. Of course he is able to decieve many people but not anyone with an ounce of brain will believe the nonsense. If you are up,I can work with you to raise funds for your cause. I'm passionate about African development and I think all these thieves that called themselves men of god needs to be eradicated.
This is one reason we are not advancing in science,developing drugs and our health care system. This whole scam started with white people but most of them do not believe in such nonsense anylonger and they have grown so well. But Africa remains underdeveloped,filthy,and worst health yet some believe any of these pastors are working. It's until you leave Nigeria you will know how FILTHY Africa is. Not,its nir caused by our leaders,its caused by the MORONS and dumb people we have all over. That's why a politician would give you 1 dollar to ruin your future and that of the coming generations

No pastor need perform any miracle,the fact that you are breathing is a miracle,Earth is a miracle,science is a miracle. Do you know how your body works?its a big miracle because it's marvelous. The fact that I can type this is a miracle.

I don't think any of you have the legal fee & evidence to battle Chris Embassy. these people dwell on oppression.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by smileyoo: 12:31pm On Mar 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Okay, thank you. But how is it possible to keep up with falsehood over a long period, talk of decades?
the power of falsehood is very strong and addictive to the victims, because falsehood repeated often times, will soon be accepted as the main truth that cannot be probed anymore.
the whole world is under the deception of satanic forces, that is why believers need to be careful and wise in this crooked generation.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29
sheeda995:

You are dumb. We do this daily,ode. How many religions do you even know aside Christianity and Islam? Well there's no religion with dumb people as much as Christianity. I just recently started learning about Bhudausm deeply and oh my God,its such a cool one. The reason it seems Christians are questioning is because the LIES is on top of the roof,too much,too obvious ND THEFT. Tell me a religion with leaders having private jet with poverty stricken worshipers? Tell me a religion who claims to do miracles but if it doesn't work,its your fault for not having faith? Check all religions,none collect tithe from worshippers to enrich themselves like Christianity. You can believe what you believe but not at the detriment of a Nation as such Performance distort the progress of Nations. Buddhism worshipers worship in peace and believe in peace. The lies in Christianity is annoying to anyone with an iorta of brain

Olodo.!!!
U are a yoruba Muslim swear that u are not. So I can understand ur movement.
On d day of Masquerade festival, u will be d first to follow d gods.
As long as u are concerned u have no religion. U are a yoruba boy..m
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 12:43pm On Mar 29
Please read the long article of someone i.e myself who had been to healing school in the early 2000's. Read it and educate yourself to the scam.. page 9. I saw this madness myself.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8

These videos below show the scam at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gJL1ciXbA?si=ONPVlTH0RRTm-jhF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvgNFV4eks&t=30s

Please enlighten yourself and stop being a foot soldier for this man's wickedness. Sometimes you catch people after jumping who don't look strong or happy. After all the jumping around, you seem them looking dejected.

GlobeTrotter2:
before you seat as a judge on the internet, go to the healing service yourself to find out if it is true or not. It's every 3 months. Go and see for your self and ask direct questions. These things are not done in the dark neither is it hidden !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by YesDaddyTill203: 12:49pm On Mar 29
Fake pastorprenuer scammers have been brainwashing and scamming Christians in Nigeria since I was a kid. I used to hang around churches in my area when I was young and I knew then that I could never partake in their rubbish business ventures that they refer to as churches. Rubbish trash.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 12:49pm On Mar 29
This is the biggest scam of the century, worst than Peter popoff.

Read page 9 of this writeup and you'll see my first hand story. You'll also understand how these fools pull this trick. I have climbed up the highest ladder of Pentecostalism to know when a scam is being pulled.

