Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! (3094 Views)

I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) / Curvy Lady Infected With Corona Virus Twerk On Hospital Bed, Reject Treatment / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Obierika(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24
ShobayoEmma:
She might have more than what she sent to you.
Kindly go to a good hospital for a general medical checkup then you may proceed from there.
Stop fornication and adultery.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

Na wetin concern Tinubu for this matter?
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by CockPit: 4:36pm On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:
Yesterday, an old lover came to my house. We haven't seen each other for almost 5 months. When she came we talked a bit and started watching a movie and along the way we started playing and it led to sex embarassed

Before the sex, when I removed her bra, she said she did not want to get intimate with me. But she went ahead and kissed me ended up with raw sex.

All that happened yesterday. This morning now on WhatsApp, she sent me a hospital diagnostic test which indicates she has Staph Aureus.
I have called her severally now but she's not picking up.

Please what drugs can I use to solve this issue at an early stage as it is cry

Congratulations my man. You and the Staph deserve each other. Enjoy your Staph in peace. Next time, you will not prioritize 30 minutes of fun over your life.

I am so happy for you man! Even the name name "Aureus" come sound like a Roman name.
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Spy360(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:
Yesterday, an old lover came to my house. We haven't seen each other for almost 5 months. When she came we talked a bit and started watching a movie and along the way we started playing and it led to sex embarassed

Before the sex, when I removed her bra, she said she did not want to get intimate with me. But she went ahead and kissed me ended up with raw sex.

All that happened yesterday. This morning now on whatsapp, she sent me a hospital diagnostic test which indicates she has Staph Aureus.

Did you cum?

I have a bet with a friend here...
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by ogawisdom(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24
Check for HIV too to be sure that the worst has not happened.
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Phillipe15(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24
you had better gone for a proper treatment before it gets worse
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Geovanni412(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:

All that happened yesterday. This morning now on whatsapp, she sent me a hospital diagnostic test which indicates she has Staph Aureus.

You shouldn't be afraid or embarrassed
If it's staph infection.

Staph can be gotten if you are engaged in combat sports like MMA that involves a lot of rolling on mats. It happened to Benoit Saint Denis before his fight with Dustin Poirier last month.

Don't do anything stupid by taking herbal remedies.

Eat good food that will boost your immunity like garlic, onions and the likes for the next 4-5 months - viruses and stis have window period before they can be detected by tests.

Go to a hospital after 5 months and run your tests

Prepare like 50k-60k for everything

That one go do if no be anything serious wey u get

See this window to know what stis to test for and time period:
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-long-does-it-take-an-std-to-show-up#different-st-is
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by remi4ever(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24
jogsman01:
You don climb tree pass leaves grin

This cracked me up..

O ti gun gi ko ja ewe... 😂

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by melow666: 12:07am On Mar 25
Get a HIV Prep treatment immediately.
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Curious346: 5:24am On Mar 25
You be fuuul , I swear
ThugOfWar:

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Kb2gud0077: 4:56pm On Mar 25
melow666:
Get a HIV Prep treatment immediately.

You are not replying my message, I was only trying to help
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Johnson225(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25
Bro. Get PEP from the nearest teaching hospital asap. Just in case

Then go for other test while actively taking the pep
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Caramia2020(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25
Go n buy a day kit if it's not up to 24 hours.
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Uchenna10(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25
MrsAminaBello:
I also met a nairalander and we hooked up, we made out that night without contraceptives as we went three rounds.
The following day I began to feel sharp pains whenever I pee.
I went for a test and the doctor confirmed that the person I had sex the previous night with had infected me with gonorrhea.
I'll create a thread and call her out telling Nairalanders to beware of the moniker DKM123

Are you a lady?,or you're using a lady's account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating. Is Revenge or Retribution the Best Option? / Cougars? / Desperate Girls: Becoming An Epidemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.