Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures (56066 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / For Sale:A Land Measured 3500sqm With Small Bungalow At Alalubosa GRA, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by PeterObi001: 6:31pm On Mar 24
Zzzz
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24
3m will do it. A bedroom bungalow
talk2hb1:

8-10 millions minimum

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Questionnaires(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

How did you know? Should 1M be okay with the first building, I'm down for it.

Lol.

Just Keep 5 million Naira without Fencing And Money for Land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Omoapena(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24
I know things are expensive but 10m will finish it, (land value excluded), and do some furniture inside it....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Kakamorufu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24
How many bedroom bungalow
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by izubext007: 6:32pm On Mar 24
3 to 4 milla manageably
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Judolisco(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24
God1000:
Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

depends on d state.. 5 million will build u dis in ilorin

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Geovanni412(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

Just dey play

Two bedroom bungalow will cost close to 13 million naira.

This is the most recent estimate. I share an office with a civil engineer.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by VinnyBaba: 6:35pm On Mar 24
God1000:
I think 5m should be enough for everything

In Warri/Osubi axis, that House will cost N15million Above. sad

Only to settle Community Boys will consume N1million. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Sirkingsnado: 6:37pm On Mar 24
grin grin some people will be commenting rubbish up there

This house won't be more than 3million

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by faceland: 6:39pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

Please stop smoking what you are smoking. 1m? Is it rent you are paying?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Onewazobia(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24
How many rooms?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by okerekingsley90: 6:44pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

You are kidding right? grin grin 1M ke? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Chicagograduate(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24
Yes,in the village because no government agency will come and ask for permit and no omonile.
You can source for a direct labour.I supervised one for my bro.Na my hand cash dey.No contractor.
Avoid township and Lagos.4M or less.
Boys go mould blocks for you.Na you go buy all the materials.One iron bender won connive with a iron rod seller to inflate price but I was wiser than them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by donbrowser(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you intend to build a house, please don't waste your money building 2 bedrooms and a parlour. Try make it up to 3 bedrooms and a parlour.

3 bedrooms is expensive oh. Moreover that's when 1 family member will always want to spend 2 months with you

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 6:47pm On Mar 24
God1000:
isn't that too much
it is not, he will even spend more. Building materials for market no be joke now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by davidtemi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24
If u no get 15m no start wetin u no go finish oo

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by oliverwrites: 6:48pm On Mar 24
I embarked on a 3 bedroom bungalow project in January. So far, I have spent 11m. Believe with 25m I will complete it in May.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by mightyhazel: 6:48pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

grin grin grin

That roofing alone will take at least 1.8m

Pop another 1m

Foundation,depending on topography..but at least 1m

Painting and tiles at least 2m

I never add rod,cement, blocks,concrete for pillars n baskets, sharp n plaster sands doors, windows, protectors,electricals

Modest estimate na 8 to 9m

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Akamon(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24
CAN A PROFESSIONAL COST A PROPOSED 3 BEDROOM & ATTACHED 1ROOM + BQ

Please I need assistance from Professionals here.
What will it cost to build a Three bedroom Flat with an attached one room self-contain.
I need breakdown of the different stages as follows.
Please don't add cost of excavation
1. Concrete and casting of iron columns + 4 Coach of blocks = N?
2. Laterate filling+ stones and DPC Casting = N?
3. Blocks to lintel leve= N?
4. Lintel= N?
5. Roofing=?
6. Plastering=N?
7. POP= N?
8 Tiling= N? etc.
Please add any other thing, you think I did not capture as part of the stages.

Note
Use Cement price at N8500 each
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by tosinjay(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24
Y'all are just capping... Except you aren't going for basic standard fittings in-house that's when you'll spend nothing less than 15m.... You people call price like it's same Nigeria we are that cement has turned gold.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Agugbadin: 6:54pm On Mar 24
It depends on the locations, if you have to do a raft foundation it will cost much more.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by tosinjay(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24
Ntigha:
Between 20 million - 30 million depending on the finishing you want
You are the only person being factual here. See them calling figures as if na 2019 we dey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by jojothaiv(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

1m for where.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24
I am currently building a one room, parlor, kitchen and toilet house. So far I have I am done with laying the blocks and I have spent 350k all in all. I am estimating another 300k for the roofing which I plan for next month. My estimate for every every is 1million to 1.2million.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24
Apart from cost of land , 9m will finish that thing to habitable level but 13m will do correct finishing.

However,

If you’re still young , say early 20s, forget about this and invest the money ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Davehasmadeit(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24
mightyhazel:
grin grin grin

That roofing alone will take at least 1.8m

Pop another 1m

Foundation,depending on topography..but at least 1m

Painting and tiles at least 2m

I never add rod,cement, blocks,concrete for pillars n baskets, sharp n plaster sands doors, windows, protectors,electricals

Modest estimate na 8 to 9m

grin grin grin
Alaye calm down, sey na story building him dey build ni? U dey mention pillar ,basket. That kinda building wouldn't be more than 2m

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by maxiuc(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24
God1000:
This will certainly run into millions
dey play just dey play

Even if you have your blocks already moulded 1million won't be enough
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by crossbreedwears(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24
Why if i may ask?
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you intend to build a house, please don't waste your money building 2 bedrooms and a parlour. Try make it up to 3 bedrooms and a parlour.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

just think roofing alone, will gulp up to N1.5m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.