Uzobejeme:
Everything you wrote is the truth. I took my mom there and with her pain she was still jumping but nada. Synagogue is worse. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by amoreobansu: 12:53pm On Mar 29
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:02pm On Mar 29
sad
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
Having gone to the healing school at Alausa Ikeja, it used to be held in the main ground of an auditorium that had some sort of zinc structure with pillars on it. The scam of the healing school is such that the victim is the one who uses their hands to shoot themselves in the foot. It is carefully scripted so that the victim makes himself a target if he tries to speak up. Most other ministries apply the same method whenever anyone tries to speak against them and expose their tricks. I went to the healing school for an ailment and had always followed pastor Chris since the late 90's. The first part of the healing school is where you are interviewed and details of what is wrong is written and take note off. A video is made of each participant, stating thier names, Thier ailments, how long for etc. (Three major videos form part of the intricate scam which is used to fool the world and possible hold its victims to Ransom). This here is the first phase of the scam. Those attending the healing school have to sign confidentiality forms stating not to speak of events at the healing school. You are then told to attend classes etc, and there are different groups of people within the healing school. Those with visible ailments (totally blind, totally crippled etc), none visible ailments such as HIV, diabetes, partial blindness etc. All sorts of stories are then told to people about the so called miracles that happen there, videos of crusades etc. On the outside it looks innocent and plain until you dig deeper. As you attend the healing school, you are then also told that to secure your healing, pastor Chris must lay hands on you on the night of a major meeting, night of bliss, cross over night etc and that is the pattern. Attendees are told that failure to get hands laid on by pastor Chris would lead to a loss of healing along the line. Pastor Chris comes to the main meeting, they beam the video to the crowd, he lays his hands, so called miracles occur (I'll come to that part) and the innocent victims in that scene shoot themselves in the foot. The usual teachings on confessions are taught throughout the so called time at the healing school. Some people attend the healing school for years and don't get to see pastor Chris, months and weeks depending on how visible their ailments are. The more visible the ailment of the person was who attended the healing school, and the the harder it is for CE to scam people with their tricks, the less likely they were to graduate and get to be prayed for by pastor Chris. People attend the healing school and there is a massive filtering of those who the crowd get to see. As sir John stated, it is what pastor Chris wants you to see that you get to see. Those who can walk, but need wheelchairs as an aid are definitely classed as having passed their course at the healing school and qualified to meet pastor Chris. Those without visible ailments are also classed as having passed their course and qualified to meet pastor Chris. Topics such as how to receive your helaling are looked at and general scriptures on healing etc. Confession and acts of faith are taught to people. Let's touch on the recieving part which plays into the script. The sick are told of how to respond when pastor comes into the room and how to receive their healing. Don't just stand there when he comes into the hall of the healing school, you have to learn how to receive a miracle. Don't stiffen your body but let the anointing flow. Faith calls the things that be not as though they are. When he lays hands on you, jump around, celebrate, scream I am healed, even though your body might not seem healed. Anchor yourself on this part and go through healing school videos to see how they celebrate when they are touched by pastor Chris. With some woman in the background, you hear things like "the man of God walks into the room and lays hands on them, she falls on the ground, they are healed. Suddenly they stand up and are healed. They jump around, they wave their hands in the air praising God. I'm quite sure we've seen this many times. Regarding falling, look up the ministries of Peter popoff who was exposed as using an earpiece to receive information on the sick from his wife, the info he passed on as words of knowledge were from prayer cards the sick had filled at healing classes, prior to the main meeting where they were to be healed. They fell under the supposed power, and were being deceived right under their noses. This video is only 16 minutes long, the original was 9 minutes long max, so please watch it..

No matter how true or real a thing happens to be, I always question it's authenticity! The thing is that when it comes to religion people move by sentiment not rational thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 1:06pm On Mar 29
oluwaseyi0:

naah, you people are very very con just like you pastors

you said something barely a few hours ago and you are already denying it

this is an highlighted screenshot of what you said, go back to your post and refresh your memory

Now back to the discussion, according to your religious logic shouldn't all rapist, con artists like chris, murders etc be all set free
manipulating comments is just too low. Did I say that, was it my name you saw there and why will you edit my own comment, not only that, you took the time to copy and paste someone else's comment to replace mine before quoting me. This did nothing but reveal your own agenda here.

Going as low as lying to discredit what I said. That is simply satanic. And I pity those listening to you
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by salt1: 1:08pm On Mar 29
A generation that is seeking for miracles instead of how to worship God in spirit and in truth will get the teachers they deserve

Like Pastor like followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 1:15pm On Mar 29
LagBlogger:

But what he said is correct. You don't need to state like he did, you implied it since you said that even if his miracles are fake we should leave him alone, since he is not the problem of Nigeria, therefore any wrong thing that is in your own words not the problem of Nigeria should be ignored.

