Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures (56066 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / For Sale:A Land Measured 3500sqm With Small Bungalow At Alalubosa GRA, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Treasure17(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25
faceland:

Please stop smoking what you are smoking. 1m? Is it rent you are paying?
🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Treasure17(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25
theamazonguru:

What kind of playing is this.

Are you serious about thinking 1m should be enough for this ?

Bros, if you are not under any kind of pressure to move houses, then take your time to build the house of your choice.

Ordinary shops wey my popsie convert to a room and a parlour apartment, he spent over 1m for the conversion with the current high cost of materials.
I am talking of existing shops ooh, already roofed. Now, imagine he had to start from the foundation up to roofing.

And let me also add, don't buy cheap things in the name of cutting cost, you will regret it and end up spending double.

Be warned.
Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by pussyAvenger: 6:04pm On Mar 25
Gentlesoul2021:

. . I'd like to erect a room, parlour , kitchen nd toilet in my family compound as a BQ. Can u pls share me breakdown of ur project so far. Can I dm pls.... I am planning to mould block locally but when I calculated cost of sand, cement and workmanship to already made industry block, I am getting same figure
can we talk?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25
Gentlesoul2021:

Did u use 6" block. I am planning on using 6" as well.
I used 6 inches block

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Kingbuhari(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25
talk2hb1:
which location abeg, because I consulted with a Quantity Surveyor if one is to complete a 3 bedroom from lintel on a stringent Budget he told me 6million naira, this is after spending 4.5million to lintel level Ooo.
The break down I got was Roofing will cost like 2million naira, plumbing maybe 800k to 1million, wiring roughly 1.5million naira, 10 doors plus windows will be around 1.5 million, plastering maybe 800k to 1million naira.
why not do the costing yourself
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by talk2hb1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25
Kingbuhari:
why not do the costing yourself
I am not a quantity surveyor
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Glocal1: 9:28am On Mar 26
God1000:
Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

Can people also suggest modifications or adjustments in the structure or components that can reduce the cost of this project.
For example using flat roofing to reduce quantity of wood and zinc.

Use of blocks instead of pillars.
Use of cheaper but good substitute building materials, and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Elmander1983(m): 11:43am On Mar 26
Oga, you forgot the rail by the porch
starpon1:
My brother I think this house is about 2 rooms and a parlor kitchen toilet and bathroom? Now my brake down
Block 2000*400= 800000
Cement for all works =8000*100=800000
Roofing 1300000
Rod 200000
Stone 120000
Tiles 400000
Plumbing 400000
Eletrical work surface 250000
Doors 250000
Windows 480000
Ceiling =200000
Workmanship for all 800000
And other little expenses like just budget about 6.5 to finish it. But remember this is just an estimate so don't get discouraged u can just start with whatever u have.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26
pussyAvenger:
can we talk?

Ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by pussyAvenger: 8:29pm On Mar 26
Gentlesoul2021:

Ok
l have a thousand block and l want to construct a minimalist one room and parlour

can you help me with a estimate?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Kingbuhari(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26
talk2hb1:

I am not a quantity surveyor
do rough estimate and follow it up.. do them stage by stage u will get clear picture of what are about to do... Am not quantity surveyor but I gain knowledge by asking questions
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27
Aboo0123:
6.5 - 9 million

Hi
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by ishadfurnitures: 7:50am On Mar 28
Get a professional to prepare a bill of quantity for your project before you start construction chat me for BILL OF QUANTITY /Quotation and for any Civiil engineering works . 08099212590 Engineer Ade is my name.
God1000:
Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Aboo0123: 10:38pm On Apr 01
NeoWanZaeed:

Hi
Salaam alaikum
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by deblack17: 11:34pm On Apr 15
See guys...
this is not pre 2015 era o

Price of everything is on the high side o, this include labour...
from Foundation to roofing stage (for a 4 bed room and 2 self contain) my guy has spent close to 9 million.

Here is the breakdown;
foundation to DPC: this include 4 course outer block and coping/rod casting 2million
filling of DPC: 46 trip of sharp sand @75000 = 3.4+ million
from DPC to lintel= 2million
from lintel to roofing stage = include casting of lintel, plank used for casting rod to chain the whole house, decking of varendah, kitchen etc =2million

Guys land money nor dey here o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.