Bro that is very stupid way of thinking. It is not by force to comment, understand issues well and their implications before you comment.
that dude took the time to edit my post, copied someone else's post to replace mine and quoted it. Who does that

This guy has an evil agenda here and you better be careful listening to him.

Click on what he quoted it will take you to my original post.

This is simply satanic and a devilsh attempt to discredit what I said and you honestly have to be careful listening to such a person!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by kmonies: 1:17pm On Mar 29
People no even Get respect for God again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Sapasenator: 1:19pm On Mar 29
I know Chris is an scam criminal for the past 25years.

My surprise is how gullible Nigerians are to worship these criminals.

I need to have a functional brain to know he is a fake.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 1:19pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
Please read the long article of someone i.e myself who had been to healing school in the early 2000's. Read it and educate yourself to the scam.. page 9. I saw this madness myself.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8 by

These videos below show the scam at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gJL1ciXbA?si=ONPVlTH0RRTm-jhF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvgNFV4eks&t=30s

Please enlighten yourself and stop being a foot soldier for this man's wickedness. Sometimes you catch people after jumping who don't look strong or happy. After all the jumping around, you seem them looking dejected.

I am talking from my own personal experience. I got healed in Pastor Chris Crusade and I know what I felt. I had a growth a very painful one. That cannot be denied. I got healed!!

I don't have to say any thing about it if it is not true. I don't even live in Nigeria currently.

When I was in Ghana a few years ago, almost a full hospital ward was healed during the healing streams. It happend in kolebu teaching hospital. It is the biggest hospital in Accra. Go and find out if it is a lie!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Sapasenator: 1:22pm On Mar 29
PeSt007:

Renowned cripple, you say?? God will judge you.

God will judge Chris first for scamming and deceiving people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Mar 29
DirtyGold:
That is why it is called a "service".
Whether real or fake, you get a show and you pay for the premium entertainment spectacle.

In D'Banj's voice, "Are you not entertained? Pay me my money!" cool

What's tha business?

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:31pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
Sadly I too was a victim of what I can only call the greatest scam in the modern day history of the Pentecostal church. A well played out scam which is enabled by the likes of deaconess Gbadamosi, Brother Dele, Pastor Shola, Reverend Owase, Reverend Tom and no other person but pastor Chris. I experienced his scam all the way back in the early 2000's and had I not known the Lord, I sincerely would have walked away from the faith. Before you start reading, I ask that you speak to the Lord and as a believer expect him to give you answers. He's your father, so asking him to help you know truth is part of his will. I only could tell one person in the world about my experience that night after a build up from the so called healing school. I later on recounted it to one other person, but sadly they were too fragile and such a truth would break their bubble, so they refused to hear anything. Eventually they came round to knowing that it was all true. I had always wondered why women could get raped and not speak, but abuse is something that takes years to speak about. Some of you wonderful sisters who were abused have never spoken about it, and some of you sick men who have abused other ladies sometimes live in fear of your victims speaking out one day. Weirdly, some do speak out and also some don't. Some of you men are actually in churches and walk around almost free, and if this can happen to guilty men, imagine the support a ministry like Christ has in suppressing claims made against them. From thousands of brainwashed members, to a media empire. Let's not forget that these are media ministries which have one way traffic, you only see what they want you to see. I wish I get to meet sir John one day, for he is truly a blessing to those who seek truth. Sinach and all the rest of the families are also fully aware of the scams they portray to thousands of innocents and an audience wanting to be deceived. It's no wonder the ministry operates a system of nepotism and it reigns in that place. From brothers, to sister in-laws, to all you can name, you find the whole lot there. A system where total allegiance is required to continue fooling millions of people. Only a handful of people would even dare bring these accusations before the Lord, but would rather scream words like envy, bitterness etc. I do not know how the cry of people for justice has turned to bitterness, I guess only under Christ Embassy. The same behaviour was revealed when their beloved mama in the Lord Reverend Anita decided to say adiós to the madness going on there. One of the only people allowed to climb the stage of meetings and wear the white suit, was suddenly called bitter by those who would have rolled over the floor Kandahaying and kabashing in so called other tongues, had she touched them. Suddenly, simply because pastor Chris portrays her as not valuable, like zombies they cast her away. The very same woman they had boldly told people had enough grace to live seperately from her husband. When people began to question the separate lives of the top echelon of Christ embassy, the new policy was pushed on to have certain church workers in different branches, simply to take heat off the questions about the marriage. A few weeks to the announcement of the divorce, the ministry pushed out a statement saying nothing was wrong, but I guess time was the best revealer of truths. At each phase, sadly the members morph into defenders of what ever line the ministry goes in, whether right or wrong. Continued...
you are a victim, will you STFU............. YOU BUNCH OF JOBLESS FOLKS LOOKING FOR WHAT WILL MAKE YOU TREND....GET LOST
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by SolomonGrandi: 1:36pm On Mar 29
vowiski:
The people saying arangee are clueless and ignorant.

If you have ever been close to Pastor Chris , you will know that he is not human ..

Before you get close to him, that radius alone, there is a lot of power generated, you must feel it, e no get how.. how much more you get to touch him.

I remember a teacher of mine who always criticized the man of God.. he said when Pastor Chris came to Benin for Higher life conference, he was waiting for Bus when the man of God passed ..

Pastor Chris was in the Vehicle and as the car passed , he fell under power right on the road.. cheesy

He said God told him, that is my son .. since that day. He never said crap against the man of God..
He is not human but he is aging like one?

Ok o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by zionstaar75: 1:50pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
Sadly I too was a victim of what I can only call the greatest scam in the modern day history of the Pentecostal church. A well played out scam which is enabled by the likes of deaconess Gbadamosi, Brother Dele, Pastor Shola, Reverend Owase, Reverend Tom and no other person but pastor Chris. I experienced his scam all the way back in the early 2000's and had I not known the Lord, I sincerely would have walked away from the faith. Before you start reading, I ask that you speak to the Lord and as a believer expect him to give you answers. He's your father, so asking him to help you know truth is part of his will. I only could tell one person in the world about my experience that night after a build up from the so called healing school. I later on recounted it to one other person, but sadly they were too fragile and such a truth would break their bubble, so they refused to hear anything. Eventually they came round to knowing that it was all true. I had always wondered why women could get raped and not speak, but abuse is something that takes years to speak about. Some of you wonderful sisters who were abused have never spoken about it, and some of you sick men who have abused other ladies sometimes live in fear of your victims speaking out one day. Weirdly, some do speak out and also some don't. Some of you men are actually in churches and walk around almost free, and if this can happen to guilty men, imagine the support a ministry like Christ has in suppressing claims made against them. From thousands of brainwashed members, to a media empire. Let's not forget that these are media ministries which have one way traffic, you only see what they want you to see. I wish I get to meet sir John one day, for he is truly a blessing to those who seek truth. Sinach and all the rest of the families are also fully aware of the scams they portray to thousands of innocents and an audience wanting to be deceived. It's no wonder the ministry operates a system of nepotism and it reigns in that place. From brothers, to sister in-laws, to all you can name, you find the whole lot there. A system where total allegiance is required to continue fooling millions of people. Only a handful of people would even dare bring these accusations before the Lord, but would rather scream words like envy, bitterness etc. I do not know how the cry of people for justice has turned to bitterness, I guess only under Christ Embassy. The same behaviour was revealed when their beloved mama in the Lord Reverend Anita decided to say adiós to the madness going on there. One of the only people allowed to climb the stage of meetings and wear the white suit, was suddenly called bitter by those who would have rolled over the floor Kandahaying and kabashing in so called other tongues, had she touched them. Suddenly, simply because pastor Chris portrays her as not valuable, like zombies they cast her away. The very same woman they had boldly told people had enough grace to live seperately from her husband. When people began to question the separate lives of the top echelon of Christ embassy, the new policy was pushed on to have certain church workers in different branches, simply to take heat off the questions about the marriage. A few weeks to the announcement of the divorce, the ministry pushed out a statement saying nothing was wrong, but I guess time was the best revealer of truths. At each phase, sadly the members morph into defenders of what ever line the ministry goes in, whether right or wrong. Continued...
well me I got healed after spending 5 years in the wheelchair at christ embassy healing school and there is a video of the healing service. I can bet u 1 million naira to produce the video in 2 weeks on this same page. Satanists like you are all over the Internet and alot of people are ignorant to that fact

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by kroger: 1:56pm On Mar 29
GlobeTrotter2:
I am talking from my own personal experience. I got healed in Pastor Chris Crusade and I know what I felt. I had a growth a very painful one. That cannot be denied. I got healed!!

I don't have to say any thing about it if it is not true. I don't even live in Nigeria currently.

When I was in Ghana a few years ago, almost a full hospital ward was healed during the healing streams. It happend in kolebu teaching hospital. It is the biggest hospital in Accra. Go and find out if it is a lie!!!!

During my service year at abakaliki I had a very bad chest pain, irregular heartbeat I couldn't even breath well or walk long distance. One Sunday I went to the communion service aired live at christembassy abakaliki, as pastor chris was praying he said " I see a man your heart is not beating normally for nothing be healed" I kid you not It was as though he was talking to me directly, I stood up dropped an offering and prayed along.

After the service I ran from the church to my lodge and could not feel one single pain or heart palpitation.. That was the day I knew pastor chris had spiritual gifts..

I have been to the healing school 2004 myself but that story is for another day.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 2:00pm On Mar 29
kroger:

During my service year at abakaliki I had a very bad chest pain, irregular heartbeat I couldn't even breath well or walk long distance. One Sunday I went to the communion service aired live at christembassy abakaliki, as pastor chris was praying he said " I see a man your heart is not beating normally for nothing be healed" I kid you not It was as though he was talking to me directly, I stood up dropped an offering and prayed along.

After the service I ran from the church to my lodge and could not feel one single pain or heart palpitation.. That was the day I knew pastor chris had spiritual gifts..

I have been to the healing school 2004 myself but that story is for another day.
that's excellent. It's very important we let people know what we have experienced personally. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 2:04pm On Mar 29
zionstaar75:
well me I got healed after spending 5 years in the wheelchair at christ embassy healing school and there is a video of the healing service. I can bet u 1 million naira to produce the video in 2 weeks on this same page. Satanists like you are all over the Internet and alot of people are ignorant to that fact
how can someone deny a miracle like this. Someone in a wheelchair for 5 years, is this placebo effect too?? Congratulations my brother we need to speak up even more.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by otherway: 2:11pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:

Bro i find it difficult reading this cos you refused to do a simple task of adding paragraphs to the write up habba... You no go school?

Anyways I always knew Pastor chris is a scammer.

He is a good teacher but he is a scammer when it comes to claims of miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ajog1: 2:19pm On Mar 29
rezzy:

There is the church I attended while growing up. It's called Wisdom Chapel.

The pastor can lie for Africa and did small small fake miracles

But I got my healing from that same church.

It's your faith that matters.
cheesy cheesy. Your story is a funny response

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29
On judgement day every man will be equal before God and judged according to his works.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 2:22pm On Mar 29
No one got healed and these videos expose his scam. Not one person was healed of all those jumping and shouting in the recent healing school.

Some CE members have now shifted the goalpost by saying pastor Chris never said they were healed and they were acting out their faith. Previous victims of this scam of a ministry are now coming up to speak after years of silence.

This is a typical case of Chinese whispers. You were not a witness to verify any miracle at this hospital, but like others tell a tale you never actually witnessed. Most CE members years ago would tell you of how pastor Chris daughter was laid hands on by him and got off a wheelchair. In reality when you listen to his version, he had confessed for many years and one day he got a call that she was walking.

I know of the first version of this story and this made the rounds in the early 2000's.

GlobeTrotter2:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 2:31pm On Mar 29
Apologies for the looks of the write-up, unfortunately the number of pages it would have taken to write the same story would have been a lot, hence paragraphs being ignored. You have a limit of words that can be used in the comment section on nairaland. I tried to compress it so it fits into one page. I.e page 9

otherway:

Bro i find it difficult reading this cos you refused to do a simple task of adding paragraphs to the write up habba... You no go school?

Anyways I always knew Pastor chris is a scammer.

He is a good teacher but he is a scammer when it comes to claims of miracles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.